Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot?

Yea
Naw

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27

Author Topic: The Avatar Arena: REBOOT IN PROGRESS  (Read 41950 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: The Avatar Arena: Turn 5: The New Guy.
« Reply #315 on: January 10, 2014, 04:57:56 pm »

My complaints are more about the GM's complaints about my actions and whatnot, and my complaints about how he made me a giant golden D for some reason. Oh, and my complaints about him calling me lazy.

OH MY GOD.

I HAVEN'T COMPLAINED ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS.

YOU ARE NOT A GIANT GOLDEN D I NEVER AID YOU WERE SO SHOOSH.

AND I NEVER CALLED YOU LAZY.

ALSO SHIT. MY POINT WITH THE SKILL THING WAS THAT IF WE ADDED A COOLDOWN, I'D WIPE HAVING TO ROLL FOR IT.

BUT WHATEVER. JUST PICK A SPECIAL SPELL TO ADD YOU YOUR CHARACTER SHEET SO WE CAN MOVE ON.
You are denying things you have said, and that I have shown you have said. I'm sick of this. Do you have any idea how close this BS is to making me quit the game?

Yes, I'm denying that I've said them because I'VE NEVER SAID THEM. I mentioned that your avatar was a D. Your character is not a D, never has been a D, and will only ever be a D if you shapeshifted into one.

Since that Shapeshift skill doesn't have a cooldown, it should technically be a Green one, which I just realized.

I have not once complained about your actions, you have complained about the results of your actions. If you can show me a point where I have complained about your actions then I'll gladly accept that you're right here.

And I didn't call you lazy. I said you should be creative and make up a spell like TCM's Dance Fever, something that fits the character. So again, because you're not guaranteed any spell to succeed, and we don't know how much the dice like you performing spells seeing as you haven't attempted one yet, making a concrete spell as a Cooldown skill would be good preparation for future circumstances.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 10, 2014, 05:13:30 pm »

No offense, but I think both of you two should just kinda try to chill out. :P
Well said, people are getting frustrated needlessly.

Greenstar, is there anything stopping you from running the turn other than the new ability GWG doesn't seem to want?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 10, 2014, 05:15:52 pm »

No offense, but I think both of you two should just kinda try to chill out. :P
Well said, people are getting frustrated needlessly.

Greenstar, is there anything stopping you from running the turn other than the new ability GWG doesn't seem to want?
...Not really, actually. I'll write up some of it tonight. It'll be done this weekend.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 10, 2014, 05:20:00 pm »

((Sorry I'm a bit late on posting my turn))

Lacie smiled as her demon summoning was successful, next time she would try and summon up something really impressive.

Lacie sent out the fire demon to attack the ice field and the ice demon to hunt after the elephant. Lacie herself started to try and summon up a demon lord
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 11, 2014, 12:10:37 am »

Yes, I'm denying that I've said them because I'VE NEVER SAID THEM. I mentioned that your avatar was a D. Your character is not a D, never has been a D, and will only ever be a D if you shapeshifted into one.
Since that Shapeshift skill doesn't have a cooldown, it should technically be a Green one, which I just realized.
I have not once complained about your actions, you have complained about the results of your actions. If you can show me a point where I have complained about your actions then I'll gladly accept that you're right here.
And I didn't call you lazy. I said you should be creative and make up a spell like TCM's Dance Fever, something that fits the character. So again, because you're not guaranteed any spell to succeed, and we don't know how much the dice like you performing spells seeing as you haven't attempted one yet, making a concrete spell as a Cooldown skill would be good preparation for future circumstances.
Look. You are denying things again, claiming "I didn't mean this! I meant THIS!" I'm sick of it, I'm sick of how I've been treated through this, and I still can't think of a new ability.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 11, 2014, 12:15:13 am »

Polymorph Any Object, if you can't think of a spell. He said it gets a +1 to succeeding, too. That would let you turn the rapper into another toaster, with a good enough success. Or the frozen ocean into an icecube, and from there into a piece of plastic. From there you can breath fire to vaporize it...
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 11, 2014, 12:28:09 am »

Polymorph Any Object, if you can't think of a spell. He said it gets a +1 to succeeding, too. That would let you turn the rapper into another toaster, with a good enough success. Or the frozen ocean into an icecube, and from there into a piece of plastic. From there you can breath fire to vaporize it...
Ooh. Clever. But I think that qualifies as abuse. Still...

If the above is acceptable, take it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2014, 01:58:42 am »

Ooh. Clever. But I think that qualifies as abuse. Still...

If the above is acceptable, take it.

I think that might be a bit overpowered, seeing as how it'd allow you to basically incapacitate anyone and anything with a single roll. I suggest something a bit more minor. Just a bit. Like polymorphing inanimate objects.Being able to turn a tree into a spear, or a rock into a dishwasher, I dunno.

And yes, I AM Denying things. Denying isn't necessarily a negative term. I'm denying that I made your character is a D, I'm denying that I called you lazy, and I'm denying that I've complained about you and your actions. All that because that's all never happened. If you can find proof of any of these things, I will concede and admit that I was in the wrong here. But until you find proof that I was in any way, I will continue to deny all of this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 11, 2014, 05:14:42 pm »

I already found proof and posted it. You claimed my avatar was a D, when it is that less than half the time. I might as well refer to you as asleep, and complain when you claim to be awake.

And yeah, I expected that denial.
Sig

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 11, 2014, 05:27:24 pm »

Does it really matter at this point, it would be best if both of you just dropped it. It's only going to end in GWG leaving the game or this thread being overrun with arguments for a long time.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 11, 2014, 05:32:59 pm »

Does it really matter at this point, it would be best if both of you just dropped it. It's only going to end in GWG leaving the game or this thread being overrun with arguments for a long time.
+1, emphasis mine
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 11, 2014, 06:05:13 pm »

+1, emphasis mine
+1
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 11, 2014, 06:18:17 pm »

+1, emphasis mine
+1
+1

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 11, 2014, 06:32:17 pm »

Shoot GWG with the AK47 while he's distracted!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 12, 2014, 04:20:56 pm »

I've decided on a spell. It's not much, but it works.
Heal.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27