Option 2
- 11 (33.3%)
Option 3
- 5 (15.2%)
Option 4
- 10 (30.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 134

Author Topic: The Derail Games: A game of Awesome Chess.  (Read 168060 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: The Derail Games: BOB AND WEAVE, YOU FOOLS!
« Reply #1770 on: December 14, 2014, 05:59:58 pm »

High-Five the passing something, because I am a ghost at this point.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: December 14, 2014, 06:02:01 pm »

Run into town, waving bloody arm in the air.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: December 14, 2014, 06:07:12 pm »

Equip fedora.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: December 14, 2014, 06:18:15 pm »

the resurrection of coolrune
High-Five the passing something, because I am a ghost at this point.
the passing something blinks

It has never encountered a ghost that was unafraid of being eaten! its interest in the situation rises!

"Calllla mee urgl????????!"

-the majority of the thing's name is incomprehensible to you. 

Run into town, waving bloody arm in the air.

You are panicking. You are panicking and waving a bloody arm and two sticks into the air!

The shopkeepers all pass out in fear, leaving their stores open to you to loot from at your leisure!

Equip fedora.

You nab a fedora from the stores, but in your panic, you toss it away. :(

There is now a town nearby.  There are stores in the town, which you can loot at your leisure. Traveling to and from the town is a free action.  There are passed out shopkeepers.

You have a crude pentagram of sticks. Blood is smeared on the sticks.  2 sticks are missing.

You have 2 sticks.

You have vague theoretical knowledge about necromancy. You feel that more knowledge will be needed to complete the ritual.

Your shirtsleeve is bloody and charred.

Your shirt is bloody.

You are bleeding from one arm.

You are panicking.

A passing entity named urgl????????! has paused nearby, and is intrigued by the situation.

Resurrection status: 5%

What do you do?
[/quote]

[/quote]
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 06:20:23 pm by fractalman »
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: December 14, 2014, 06:20:36 pm »

Randomly hug the "Urgl" creature!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: December 14, 2014, 06:23:18 pm »

I AM POKE, AND I SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY SCYTHERS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: December 14, 2014, 07:28:50 pm »

I AM POKE, AND I SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY SCYTHERS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION

Wrong thread. However, if you do not change your action you shall loot a scythe.

expect actual update in a couple hours or so.
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: December 14, 2014, 07:52:19 pm »

Burn down shops.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: December 14, 2014, 08:04:35 pm »

Randomly hug the "Urgl" creature!

You hug a random appendage.

It is bewildered by your behavior.

"would you like me to hasten your resurrection in the short run, or give out knowledge which will aid in the long run?"

You loot a scythe from one of the shops.

You feel that using a scythe in a ritual could either help or hinder.  without more knowledge, you can't be sure which.

Burn down shops.
You are panicking!

In your panic, you fail to consider trying to light the shops on fire with something other than sticks.

You fail to light the shops on fire.

There is a town.  There are stores in the town, which you can loot at your leisure. Traveling to and from the town is a free action.  There are passed out shopkeepers.

You have a crude pentagram of sticks. Blood is smeared on the sticks.  2 sticks are missing.

You have 2 sticks.

You have vague theoretical knowledge about necromancy. You feel that more knowledge will be needed to complete the ritual.

You have a scythe.  Incorporate into rituals with caution.

Your shirtsleeve is bloody and charred.

Your shirt is bloody.

You are bleeding from one arm. The bleeding is beginning to slow down.

You are slightly dizzy from blood loss.

You are panicking.

A passing entity named urgl????????! has paused nearby, and is intrigued by the situation.

Resurrection status: 5%

What do you do?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: December 14, 2014, 08:06:16 pm »

"Please, fill me with your knowledge. It may give me the key to escaping this situation I have found myself in!"

Request knowledge

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: December 14, 2014, 08:19:08 pm »

SEEK FORBIDON KNOWLAGE IN THE WARP TO LEARN HOW A SCYTHE CAN BE USED IN NECROMANCY

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: December 14, 2014, 08:36:31 pm »

knowledge it is!

You gain eldritch knowledge!

r3qtregfss! fnfwxngh! vxranc1!

Oybbq vf nyzbfg nyjnlf arrqrq.

Fplgurf ner bayl rire hfrq gb fraq fcvevgf gbjneqf gur nsgreyvsr, arire gb oevat gurz gbjneqf yvsr.

Cragntenzf jbex, ohg gurl ner ubeevoyl varssvpvrag.  Va guvf jbeyq, urkntenzf ner npghnyyl cersreerq.

Urcgntenzf ner gurbergvpnyyl zber rssvpvrag naq snfgre guna urkntenzf, ohg gurl ner fbzrjung evfxl: gur jebat cunfr bs gur zbba, gur jebat pbybe bs pybgurf, gur jebat jrngure pbaqvgvbaf, naq gur urcgntenz  jvyy qb gur bccbfvgr bs jung lbh jnag.  bpgntenzf ner, ntnva, rira zber rssvpvrag naq snfg npgvat va gurbel, ohg ner fb ubeevoyl hafgnoyr gung nyzbfg abobql rire hfrf gurz.

Pguhyuh vf abg gur anzr bs na ryqevgpu tbq va guvf havirefr.  Huyhugp, ubjrire, vf.

Pnaqyrf ner irel, irel urycshy gb thvqr fcvevgf gb gur qvntenz. Erq pnaqyrf ner glcvpny.  Benatr pnaqyrf fnpevsvpr fcrrq sbe vapernfrq fgnovyvgl.  lryybj pnaqyrf fnpevsvpr pbafvfgrapl sbe fcrrq. Terra pnaqyrf artngr gur arrq sbe oybbq, ohg znl erdhver bgure pbzcbaragf va vgf cynpr. Juvgr pnaqyrf jvyy ercry rivy fcvevgf, ohg znl fybj gur evghny qbja.  Oynpx pnaqyrf jvyy fcrrq gur evghny hc, ohg jvyy nggenpg rivy fcvevgf. 

247xhgrs! afkse..  ae a kjfalag  sfsde zpo!

Ynfgyl, erfheerpgvbaf ner rnfvre vs gurer vf n obql gb erffherpg vagb.

-You fear that some of this knowledge is forever beyond your comprehension, but you feel quite sure that the rest may be comprehended through mundane methods of decryption.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: December 14, 2014, 08:45:03 pm »

Spoiler: decrypted (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: December 14, 2014, 08:49:57 pm »

Sacrifice arm to Uhluhtc.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: December 14, 2014, 09:53:40 pm »

Hug the being, and ask if it has to leave. If not, offer to verse it in a quick, easy game for more help. Rock paper scissors, tic tac toe, or other similar games. If it leaves, wallow in sadness.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 134