Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49

Author Topic: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SORRY  (Read 72324 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oh my, Bklyne-Chan is going to blitz this...))
Sakura-chan.Spells.Back-up_Singers(Self);
Sakura-chan.Spells.Rose-Tinted_Filters(Rosie-Lou-Lou);
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 03:13:54 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

sell to Jokubas Elmer
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Sakura-chan.Spells.Back-up_Singers(Self);
Sakura-chan.Spells.Rose-Tinted_Filters(Rosie-Lou-Lou);

You cast the spells on yourself and Rosie-Lou-Lou. Luckily the GM is going to count them as part of the prepartion before you enter the server, so you still have the chance to sell this turn!

((Also, are you certain you're giving those buffs to the correct girls?))
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 07:12:27 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

"I-It's not like I'm trying to sell kitchens to you or anything, but..."

Sell to Vishnu Snider
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 08:28:24 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I was under the impression that reducing Dorthe Bager's Willpoint to zero would remove her influence. If not, then I probably should have buffed Bklyne and Angel instead.))
Sell to Vishnu Snider

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I was under the impression that reducing Dorthe Bager's Willpoint to zero would remove her influence. If not, then I probably should have buffed Bklyne and Angel instead.))

((Indeed it does, which is why I'm confused that you buffed Rosie's Innocence and not her musical ability.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That was because she said she wanted to see sparkly things so Sakura decided that the filters would be more sparkly than back-up singers.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Sell to Emil Lucas
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SELL!!!
« Reply #668 on: January 25, 2014, 03:37:36 pm »

Sell to Dorthe Bager.

You attempt to peddle your children's DVDs to Dorthe Bager. When she yells at you and generally acts mean, you put on your saddest face and sit in a corner of the website, pretending to cry. Your performance is incredibly adorable and heart-breaking at the same time. That'll show her.

Sell to Dorthe Bager!

Realizing that you can't actually kill anybody, you quickly start playing a sad tune on your LASERtrumpet, to accompany Angel's crying and to tug at Dorthe's heartstrings some more. Dorthe shoots daggers at you, but a single tear rolls down her face.

Sell to Emil Lucas!

You run up to Emil, your tail wagging as you tell about all of the amazing deals on used video games you have. Still slightly hyped on coffee, you prattle on and on about wonderful your product is. He vaguely pays attention to you, and nods whenever appropriate.

sell to Jokubas Elmer

You're in your element now, and orchestrate a beautiful piece for Jokubas Elmer. Yet, right before you can complete the sale, Dorthe Bager butts in and yells at the two of you. Embarrassed, Jokubas logs off before you can talk to him and seal the deal. Damn it!

Sell to Vishnu Snider

You crank up the charm for Vishnu, talking about how he deserves a wonderful kitchen to cook in at his age. He listens politely and replies that he lives in an apartment and can't make any renovations to his suite. Curses!

Sell to Vishnu Snider

The GM is utterly confused now, since Vishnu is Old and thus not susceptible to Musical Ability which is what you buffed and... gah!

You start to break down his willpower with your Innocence or something. I don't know anymore.

Sell to Emil Lucas

You throw a sheep to distract Marzi-chan while you peddle your beds to Emil Lucas. He seems much more interested in your sales pitch than Marzi's, but that just might be because he's not a fan of furries.

Jokubas Elmer logs off of the website, with literally one Willpower left. If Dorthe was eliminated earlier this could have been a guaranteed sale, but no...

Orel Brankovic and Drakon Albers both log onto the website.

You have 2 turns before anti-spambot measures take effect.

Spoiler: Customers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bklyne-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Haruka-chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Marzi-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Yes, Summon Coffee does allow you to sell twice in a turn. Also, Sakura-Chan still has the Buff-Bot equipped and HP/MP will regenerate when everyone returns to MagiNet 3, so you should be throwing out those buffs like crazy each turn! Unless it's your plan to confuse me, in which you've succeeded.

Speaking of MagiNet 3, I should probably be working on the new items/equipment for sale... If you have any requests or ideas, now would probably be a good time to say them.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 04:16:41 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What? I thought you said it didn't!))
Sakura-chan.Spells.Summon_Coffee(Bklyne-chan);
Sakura-chan.Spells.Back-up_Singers(Bklyne-chan);

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

sell to Emil Lucas(who seem to of cloned himself)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What? I thought you said it didn't!))

...? Where did I? We might have misunderstood something or other then. Anyways, are those actions for this turn or changes for last turn?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Actions for this turn.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just for future reference, does casting Summon Coffee on yourself allow you to perform another action due to the effects of the spell? Also, can it work during sales?))

((Summon Coffee only gives you extra attacks per turn. So you can't cast more buffs or make more sales with it active. Also, it applies to the start of your next turn, so you can't cast it and attack using its effect.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Sell to Dorothy Baeger.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49