Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27

Author Topic: Neustra Veritas: Betrayal and Survival (7/4)  (Read 21682 times)

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Neustra Veritas: Betrayal and Survival (7/4)
« Reply #315 on: December 03, 2013, 08:44:17 pm »

((And they make us more aggresive? ...this is what should be sent via PM if thats the case.))
(I did send a PM to GWG.  It was intentionally vague as to the cause.  I didn't expect nearly as much confusion as there has been; someone's acting up and attacking allies.  React.  There shouldn't be a great deal of confusion here; do we expect the character to attack allies?  If no, something's going on here, but you have an immediate danger that you have to resolve.

I don't want to reveal what's going on because this is specifically the main mechanic for the planet, and half of the plot (or more) is finding out what's going on and resolving it.)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 03, 2013, 10:00:55 pm »

(( Well on the plus side, my random guess about it being the bugs was correct. So brownie points to me. ))

" Set the damned droid up properly we need to get moving. "

Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 03, 2013, 11:10:50 pm »

"Alright, alright."

Do so.

((You said I had a bit of time before the all-out attacks, right?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 03, 2013, 11:22:10 pm »

(Aye.  Remember, you still have your mind, it's just not yours.  You're every bit as intelligent as normal, but you have no emotions.)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 04, 2013, 12:43:12 am »

((Well, I guess not wanting to be near those bugs, and refusing to take my armour off has really boosted my chances of survival considerably. AKA I was right, I WAS RIIIIGHT! You dawdled and now the GM screwed you over, I was right! :D))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 04, 2013, 08:07:37 am »

((It is not the bugs. If it was, Selina would also be going crazy. AKA YOU WERE WROOOONG! I repaired armor so I could survive and now the GM screwed me over, you were wrong! >:())
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 04, 2013, 10:36:23 am »

(I was right in the fact we should've kept moving GWG. That's how I'm right :P))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 04, 2013, 11:47:13 am »

((You're begging the question. "We should have kept moving because we should have kept moving."))
Sig

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 06, 2013, 05:43:28 pm »

(So, do we have all the actions we're going to have?)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 06, 2013, 09:01:44 pm »

Probably.
Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 10, 2013, 10:45:10 am »

(Bump.)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 10, 2013, 11:04:30 am »

Definitely.
Sig

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 10, 2013, 03:16:08 pm »

Definitely.
(Sick.  Sorry, haven't had the concentration to do much of anything.)

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 31, 2013, 04:35:10 pm »

(So.  Not entirely ready to resume (holidays, yay.)  However, was looking into the actions to help prepare and... I'm not sure if you're moving on or repairing armour?  I assume repairing armour, but would like some clarification.  Also, since it was a long break, want to get everyones' opinions on this.)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 01, 2014, 12:08:43 am »

((I don't remember, and it might have changed to something like "Bind Carl and drag him behind us".))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27