Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24

Author Topic: [3.5e] Birth of Oblivion- A Disreputable Game Thread  (Read 23976 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: [3.5e] Birth of Oblivion- A Disreputable Game Thread
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2013, 09:28:45 pm »

It seems relatively calm out to you. The wind is gentle, and currently coming off the starboard aft.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2013, 10:02:42 pm »

<While I don't exactly like where this conversation is going, no, my destruction would only serve to piss him off. So if you break me, you better hand over 100 gold pieces very quick.>

Seldain smirks, <I never had any intention of destroying you to injure your master. If I had wished him harm, I would simply wait until he slept soundly, and drive my blade through one of a great many vital parts of his anatomy. Probably his brain, because that's definitely the most dangerous part of him. As I said though, I did not mean him or you harm, and probably won't any time in the near future. I'm merely the curious sort.>
<Elan are not quite so fragile. Our legends tell of one who took the sword of a Duke of Hell through the heart to save his friends, and was able to escape without major injuries. You would have to stab Genesis a number of times before he would let you shed any blood.>
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 10:04:53 pm by My Name is Immaterial »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2013, 11:03:05 pm »

"Off in the distance. I perceive crimson skies and fogs this morning. Us sailors had best take warning."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2013, 11:38:39 pm »

"Anyone else see that fog?"
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2013, 12:12:29 am »

Slicer nods. "Tis calm, but disquieting. We could indeed face a storm of some sort or another in the near future... But its not the sky that worries me the most. Look off the bow... See that Haze? It may just be what the dwarfs said messin with me mind, but something 'bout that haze strikes me wrong."

The Hobgoblin gestures to make sure the Darfellan can see the haze. "Kre!aqil, you be my spiritual advisor! What in the nine hells is it?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2013, 12:41:53 am »

"It's not just a fog sir. That haze is actively moving towards us, and there's something in it. I'd say we best start moving away from this thing otherwise we might just be in for a pretty rough time."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2013, 12:50:19 am »

"Might this be a good time to baton down the hatches?"

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2013, 12:58:34 am »

"How cliché, Genesis. You need to work on that one."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2013, 01:01:41 am »

"It's not just a fog sir. That haze is actively moving towards us, and there's something in it. I'd say we best start moving away from this thing otherwise we might just be in for a pretty rough time."

"Might this be a good time to baton down the hatches?"

Slicer drums his fingers on the wheel and remains silent briefly, wanting to hear what Kre!aqil has to say before deciding his next move, but then he figured that whatever his next move may be, he would likely need the crew at their full potential to carry it out. "Quartermaster, get all hands on deck. Master at Arms, start spot checking the crew and make sure everybody is holding their weapons; If anybody is unarmed, make a note of it and tell them to fetch their blade. We can dole out punishment after the crisis passes."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2013, 01:23:31 am »

"How cliché, Genesis. You need to work on that one."
"Ouch."
"Yes sir." Shouting down to the crew "Baton down the hatches, and have your weapons at the ready! There's a Furywind on the way, and expect any of the stories to come true, except the one about the dryads and the mimics. That's probably bull."

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2013, 01:28:31 am »

Seldain calmly ensures his dagger is firmly buckled into it's sheathe, and casually loops his arm through a rope. "You know what's great about tails? They're good for balancing on a storm-tossed deck."
He's fucking with us.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2013, 03:57:13 am »

Genesis secures Number Two in his hair, and, aping the sailors, wraps a rope around his hand. <I need your eyes today. What ever you do, remember every moment. Pick up everything you can. We will be in the middle of a Furywind, and, judging from the stories, I need to focus on the matters at hand.>
<Malarea, pay close attention and give me your theories as they come to you. It's not quite the same as meticulously keot notes, but it will have to do.>
Genesis grins like a maniac and turns to his fellow officers. "Here we stand on the frontier of the known. In that fog is a part of this world still unknown. Are you all ready?"

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2013, 05:58:40 am »

"A good call, captain". Surrah returns from her quarters, having exchanged her normally extravagant dressup for her breastplate and some more practical clothes. She gazes into the approaching haze and over the darkening skies with a concerned frown. "At your digression, captain, I'll have one of the crew roped to the steer."
Love, scriver~

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2013, 07:47:42 am »

Could each of you describe where you are standing aboard the ship?

Also, make sailing checks for maneuvering, please.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2013, 08:40:42 am »

Seldain is at the top of the stairs leading up to the deck with the wheel, right side of the ship. (Nautical terms are dumb and overly confusing. :P)
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24