Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 39

Author Topic: «*MASTERWORK-DF - Studded With Patches*» - Unofficial release  (Read 73323 times)

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: «☼MASTERWORK-DF - Studded With Patches☼» - Unofficial release
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2013, 10:07:15 pm »

Mousequery and zone are now both enabled by default in unified.

It looks like DFHack r4 requires lots of things to be enabled manually. I'm *really* appreciating the bug reports, please keep them coming. I'll admit that I've never really used the mouse to play DF, so I'll need to do some more chasing regarding mousequery.

I've added the library system to my bug list. It uses a script rather than a plugin, which should make it easier to debug, but I'll need to go digging to figure out why it's not triggering.

If any of these things are too painful, the 'master' download is MWDF+patches, but with DFHack r3. It should be pretty solid and work as you expect. But I *really* am appreciating the bug reports on unified, they make my life so much better! <3

~ T

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2013, 06:15:22 am »

wait, whar, the library isnt working ? is that here or in the official release ?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2013, 07:50:26 am »

wait, whar, the library isnt working ? is that here or in the official release ?

That's here, using DFHack r4. As far as I know with r3 the library system works fine. :)

~ T

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2013, 07:09:07 pm »

Since we had some issues with keeping the various tilesets in synch with the main RAWs, I created a utility to make it easier.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=133506.msg4779833#msg4779833
Give a dwarf a fish, you feed him for a season.
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

rEvolutionTU

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2013, 08:25:11 am »

Hey there,

is there an easy way to take the updated or rather "harmonized" tilesets from SWP and patch them over the regular MW .4d release manually?

I tried copypasting the art/init and graphics/objects folders over my MW install but that doesn't seem to do the trick.

To be more specific I dislike the MW tilesets in general (mined tiles e.g. look aweful to me, the Z-level indicators are hard to read) and love how the Phoebus tileset looks like in SWP but the version included with MW has issues with some of the new tiles (e.g. 3rd cavern layer/obsidian) but they've all been resolved in SWP.

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2013, 10:14:52 am »

The tool I mention above will take an input "configuration" set of RAWs and change the existing MW RAWs so that they use the TILE, DISPLAY_COLOR specified in the "configuration" RAW.

Give it a try and see if it meets your needs.

But you could be more specific on what problem you are seeing.
Give a dwarf a fish, you feed him for a season.
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2013, 11:00:08 am »

revolution: Did you regen a world, after you changed the tilesets in the normal MDF version with the GUI? Because if there are problems in there, the best course of action is to report them to me, so that I can fix them.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

rEvolutionTU

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2013, 11:08:15 am »

I'm a moron, cheers Meph. That obviously fixed it.

I never tried a world regen but when I saw the SWP patchlog mentioning "fixes to non-Masterwork tilesets" here I thought that must be a (known) bug in MW itself. Since obviously making a new world with SWP "fixed" that error I assumed that was actually the case. =P
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:13:32 am by rEvolutionTU »

falconne

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2013, 10:58:19 pm »

I've done a build of my plugins after updating to what I assume is the tag used to build the DFHack r4 on DFFD. You can get the bundle here: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8166 (Windows, Linux and OSX versions available).

The central DFHack repo has very old revisions of my plugins, which is why some functionality seemed to be missing. Dropping these in should get you the latest features.

I see that plugins that alter the DF UI must now be explicitly enabled. I've updated my newest plugins to this scheme, so if you haven't already done so, you can add this line to your dfhack.init file to enable all my plugins:
Code: [Select]
enable dwarfmonitor mousequery autotrade buildingplan resume zone getplants search automaterial
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 07:09:46 am by falconne »
Utility plugins for DFHack, for improving Dwarf Fortress' user interface.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2013, 03:17:06 am »

Thank you falconne. Thats one step closer to adding dfhack r4 into the mod. :)

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2013, 05:58:02 am »

Oh my. I've been away for a day or two and come back to all the goodies! :)

Falconne, I'm integrating your work now. Billy Jack, I'm sure I'm going to be asking you about your software soon. In other news, I have a branch with splinterz' work on the new settings system, so stay tuned. :)

~ T

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2013, 07:17:11 am »

Falconne, you rock; all your plugins seem to be working for me, so your marvellous work is now on the unified branch. :) For everyone who's complained that something was missing, it should hopefully be there now. :D

I have splinterz' new settings work available as its own download. That's master + splinterz work. Currently I can't get it to work under wine, so I haven't been able to test it. Feedback definitely appreciated.

Billy Jack, I'll quiz you about your code in its own thread. If this means we can harmonize all the raws without me having to write more code, I'm delighted. :)

Meph, hope you're enjoying your trip. Keep being awesome. :)

~ T

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2013, 08:32:35 am »

Yeah, the trip is going great. Was at the Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade today. I might even do a little train ride that takes me directly to Sofia.. the weather is dropping 10 degrees celsius the next days...

For everyone who's complained that something was missing, it should hopefully be there now. :D
Nope. :P Stonesense, Rendermax... Warmist is waiting for the official r4 release, just as I am. ;)

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2013, 08:43:50 am »

Yeah, the trip is going great. Was at the Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade today. I might even do a little train ride that takes me directly to Sofia.. the weather is dropping 10 degrees celsius the next days...

Nikola Tesla museum sounds awesome!

Nope. :P Stonesense, Rendermax... Warmist is waiting for the official r4 release, just as I am. ;)

D'oh! By 'something', clearly I meant 'something that Falconne has written and which is included in this update'. ;)

I too am looking forward to having stonesense and rendermax back. :)

~ T

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2013, 09:29:41 am »

Splinterz' new settings system is now in the unified branch! If you're a wine user (like me), you'll want to make sure you have .NET 4 installed. The new settings system may still have a few hiccups, so bug reports are definitely welcome!

The unified download doesn't include the source code for the settings system. If you want to work on that, it's probably best to clone it directly from splinterz' branch.

Enjoy!

~ T
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 39