Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: a totally normal RTD  (Read 6424 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: a totally normal RTD
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 09:53:35 pm »

Wonder why a five-year-old has a crib.
Leave said crib.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2013, 10:42:12 pm »

Say the following word for word:

"I say sir, I am most grieved that you have decided to remove some of my favorite limbs. I see that there has been a misunderstanding. You see, most men in the normal world have not a sword of such properties, the properties which your sword exhibits. Indeed, nary a soul I have spoken to before, and I shall assume since this moment, have ever dreamt of such an extrodinary means of mutilation. Barring, of course, those of my acquantince who are endeavored within games of high fantasy. It is for that reason, my good fellow, and for no other that I offer the following trade. As you have already taken my arms and most of my legs I feel it only fair that you hand me your sword which appears to be most heavily enchanted. However sir, for I assume you are a sir, I do not offer simply the exchange of my arms and most of my legs for your wonderful weaponry. Indeed such a deal would be most unfair. I offer instead this to you sir: Any two automotive vehicular devices upon this lot in exchange for you tool of mutilation.

Offer to trade two cars for his sword.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 02:34:30 pm »

Hold up a car store. Steal a car to get away
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 10:40:52 pm »

I suspect that this game is dead and hope it is not.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

zombie killer

• Bay Watcher
  • mwuahahahahhaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013, 11:27:14 pm »

"I say sir, I am most grieved that you have decided to remove some of my favorite limbs. I see that there has been a misunderstanding. You see, most men in the normal world have not a sword of such properties, the properties which your sword exhibits. Indeed, nary a soul I have spoken to before, and I shall assume since this moment, have ever dreamt of such an extrodinary means of mutilation. Barring, of course, those of my acquantince who are endeavored within games of high fantasy. It is for that reason, my good fellow, and for no other that I offer the following trade. As you have already taken my arms and most of my legs I feel it only fair that you hand me your sword which appears to be most heavily enchanted. However sir, for I assume you are a sir, I do not offer simply the exchange of my arms and most of my legs for your wonderful weaponry. Indeed such a deal would be most unfair. I offer instead this to you sir: Any two automotive vehicular devices upon this lot in exchange for you tool of mutilation.

"I say sir, I am most grieved that you have decided to remove some of my favorite limbs. I see that there has been a misunderstanding. You see, most men in the normal world have not a sword of such properties, the properties which your sword exhibits. Indeed, nary a soul I have spoken to before, and I shall assume since this moment, have ever dreamt of such an extrodinary means of mutilation. Barring, of course, those of my acquantince who are endeavored within games of high fantasy. It is for that reason, my good fellow, and for no other that I offer the following trade. As you have already taken my
arms and most of my legs I feel it only fair that you hand me your sword which appears to be most heavily enchanted. However sir, for I assume you are a sir, I do jjjjjjjjjjjjjjnot offer simply the exchange of my arms and most of my legs for your wonderful weaponry. Indeed such a deal would be most unfair. I offer instead this to you sir: Any two automotive vehicular devices upon this lot in exchange for you tool of mutilation.[/b]

(3) you manage to get the magic knife he has strapped to his left forearm in exchange for a used shermaw and a delorean.
 (Totally no gm bias towards deloreans) ... and you have no arms tonwield the knife with.

I'd settle for capitalization. although all lower case seems to be zk's thing.
thank you and have a nice day!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2013, 08:16:14 am »

I retract my earlier statement.
Sig

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2013, 10:22:02 am »

Hm?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2013, 11:35:28 am »

I suspect that this game is dead and hope it is not.
Sig

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2013, 11:39:38 am »

I figured. I was wondering why you'd retract the statement.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2013, 02:59:02 pm »

Name: that baby dragon
Description:Oh hell naw, it appears theres A baby dragon in this here preschool! it seems to be the color of Gold Yolo Purple!
Abilitys:+1 Claw! +1 Speech.
First action: Screee! Try to fly!
=(^_^)=
Have fun with this lack of logic.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

zombie killer

• Bay Watcher
  • mwuahahahahhaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2013, 05:58:02 pm »

sorry about the crap post, it was done from my mobile. i quit when it wasn't working, and i just posted what i had,
actions:

(3)
you are marginally succesful, in that he gives you the magic knife strapped to his thigh, in exchange for a used sherman, and a delorean. ( totally no GM bias towards there being a delorean)

(6)
you pick up the entire cash register, and get in a 2009 pontiac vibe, and manage to get away without pursuit. then you see you only have a half tank of gas
Wonder why a five-year-old has a crib.
Leave said crib.
(1)
while wondering why, you rub the blanket, then, when you go to get out, you touch the metal bar of the crib, and that sends a spark of static electricity down. while you were wondering why you had a crib, you failed to notice the bucckets of kerosene, and that just lit on fire. you burn. cops say cause of death: self-immolation.

Name: that baby dragon
Description:Oh hell naw, it appears theres A baby dragon in this here preschool! it seems to be the color of Gold Yolo Purple!
Abilitys:+1 Claw! +1 Speech.
First action: Screee! Try to fly!
=(^_^)=
Have fun with this lack of logic.
(3) your arms flap, and you are off the ground... for a half second. you are a strange HUMAN boy named dragon.
the teacher slaps you in-line with her yardstick for disrupting the class of liberal arts.

bad guys turn:
(X)
the bad guys attack you! everyone sees them swing their big, heavy crowbars at you, and you all get a big flesh wound from them ( and i am using the black knight from monty pythin's and the holy grails defenition here) but, they swing so hard, that they are off-balance, and suffer a penalty against counter-attacks.

GWG needs to re-make his character, or stick with his current one.
have a nice day!

I'd settle for capitalization. although all lower case seems to be zk's thing.
thank you and have a nice day!

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2013, 06:00:39 pm »

Sacrifice self to the Great Golden Dragon to revert everything to how it was one year ago.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2013, 06:53:52 pm »

OH HELL NAW, PUNCH THAT BLOODY TEACHER  TO DEATH, STEAL STICK, KILL ALL THE DISRESPECTFUL BOYS, TURN INTO GOD.

Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2013, 08:48:42 pm »

Sacrifice self to the Great Golden Dragon to revert everything to how it was one year ago.
Aid action.
Sig

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2013, 06:32:50 pm »

Abandon car and take the money from the register to buy a pistol.[\b]
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 11:55:51 am by Yourmaster »
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5