Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27

Author Topic: Neustra Veritas: Betrayal and Survival (7/4)  (Read 21701 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Neustra Veritas: Betrayal and Survival (7/4)
« Reply #240 on: November 26, 2013, 12:42:24 pm »

Selina nods and makes more small talk as the drones finish repairing, getting annoyed at the many bugs before they leave.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 26, 2013, 04:34:52 pm »

Top off the droids with material from the drop-pod and see if I can get it to repair my armor while I'm moving. (They're pretty small, right?)
(The droids won't be able to repair the armour while moving; without complete motor control, their logic systems don't function properly, and you're going to need to help them with roots and such along the way.)

(So Ms Martin would be able to guide the party out of the jungle (high roll on her perception check during landfall) if you want her to lead.  Otherwise, it's d100 time to see where you end up.)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 26, 2013, 04:36:55 pm »

((Yeah, having the one that knows a bit about the geography would be a good idea.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 26, 2013, 06:16:34 pm »

Top off the droids with material from the drop-pod and see if I can get it to repair my armor while I'm moving. (They're pretty small, right?)
(The droids won't be able to repair the armour while moving; without complete motor control, their logic systems don't function properly, and you're going to need to help them with roots and such along the way.)
((Lovely.
Not even if I, say, hold them or let them hold onto me? Or are they a lot bigger than I have been imagining?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 26, 2013, 06:28:06 pm »

((Lovely.
Not even if I, say, hold them or let them hold onto me? Or are they a lot bigger than I have been imagining?))
(They aren't designed for repairing armour.  You already had to rig the programming to do it.  The size isn't the issue.)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 26, 2013, 07:19:41 pm »

Selina tries to lead them, out of the jungle hopefully.
[/quote]

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 26, 2013, 07:25:05 pm »

Serena lets Selina guide the group, keeping her weapon at the ready.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 26, 2013, 07:51:34 pm »

Carl follows right behind Selina, keeping a wary (and somewhat paranoid) eye out for any signs of trouble.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 26, 2013, 08:18:54 pm »

Ptw.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 27, 2013, 03:32:05 am »

A Day To Remember

The group heads out, first with Ms Tasilvinadr leading before Ms Martin taking over shortly after.  Ms Martin began leading them out towards what she thought would be plains.  The bugs are constantly hopping around the entire party, clinging to their armour when they're capable of doing so.  Three hours into the party's trek, Serena practically screams for the group to stop.  Everyone stands still, watching, listening.  The party turns, having one person facing each direction.  There's rustling the trees above.  Harvey tracks the sound with his gun, while Carl crouches, blade ready, absent-mindedly rubbing his shoulder-slung rifle with his elbow.

From the treeline, four basketball-sized gremlin-like bugs leap out onto the party.  Ms Martin reacts first, firing before she's even aiming at the creature.  Ms Tasilvinadr also fires wildly, but Harvey's shot connects, piercing straight through the centre of the thing.  Carl catches one on his blade as it jumps onto him.  Even with the blade piercing straight through its "chest," it still slashes at him, dealing 4 damage.  The two remaining gremlins land, unhindered, on top of Ms Tasilvinadr and Harvey.  Ms Tasilvinadr grapples hers and prevents it from clawing her, but Harvey is struck fiercly, and takes 8 damage.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 05:56:36 am by TealNinja »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 27, 2013, 07:01:32 am »

Shoot it with my shotgun.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 27, 2013, 08:57:50 am »

Crouch down and shoot the one on Harvey, trying to get an angle with the least chance of friendly fire.
[/quote]

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 27, 2013, 10:11:18 am »

Stab the damn thing with my blade attachment!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 27, 2013, 10:34:03 am »

Hold the one blade with an impaled gremlin on it up high so it can't attack anyone. Stab another of the gremlins with the other.
Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 27, 2013, 10:36:28 am »

(Come on guys, die already!)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27