Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Online: Removing Subscription Requirements  (Read 60034 times)

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls Online: Removing Subscription Requirements
« Reply #450 on: April 13, 2017, 09:12:02 pm »

There's a free to play week until the 18th.

I've been playing pretty steadily since the homestead update came out. I haven't been this into an MMO since I played WoW way back when.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 13, 2017, 10:05:50 pm »

On topic, is that heavily loading the servers?  I guess they probably prepared for a rush.  I *would* like to check the game out, and nice that it's for a few days.

Off topic...  Pokemon GO literally just started a "get more bonuses for walking!" until around the same time.  So while I'd love to hit up TESO with my buddies, it's hard to justify that when the outdoors became a more attractive skinner box for me.

Also we're gearing up for a new tabletop campaign, so they're busy too.  Shame, our main GM  hates it impressively.  Maybe I will take a peek at some point, just to see.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Retropunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 06, 2018, 01:10:21 pm »

Anyone still playing this? I've just started (got it mega cheap on a deal a while back) - I'm not loving it so far but I imagine that it'd be better with a few dorfs!
With enough work and polish, it could have been a forgettable flash game on Kongregate.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]