Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: D&D 3.5 PbP: Oasis/Adventures in Hightown (OOC and Sign up thread 5/6 spots )  (Read 19633 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 PbP: Oasis/Adventures in Hightown (OOC and Sign up thread 5/6 spots )
« Reply #150 on: November 29, 2013, 11:02:29 am »

Heehee, I only have 4!

It'd be nice to be self-sufficient, but I imagine in a magical world and no magical healing we wouldn't be.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 PbP: Oasis/Adventures in Hightown (OOC and Sign up thread 5/6 spots )
« Reply #151 on: November 29, 2013, 12:29:51 pm »

Oh, skeletons are going to be so unlucky in my game.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2013, 12:41:00 pm »

That's what they're there for.  Maybe we should give them all red livery. ^_^

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2013, 01:11:31 pm »

Heeheehee

I'm on my phone for the moment so if anyone wants to take charge of the crazy woman go ahead...

After, if there is one, assume I continue to scout ahead as previously.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 29, 2013, 01:17:00 pm »

Gonna have to call it a night for now. Though I'm curious as to how she's seeing us, and what she's doing down here.

Grace can just stay near the others in a protective role for now. She won't reply to the voice, preferring to stay silent unless necessary.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 29, 2013, 05:53:44 pm »

The things that happen when I'm at the pub. Before - ooze. After - delusional violin phantoms.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 29, 2013, 06:31:28 pm »

My skeletons have 14 HP.  Not 12.  They also have no armour, and have 4 more strength than an average Skeleton.

I'll Diplomacy this soul!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2013, 12:23:09 am »

Let's hope you pull it off, because I don't like the look of this. She might enchant us with her music to stay sitting there forever...

I just realised what I could do. Let's hope I'm not right about the whole charming music thing.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2013, 12:27:24 am »

An interesting question for Teal!

Did you decided Mathias actually originally came from the Wistland or is it a clever trick? I may need to make more lore...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2013, 12:55:23 am »

An interesting question for Teal!

Did you decided Mathias actually originally came from the Wistland or is it a clever trick? I may need to make more lore...

Born in the city, Elfish parent from elsewhere.  The city is his home.  He doesn't know where his parents came from, but he associates anything Elfish with his motherland.  So not necessarily a trick, more of a white lie.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2013, 02:51:13 am »

So his parents may indeed come from Wistland and he simply doesn't know about it. Cool.

And I'm surprised that we could actually pass the ghost without a fight or trouble. Nicely done dude!

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2013, 03:32:57 am »

So his parents may indeed come from Wistland and he simply doesn't know about it. Cool.

And I'm surprised that we could actually pass the ghost without a fight or trouble. Nicely done dude!
Just fulfilling my role as Gentleman.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2013, 05:05:46 am »

No trouble right at this moment, surely. It's more a sidestep than a solution. :P

But it was a reasonable offer and he didn't botch his diplo roll, so it made sense.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2013, 08:19:07 am »

Oh, eww. I could take an invisibility and darkvision potion and check it out, but the thing inside might have a nose, ears, or resistance to my stabby rapier.

Hmm?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2013, 08:42:39 am »

Let's see what my nose says before we make any plans. Maybe we could draw it out into an ambush? Put it at a disadvantage?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16