Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Creature with one too many idea divided by zero  (Read 1780 times)

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Creature with one too many idea divided by zero
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 09:36:06 pm »

Okay, I'll humor you a bit longer. What does Doom have to do with making an RPG maker?

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 08:19:33 am »

Okay, I'll humor you a bit longer. What does Doom have to do with making an RPG maker?

I do believe he is trying to change the subject entirely, as evidenced by:
And now I can go into real subject after clearing off people who fails to read text carefully enough to see changes of subjects or anything. I say three words. Doom Wad editor.
and
If you are now going rant anything about programming, I am going dig up oldest one of your own message from this forum and everytime I reply to you I reply as of replying to this oldest message of yours. Programming, end of that subject for now. And, no, not going create new thread. What's just complety stupid idea. This thread stays, subject changes. I control topic there as of under rules of forum itself.

Grey Goo, your last post wasn't exactly clear that you were changing the subject. I suggest you create a new thread for talking about Doom. Not really a matter of "You cant do this!", but a matter of inviting people to actually talk about it without the earlier conversation interfering with the discussion.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2013, 01:41:44 pm »

I do believe he is trying to change the subject entirely, as evidenced by:
[snip]

My bad, I misinterpreted what he was saying. That makes more sense.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 02:41:04 pm »

You should probably change the thread title, if you're changing topics. You can do that by editing the first post, and it'll help make clear what's going on.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 [2]