Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24

Author Topic: [3.5e] Birth of Oblivion- A Disreputable Game Thread  (Read 23952 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: [3.5e] Birth of Oblivion- A Disreputable Game Thread
« Reply #270 on: December 07, 2013, 08:30:40 pm »

((Yes, probably, but I can't keep track of the turns ;) ))
Love, scriver~

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 09, 2013, 01:21:47 am »

She quickly surveyed the boat, it's officers and the seemingly dumbstruck crew. No time to waste, they were needed. "What're ya waitin' fer, ya dregs, a clarion call?!" she crowed from the rigging. "To arms! Defend your ship and captain!" Immediately after giving the command she jumped down and made her way towards the demon, now a haze again. It had already poisoned her insides, and she might as well fight.it while she still could. If it was going to kill her, better it be by being toen apart than a damn cough. She dropped her bow and grasped her wicked whip as she readied herself to strike. "Make 'im pay for every man, boys!"

Slicer nods. "What the first mate said. 'cept the part 'bout defending me! I can keep an eye on meself boys."

The captain performs a quick check to ensure that there are no rocks, whirlpools, or other nearby sea hazards that require somebody at the wheel. If the wheel can go a few rounds without being babysat, he readies his weapons this round. He dosn't have any clue what the creature is, nor does he suspect he can do it much harm himself, but Slicer is quite intent on providing a good example for the crew...

Lacking any diety of his own to pray too, the Hobgoblin mutters a few oaths to the sea under his breath, hoping that any required act of courage wouldn't cost his life.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 11, 2013, 04:02:11 pm »

Oh, it's my turn?

Jump into the water and swim to a spot where I can see the thing. Judge my distance to it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 11, 2013, 04:18:30 pm »

((It's already on the ship you know :P ))

Raiss breathes a column of acid at the at the Belker for 25 damage, reflex save for half (DC 16). Four rounds until Raiss can use a breath attack once more.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 11, 2013, 04:40:31 pm »

Exactly.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 21, 2013, 11:46:41 pm »

Seldain flickers his tongue out angrily, and slashes at the mist-creature once more with gusto.

d20 (18) + 15 = 33
d20 (7) + 10 = 17

d4 (3) + 6 = 9 damage
(Didn't hit the second time, but I'll roll it anyway because numbers.)
d4 (4) + 6 = 10 damage
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 22, 2013, 05:38:32 pm »

She quickly surveyed the boat, it's officers and the seemingly dumbstruck crew. No time to waste, they were needed. "What're ya waitin' fer, ya dregs, a clarion call?!" she crowed from the rigging. "To arms! Defend your ship and captain!" Immediately after giving the command she jumped down and made her way towards the demon, now a haze again. It had already poisoned her insides, and she might as well fight.it while she still could. If it was going to kill her, better it be by being toen apart than a damn cough. She dropped her bow and grasped her wicked whip as she readied herself to strike. "Make 'im pay for every man, boys!"

Slicer nods. "What the first mate said. 'cept the part 'bout defending me! I can keep an eye on meself boys."

The captain performs a quick check to ensure that there are no rocks, whirlpools, or other nearby sea hazards that require somebody at the wheel. If the wheel can go a few rounds without being babysat, he readies his weapons this round. He dosn't have any clue what the creature is, nor does he suspect he can do it much harm himself, but Slicer is quite intent on providing a good example for the crew...

Lacking any diety of his own to pray too, the Hobgoblin mutters a few oaths to the sea under his breath, hoping that any required act of courage wouldn't cost his life.
Since you haven't been doing anything with the ship, and you aren't near obstacles, you can let it go and drift.

Oh, it's my turn?

Jump into the water and swim to a spot where I can see the thing. Judge my distance to it.
You do so. you are now about fifty feet from ship and creature.

Raiss breathes a column of acid at the at the Belker for 25 damage, reflex save for half (DC 16). Four rounds until Raiss can use a breath attack once more.
Made it. The creature dodges the main of your acid breath, and more of it goes directly through the creature, but you seem to have gotten its attention, at the very least.

Seldain flickers his tongue out angrily, and slashes at the mist-creature once more with gusto.

d20 (18) + 15 = 33
d20 (7) + 10 = 17

d4 (3) + 6 = 9 damage
(Didn't hit the second time, but I'll roll it anyway because numbers.)
d4 (4) + 6 = 10 damage
Two hits, 19 damage.

Haze's turn!
The haze again becomes thicker and more solid, then tears into Seldain with its mighty limbs!

5+15=20, miss.
17+15=32, hit.
17+13=30, hit.
19+13=32, hit
10+13=23, miss.
7+6=13 damage.
5+3=8 damage.
2+3=5 damage.

It rends into you, scoring several lucky hits, and deals 26 damage in total.

Kre!aqil and Surrah need more Fortitude saves.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 22, 2013, 07:02:01 pm »

Raiss charges into the solidified gaseous demon, slamming into it in a hefty blow (16+18=34. Hit.)
Successful hit for (10+12 damage)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 22, 2013, 07:03:30 pm »

(Seldain is at 27/53 HP)

As the creature slashes into Seldain, he begins cursing. First in common, then in Draconic. Then in a mixture of the rest of his languages. To any who can understand it, it is quite impressive, for he continues his stream of cusses completely uninterrupted by the slashing claws of the beast, and never once repeats himself despite the extreme duress of the situation.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 22, 2013, 07:08:01 pm »

Do I really need to?

[19+7]
Sig

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 22, 2013, 07:45:47 pm »

Do I really need to?

[19+7]
With a forceful bout of hacking, you manage to cough up the offending wisp of smoke, which drifts back to join the main creature.

Raiss charges into the solidified gaseous demon, slamming into it in a hefty blow (16+18=34. Hit.)
Successful hit for (10+12 damage)

Ow. The creature recoils from the ferocity of your attack, and is heavily damaged. It appears to be bleeding dark smoke out of a large gash you cleaved in its chest.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 26, 2013, 08:14:29 pm »

((Uh. Who's turn is it?))
He's fucking with us.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 26, 2013, 08:21:42 pm »

GWG's.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 26, 2013, 08:48:21 pm »

Summon Nature's Ally 1: Wolf, on the deck, near the belker thing.
Sig

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 26, 2013, 08:52:32 pm »

Summon Nature's Ally 1: Wolf, on the deck, near the belker thing.
You do so. Roll Initiative for Wolfman.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24