Option 2
- 11 (33.3%)
Option 3
- 5 (15.2%)
Option 4
- 10 (30.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 134

Author Topic: The Derail Games: A game of Awesome Chess.  (Read 167811 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Be emperor of my empire here.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

bay12;
-shown a picture of blasted WW1-style battlefield

>be necromancer

>Be golemancer

> be warlock

> be cat
Sigged.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

bay12;
-shown a picture of blasted WW1-style battlefield

>be necromancer

>Be golemancer

> be warlock

> be cat
Sigged.
I figured it was probably meant to be a realistic thing, but I didn't really care.

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile

Be insane chainmail butcher
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Woo! Dorsid's back!

Be Cortez, leader of the Spanish Inquisition!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

???
What do these levers do?
I want to pull them, but what if one of them is linked to a self-destruct? and not the magma self destruct, no, the thermonuclear self-destruct!

-Be guy who wakes up in the controll room for the alien's UFO with no idea what does what?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 02:53:41 am by fractalman »
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

You know, with the rules reset, I believe Elephant Parade technically dropped one game in favor of another, meaning he could not finish it!
Active bets on the game (that I found in my records): Mastahcheese, 5 fl-ABORT tokens on EP not finishing.
Payouts: Mastahcheese earn 7.5 tokens back.

New bets:
1:2 on
Dorsidwarf denying magic and aliens in first turn
1:2 on him not denying them

Better hurry, this one will be a short one!
As always, fl-ABORT tokens are not legal tender outside of fl-ABORT related betting games and events.

Use Parkour-based magic to get in and out of the enemy's HQ and assassinate their leaders.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 03:15:51 am by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

I'll put ten tokens on me denying the existence of magic. AGAIN.

Chapter Two: Bloodmoon

Be lich. Summon undead minions.
You are  Dal Parathnik, a Technician in the North Reaches Resurrection Corps. Your job is taking dead soldiers recovered from the front lines and inserting devices re-engineered from the Wreck, bringing them back to a semblance of life.

Be a Golemancer. Summon souls into bodies of clay to create golems of clay, brick, and even stone and iron.
How about no?
You are Enuk Dlave, a corporal on the front lines. Artillery bombardment has been heavier than usual for the last day, and you're expecting a charge any minute. You have five men under direct command, since the sergeant bought the farm.

I can join this new thing, right?
Be goblin leader of the world's bowmen, with army of evil bowmen at my side.
You are Vash Goldtooth, a captain in the Goblin Republic's 31st Skirmisher division. You are equipped with 'Longbow' rifles with scopes attached. You are currently stationed three miles behind the Lines. You have eighty goblins under your command.

Be cat. Kill people.
You are Mister Tad, a muddy-colored shorthair cat. You are the company mascot for O company in the 21nd division of the Free City of Stoneburg. The men believe you to be a lucky cat. This is because last week you eviscerated a goblin who was sneaking into the Lines with twelve pounds of dynamite.

Woo! Dorsid's back!

Be Cortez, leader of the Spanish Inquisition!
You are Cortez Malisqua, an inquisitor of the Faith stationed on Isle South. You have been hearing reports of strange happenings and ghostly fires in the night. You have two sub-inquisitors appointed to your jurisdiction.

-Be guy who wakes up in the control room for the alien's UFO with no idea what does what?
You are Rath Coldbloom, an NRRC archeologist working on the Wreck. You recently fell asleep while trying to decipher runes in what is currently thought to have been the control room. All the archaeologists have been working around the clock - after the Goblin Republic push last week, the Line is only twelve miles away, and emergency forces are being rushed to defend the area.

Use Parkour-based magic to get in and out of the enemy's HQ and assassinate their leaders.
You are Rilk Faklish, a lieutenant in the Republic's 31st Skirmisher division. Your captain has not yet told you what your next mission is, but you bet it's going to be behind enemy lines.

Spoiler: Goblin Republic (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: North Reaches (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Valhalla (click to show/hide)

Map of the Torn Isle

Map of the Lines

Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile

Unite the independent unaligned states into the Last empire, become emperor of it.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Be emperor of my empire here. the northern reaches one, or at least the ruler of that place.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Well, I didn't expect the update to come that quick, but Dorsidwarf earns 20 tokens back.
Bug captain Vash into giving me my mission
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have pet elephant. Ride it into battle.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Give Lieutenant Rilk mission to assasinate Mister Tad, a cat serving the enemy forces.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

Sacrifice to the Norse gods and ready the longships. Everyone still armed with an axe? Or are we in a later time where axes got upgraded to guns?
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Dig in, and have my men create a bunker to reduce incoming fire.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 134