Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This isn't an update. This isn't an update at all!

Patience, young Padawan
- 24 (9.5%)
Bribe lazy owls
- 28 (11.1%)
Prod lazy owls
- 25 (9.9%)
Beat lazy owls
- 25 (9.9%)
Savagely beat lazy owls
- 33 (13.1%)
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
- 66 (26.2%)
Abandon thread
- 18 (7.1%)
Get our own LP, with blackjack and hookers!
- 33 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 179

Author Topic: Expendable Princess [Week 12: Hoops]  (Read 275397 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Expendable Princess [Week 4: Qualifications]
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2013, 03:18:43 pm »

Personally I think that we should visit the dungeons to change our mood from Afraid to Willful and see what skill bonuses we get. *shrug*

Hyo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2013, 04:11:10 pm »

Daddy seemed nicer than I thought. Let's talk to him, since Elodie probably needs some love admist all this tragedy after all.

Besides, we can change our mood later.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2013, 04:38:42 pm »

this is where i ptw and watch you fail to try axey despite you actively trying to do so

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2013, 04:50:36 pm »

I've been meaning to ptw since I've been following along this whole time.  Keep it up!  One day Axespendable will live up to her name.  It's only a matter of time anyway.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2013, 05:27:49 pm »

Personally I think that we should visit the dungeons to change our mood from Afraid to Willful and see what skill bonuses we get. *shrug*
Sure, let's do that.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Zorgn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2013, 05:57:31 pm »

Visit the tomb. Dig up mom and pry the magic crystal from her cold dead fingers. That or visit the witch, if we're feeling less grave robby.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2013, 06:26:52 pm »

Weekend 4: Do As I Say, Not As You Were Doing

Good to have something to crave power for. When we're queen, things will be different.

Aw yeah. Willful Axie's ready to roll.

So apparently acting royal and figuring out economics or history are all out of the question when we keep interrupting the classes to explain how it should be. On the other hand, apparently taking charge lends itself naturally to underhanded dealings, leading armies, and the same reckless magic that killed our mother.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Expendable Princess [Weekend 4: Do As I Say, Not As You Were Doing]
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2013, 07:57:04 pm »

Let's take Internal Affairs and Resist Magic. That seems like it could contribute to survivability.

Is it possible to take the same class twice in one week?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2013, 07:58:11 pm »

Yeah, internal affairs and resist magic sound awesome (assuming that we actually can take resist magic). And if I remember correctly, we could take the same class twice in one week.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2013, 08:17:14 pm »

I just realized, her last name should have been Kerman all along. It would fit perfectly.

But yeah, carry on.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2013, 09:17:22 pm »

Whoops. Slight problem: Lumen magic isn't available as a class. Guess we'll need to find our crystal to start pursuing it.

Is it possible to take the same class twice in one week?
Yes. Note that due to proximity bonus gains, and the fact that they're not calculated until the following week, it's slightly less efficient the closer two classes are to each other.

I just realized, her last name should have been Kerman all along. It would fit perfectly.

But yeah, carry on.
Let's not be too fatalistic...
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2013, 09:22:28 pm »

Let's study strategy and internal affairs. You know, just in case our generals are planning to start a civil war.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2013, 09:35:22 pm »

I say poison and internal affairs. I feel like it's relatively unlikely that military strategy is going to come up soon, personally. Poison? That shit comes up.

Hyo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2013, 09:38:44 pm »

And here I was, actually trying to make our princess survive... for a change.

Oh well. That being said, you can't study magic until you can actually use magic. Therefore, I say poison and strategy.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2013, 09:59:32 pm »

Week 5: Not A Clue

Semi-glorious democracy suspended by extra-glorious order of People's Bureau of Excessive Haste. We are sure all loyal citizens believe in studying Strategy over Poison deep in their hearts, and will not be swayed by the lies of those seeking otherwise for this great nation.

I will not immediately scream "assassin" I will not immediately scream "assassin" I will not immediately scream "assassin"

I hope we haven't had any contact with them.

To be fair, that was my reaction too.

It is PERFECTLY NORMAL and NO CAUSE FOR CONCERN that the soon-to-be-queen has no idea what's going on in the world and/or her own kingdom.

Well at least now I know how Charlotte's mother feels, bar the likely trying to kill us part. Enchanted strangling necklaces aren't completely unreasonable, but they're getting pretty close to touching anything will kill you territory.

If I had to guess, you were supposed to write them a thank-you letter. Maybe even refuse, though shipping something to another country just to have it returned seems excessively ritual to me.

Not that nobles have anything better to do, when they're not scheming for a shot at the throne.

Better enjoy what time we have with that necklace. This was not a very Queenly week for us.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 179