Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 49

Author Topic: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SORRY  (Read 72445 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SELL!!!
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2013, 01:41:28 pm »

Sell to Katenka Neville.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SELL!!!
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2013, 02:01:32 pm »

Make Gereoen's happy cheap toner day again!!

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2013, 06:11:53 pm »

100% ALL NATURAL INGREADIENTS GET BIG HAPPIER ALL LEGAL GET HAPPIER HIGHER
sell to Radimir Radkov

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2013, 07:27:20 am »

Sell to Whitney Penders
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SELL!!!
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2013, 09:54:35 am »

Sakura-chan runs off to greet Whitney Penders and sells via cuteness.

Sell to Whitney Penders

Both of you run over to Whitney Penders and hit her with a double-dose of cuteness. It quickly proves to be too much for her, and she caves in and buys a bed and some cacti to go with it. Hopefully she doesn't get the two confused...

Sell to Katenka Neville.

You walk over to Katenka and ask her in the sweetest voice possible whether she wants any of your DVDs. It turns out that she does, and buys a dozen. Obviously you give her a cute little curtsy and thank her for her purchase.

Make Gereoen's happy cheap toner day again!!

You make Gereoen's day by offering him your wondrous cheap toner. He graciously buys some before heading off to some other part of the internet.

sell to Radimir Radkov

As your back-up singers start to fade away, you slide over to Radimir Radkov and regale him with songs about how amazing and 100% legal your products are. He isn't entirely convinced about the legality of the situation, but you sense that you're about to make a sale.

Kleopatra Hornick, Isabella Rose and Haidee Carlson all log onto the website.

You have 3 turns before anti-spambot measures take effect.

Spoiler: Customers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

I may have gotten bored waiting for the next turn and made up some rivals for you guys. Maybe.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2013, 10:57:37 am »

Maximum Printer Toner Cartridge at Kleopatra Hornyck! With Maximum Jingle!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2013, 11:25:28 am »

Sell to Haidee Carlson.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2013, 11:59:01 am »

Buy now get free DJSnorgy album! Smoke sum bitch yo!

Finish him off

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2013, 12:41:21 pm »

Sakura-chan skips lightly over to Kleopatra Hornick and sells via cuteness and innocence.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2013, 01:11:58 pm »

I just want to say this is a wonderful game and good job everyone.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2013, 01:25:19 pm »

Thanks!

Want to buy some DVDs?
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2013, 07:32:25 am »

work on Isabella Rose
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SELL!!!
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2013, 08:29:28 am »

Maximum Printer Toner Cartridge at Kleopatra Hornyck! With Maximum Jingle!

Sakura-chan skips lightly over to Kleopatra Hornick and sells via cuteness and innocence.

With Rosie-Lou-Lou providing backup music, Sakura-chan skips over to Kleopatra and begins to peddle her wares. And by wares I meant biofluorescent cacti and printer cartridges. Against Rosie's skillful playing and Sakura's... charisma, Kleopatra takes a massive hit to her willpower.

Sell to Haidee Carlson.

Right before Haidee Carlson logs off, you sneak up on her and sweetly ask her why she's leaving, with a little tear in your eye. It is too much cuteness for her to handle, and another sale is yours.

Finish him off

You finish Radimir Radkov off.

By which I mean that you convince him to buy your entirely legal pharmaceuticals.

work on Isabella Rose

Even if you aren't as persuasive as your comrades, you still manage to pique Isabella's interest in your comfortable and affordable beds.

Coby Tighe and Trev Garrod log onto the website.

You have 2 turns before anti-spambot measures take effect.

Spoiler: Customers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

I probably won't make Sales go on for so long in future Websites. Except for a couple of instances where I have something sneaky planned...

I just want to say this is a wonderful game and good job everyone.

Err... Thank you? To be honest I'm kinda panicking right now trying to come up with a good dungeon design and interesting puzzles for this game. If anybody has a good idea or two, PM me and I will eternally be in your debt. I'm just honestly coming up with a blank here.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2013, 08:37:00 am »

Try and trip up Kleopatra before she leaves and deliver maximum printer toner cartidge value at her face. Whilst singing with my LASERTRUMPET and looking pink.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2013, 08:39:13 am »

Sell to Coby Tighe.
(By my calculations, I should have the sale in one turn. Go Angel!)
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 49