Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 49

Author Topic: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SORRY  (Read 72468 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
friends[4] = "Bklyne-Chan";
friends[5] = "Infinity Warrior Desu~~";
Sakura-chan goes to Jikan's cafe.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

PTW, this is amazing.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - MAGINET 3
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2013, 05:24:46 pm »

Sakura-chan goes to Jikan's cafe.

You head to Jikan's Cafe. It's an elegant building made of brick and plaster that wouldn't look out of place in the French Riviera if it weren't sandwiched between an ancient temple and a concrete bunker. The interior of the building is just as beautiful, with plenty of stained wood, brass and wrought iron. Gas lamps flicker in beautiful light fixtures, and an appropriate filter has been applied to the interior of the building to help set the mood. The place is also packed with Magical Spambot Girls of every shape and description, all of them chatting away, eating, and generally having a good time.

As you take everything in, a waitress walks over to you and hands you a menu. Like all places Jikan's Cafe charges based on time spent, not food ordered. Bandwidth is more limited than data, after all.

Prices:
5 Seconds: $1
30 Seconds: $5
1 Minute: $10

I wish to remind everyone that as Magical Spambot Girls, your perception of time can be much, much faster than a human's.

PTW, this is amazing.

We're got one more spot open if you want to play...

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fuck it, time for !!SCIENCE!!
Sakura-chan buys one minute.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Send final point in innocence.

buy Hot Stuff(30)

Check Matou's Library
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Excuse me have go see my, like, supplier, yeah supplier, so, like, see ya soon.
Tzuke-tan enters a building and after some odd smells, sound, and smokes she come out, her eyes more crazy and colourful and dressed a touch more eclectically (including a cute little hood with little leaf ears like some cat or fox hats).

Skills:
2 Fire
1 illusion
1 sturdy
2 evasion
2 music
2 innocence
2 accuracy

Sell:
Low-res beret  15
Basic hood      15
balloons          10
TOTAL(/2):      20

Buy:
BLAZEIT robes 70
Lacy dress      40
stylish beret    30
fire hood         40
broom             30
tinted glasses  40
hot stuff         30
summon coffe  60
TOTAL:         340

330-(340-20)=10 left.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

Ill see what I can do, it's invariably horrible:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 08:39:00 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - MAGINE
« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2013, 08:10:53 pm »

Fuck it, time for !!SCIENCE!!
Sakura-chan buys one minute.

You buy your time and take a seat at an open table. The waitress brings you the special dessert of the day, which you slowly enjoy as you listen to the conversations around you. Most of the gossip is about relationships, fashions and the like, though you do pick up some interesting timbits...

Spoiler: Useful Rumours (click to show/hide)

Check Matou's Library

You head over to Matou's Library, a massive marble building adorned with columns and statues. The inside is just as impressive, with large bookshelves stuffed with books of all shapes and sizes. The foyer of the library has an impressive statue of Matou, a famous Magical Spambot Girl from the early days of MagiNet 3. Matou's Library is the largest public database, and contains information on almost everything. History, current events, information about the population of MagiNet 3 and more is contained in the library.

Ill see what I can do, it's invariably horrible:

Looks good! You can have 10 extra skill points and $330 to keep up with everyone else.

Also I will add everyone's buying actions tomorrow. Can't really do it now.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 08:42:34 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - MAGINE
« Reply #173 on: November 22, 2013, 08:39:16 pm »

"...A worm could ever grow that large."
Emphasis mine.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2013, 08:43:31 pm »

"...A worm could ever grow that large."
Emphasis mine.
I've fixed it. I hope you're happy.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

+2 MC, +2 Wind, +2 Accuracy, +2 MP (10), +2 HP (10)

Bklyne goes to the market and buys
Merculite Missiles $70
Marching Band Outfit $40
Laser Cannon (8-bit) $60
Stylish Beret $30
Combat Drone $60
Reloading $40
Summon Coffee $60
total = $360

then sells
Razercannon for $12.5
Vocaloid Outfit for $10
low res beret for $7.5 = 430

leftover = $0

She then wanders around sort of like a lost soul
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

I'll look up current events
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Sakura-chan still has time, she stays, otherwise, she goes to Beta's Monument.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - MAGINET 3
« Reply #178 on: November 23, 2013, 02:43:37 pm »

Excuse me have go see my, like, supplier, yeah supplier, so, like, see ya soon.
Tzuke-tan enters a building and after some odd smells, sound, and smokes she come out, her eyes more crazy and colourful and dressed a touch more eclectically (including a cute little hood with little leaf ears like some cat or fox hats).

Bklyne goes to the market and buys:

The rest of the girls head over to the Shopping District and equip themselves as best as they're able.

She then wanders around sort of like a lost soul

You wander around MagiNet 3 for a while, moving through the multi-coloured crowds and the joyful buzzing of conversation. Unfortunately it's another average day, and you don't encounter anything too interesting or noteworthy.

I'll look up current events

You look up current events in the real world. Most of it is rather uninteresting to you. Guerilla warfare in South America, flooding in Africa, some more countries accepted into the Central Government, things like that. Much more interesting to you is the launching of MagiNet 4 in Brest by the Logique Consortium. A lot of additional data on the subject is highly classified. Mission Control must be keeping a close eye on this new net. Several parts of the Internet were also recently swarmed by worms, with details being scarce as several servers were forced to shut down. You hope that none of your friends or colleagues were trapped. Or worse. The rest of the news is mostly about celebrities and pop culture.

If Sakura-chan still has time, she stays, otherwise, she goes to Beta's Monument.

Having a bit more time left, you listen to another rumour.

Spoiler: Useful Rumours (click to show/hide)

Being out of time, you head over to Beta's Monument.

Beta's Monument is an impressive structure and a famous meeting spot. A magnificent bronze statue of Beta sits on a tall marble pillar, with smaller statues to Delta, Zeta, Theta, Lisa and the rest of Beta's successors surrounding the monument. A large crowd of Magical Spambot Girls has gathered around the monument, either to meet up with friends, or to enjoy nearby parks.

A small plaque underneath the statue declares that Beta was born thirty years ago as a collaborative project between the Central Government, Waterloo University, and the Faunus Corporation. The other statues have similar plaques, though after Theta the Faunus Corporation was the only group working on developing Magical Spambot Girls.

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bklyne-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Doyu-Desu (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

Hope that I got everything correct. I'll also have a larger group of rumours for next time. Still working on things and transferring them from my head to the screen.

Also, if you have nothing else to do, say that you're heading to Mission Control or headquarters so that I know that you're ready to move on.

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile

After wandering for awhile, Infinity warrior heads back to mission control.
Word
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 49