Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 49

Author Topic: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SORRY  (Read 72433 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Head to the north thing after heal attempt.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - COMBAT
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2013, 04:54:20 pm »

"Wait! That terminal information looks interesting... I wonder if we can see it all..."
Sakura-chan attempts to repair the damaged display that obscures the terminal information by casting heal on it.

Surprisingly the heal spell manages to repair the destroyed pixels on the terminal. However you can't really glean much information from the newly discovered text. Hopefully somebody back in headquarters will know more about this.

Head to the north thing after heal attempt.

Unable to log into the terminal, you decide to keep on exploring.

Data Server - 5.12.XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

This server seems to be old storage center, filled with ancient data from ages past. Yet you don't have time to inspect them, since your presence has disturbed a nest of worms! Thankfully said worms are starving and relatively tiny. Still, you shouldn't underestimate them as even the smallest worm could swallow you whole if it got the chance.

The server has an connection to the south, where you came from, and one to the north, neither of which is blocked.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

I now have a basic idea of what the plot is going to be. Besides the whole selling amazing products online, of course.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Annoying."
Code: [Select]
var never split the party
Slash enemy number 1
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did ya see that?! Where'd everyone go?
follow scapheap
Woah, the floor is, like, moving by itself... *URP* I don't feel so good...
Lob a ball of fire imbued vomit at the unimaginative worm

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Strike foe with fireworks.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

enemies[0] = "worm_small_type1";
enemies[1] = "worm_small_type2";
enemies[2] = "worm_small_type3";
enemies[3] = "worm_small_type4";
intercept(enemies, enemies[2])
Sakura-chan stays as far away from the worms as possible whilst still being within her weapon's effective range. She looks through her scope and her saccades abruptly stop entirely; her eyes completely still, lined up with the sights of her weapon.
She waits for her allies to attack. If an enemy dodges an attack, she will shoot them as they finish dodging. If no enemies dodge any attacks, she will wait for them to counter attack and shoot them as they attack. She will prioritize the fodder worm over all other enemies.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Recounted points have thirty now and fixed the money
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

"Ooh! Tiny worms. Teeny tiny. Let's crush their teeny tiny faces!"

Lasertrumpet the Fodder Worm in the teeth - I believe I am there.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - COMBAT
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2013, 08:43:58 am »

Slash enemy number 1

hit = true;
damage = 22;

You dart side to side as you dodge the crushing coils of the worms. Finally you spot your target, and charge forwards, swinging your axe. The worm roars and tries to swallow you, only to find your axe impacting its face, splitting its head in half. The rest of the worm thrashes around for a couple seconds, almost as if the worm doesn't realize it's already dead.

Lob a ball of fire imbued vomit at the unimaginative worm

hit = false;

Feeling queasy, you do the natural thing and lean over to vomit fire upon the worm. Sadly your vomit is a little to liquidy and not enough burny, and doesn't do anything besides stain the front of your... dress.

hit = false;

You unleash a bombing run on the nearest worm, launching wave after wave of firecrackers. However the flimsy explosives bounce off the creature's thick skin, and explode harmlessly against it's hide. The technicolour explosions does make your bombing run look pretty damn awesome though.

Lasertrumpet the Fodder Worm in the teeth - I believe I am there.

hit = true;
damage = 24;

Being indeed in the server, you fly right up to a worm and look it right in the mouth. The worm gnashes its teeth at you, and then lunges forward. However a mighty blast on your LASERtrumpet shatters its fearsome fangs, and the rest of the worm as well.

She waits for her allies to attack. If an enemy dodges an attack, she will shoot them as they finish dodging. If no enemies dodge any attacks, she will wait for them to counter attack and shoot them as they attack. She will prioritize the fodder worm over all other enemies.

hit = true;
damage = 3;

You hover high above the roiling mass of worms. While not entirely safe, it's better than being in the melee down below. Plus, with the worm's attentions diverted by your fellow girls, you can't possibly miss. Admittedly your shots don't seem to be doing much damage...

Quote from: Worms
OM NOM NOM

missedAttacks = 2;

The two remaining worms twist and turn, trying to devour the Magical Spambot Girls flying around them. However their lumbering forms cannot possibly catch up with the quick and nimble girls.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

Just realized that I was factoring in sturdiness before the traits, effectively doubling the amount of defence of a creature had. Obviously I'm not doing that anymore.

Also, Random.org seems to hate the party, only begrudingly handing out hits.

-snip-

Awesome! You'll join when everyone returns back to headquarters. That way you can introduce yourself in a more relaxed environment (and not utterly dominate Sales :P)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grace stops while her sheeps charge the worms

Missile spam the vegetarian

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

"Yay! Take that, er... worms. You smell! Yeah!"

Shoot another worm! Smile upon destroying it utterly!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sakura-chan waits for the worms to attack or dodge and continues intercepting them with shots during those maneuvers.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile

I'll take a chance, I think I got it all.

Name: Infinity Warrior Desu~~
Description:Wild, short-cut red hair burns redder the more agitated she becomes. Her wide hazel eyes burns with a passion for proteins.
She wears a simple outfit consisting of shorts and a sleeveless hoodie with an image of a bird with arms on it.
Selling: Protein Powder
Other: Staying calm is not her strong suit

Skills: You get 30 points to spend among the following:
HP: 55 HP(65)
MP: 30 MP(35)

Combat:
Oversized Weapon: 5 (7)
Missile Spam: 2 (4)
Massive Cannon: 3 (5)

Magic:
Fire: 5
Water: 0
Wind: 0
Illusion: 2

Defensive:
Sturdiness: 0 (4)
Evasion: 2 (4)

Sale Skills:
Charm: 3
Musical Ability: 0
Cuteness: 0
Innocence: 3

Inventory: Low-res Axe, Poorly-rendered Armour, Low-res Hood, 8-bit Charm.   Fireball, Enlarge Weapon
Word

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oohrg, I, like, shoulda had that bowl of, like, cereal. Dry-heaving=bad... I wonder if those worms, like, taste nice, only one way t' see!
Try to cook the unimaginative worm

(Will there be any items for improving accuracy because our base hit chances are basically 50% (and ask the FE players their thoughtss on 50% hit rates))
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 49