Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125665 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Dark Carnivore
« Reply #6300 on: July 17, 2016, 11:54:03 am »

"Hey Irine, don't forget to communicate your plans with us. I really feel lonely without River to talk to, although that's more along a closed channel. What's the plan? Barge into here? I can handle the door, I believe, with a bit more leverage."

Theri tapped Vind's shoulder as she suggested for him to support himself in the next few seconds depending on Irine's response.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6301 on: July 17, 2016, 11:55:36 am »

Campaign, Ike!

"Well shit. Looks like we'll need to get you some armor at some point, bud. Maybe you can summon phone books or something."

Get my People's Army over here and see if we can collectively resuscitate or at least prevent the death of Alan. He's kind of our party DPS/utility guy.

Failing that, another soul sphere for the collection!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6302 on: July 17, 2016, 12:14:53 pm »

"I'm trying to find the source of the problem and burn it down. This building is where it seems to have begun, and it is resisting my flames similarly to how the creatures did. Are you sure you want to touch it?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #6303 on: July 17, 2016, 05:06:02 pm »

<Whatever you plan on doing Irine, I suggest you do it quick. The sun has almost reached the horizon. It won't be long before it is completely dark. And if those things like the darkness, who knows what they'll do. Oh, and remember, whatever happens, you still have me. I'm ready to use my abilities to help you if I have to. And if you want me to, of course.>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6304 on: July 17, 2016, 06:00:53 pm »

"Just... stand back, okay? I'm going to force my way in... A bit more back than that, please."
Burn the door down. Be excessive about it. Just don't waste flame. I need to have a ton of it to burn the probably really big nasty thing inside waiting for me.
Once the door is down I'm going to keep a large amount of flame in a ring around the door - part of why im going to be excessive on the door. I'll peer inside through the hoop of flame.

Change of plan - let Theri get the door open and we'll see what's inside. I keep a good-sized amount of fire near the door in case of ambush.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:53:39 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6305 on: July 17, 2016, 06:49:27 pm »

Ah, hunger. If only I had a tomato.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6306 on: July 17, 2016, 10:45:33 pm »

"Just... stand back, okay? I'm going to force my way in... A bit more back than that, please."
Guessing Irine's plan (probably burning a tiny hole through the door to shoot flame through), Theri spoke up as she moved back.

"Just a suggestion--if you're going to burn it, at least let me expend my energy too. Aim for the hinges, I can knock it down, and the crash can knock back anything just lurking behind it while you waft the flames through!"

Follow either plan proposed, albeit guard Irine with a physical perimeter of -coming-from-the-church-

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6307 on: July 18, 2016, 12:09:04 am »

WMD, After the End
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6308 on: July 18, 2016, 04:43:41 am »

"It's wood, I can use it as fuel to grow my flames, so I'm just going to burn the entire thing."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6309 on: July 18, 2016, 04:59:30 am »

"It's wood, I can use it as fuel to grow my flames, so I'm just going to burn the entire thing."
"Maybe after I knock it down. You can make a carpet of flames to ensure any of those on land won't reach us. Win-win, and I also get to gauge my strength!" Theri replied in a cheery tone, despite the ambiance.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6310 on: July 18, 2016, 05:48:52 am »

"Ooookkaaayyyy..."
"Um, I don't think it's even locked..."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:54:31 am by Lenglon »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6311 on: July 23, 2016, 04:51:33 am »

Theri blinked and nodded, awkwardly realizing a point she missed.

"...All the better to open it with force. Sorry to whomever this place of worship is dedicated to!"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Special People: Fistful of Silence
« Reply #6312 on: August 02, 2016, 06:00:49 pm »

Quote from: Coolrune206
Centi-Rune immediately surges forth and begins to climb the ladder. His hundreds of tiny legs should allow quick movement up the vertical surface. If he manages to completely close the distance between himself and his hostile, he bites and snaps furiously, spewing acid. If he fails to close the gap, he simply barrages his foe with acid whilst pursuing.
Quote from: Beirus
WMD, After the End
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Rune gathers up some excess flesh to generate another acid glob that is immediately launched at his opponent. William, despite being a bit stunned, doesn't have to move much to avoid the clumsy shot that splatters ineffectually at the wall besides him. William attempts to counter-attack and for a moment it seems to be working, his flesh shivers as unnatural things push from underneath it. However, a moment later he feels lightheaded, his effort cut short due to his lack of power. He can't maintain his grasp on the ladder (his injured hand making it even harder to hold on) and falls straight on his pursuer's head. He slides against the centi-creature's carapace until he clumsily tumbles out the door and lands face first onto the floor of the assembly room.

Quote from: Toaster
((Oh man, that was nice.  I must have had some great rolls.  That said, it almost makes me wish I had time to run down that power line more.  Oh well; I have my goal in sight.))

John, After the End

Okay.  That's one thing handled.  Now... how bad off am I?

How bad off am I?  If I can walk, patch myself up as much as possible.  Summon any required tools to help.  I'll worry about the arm in a bit.

If not mobile, just start wholesale patching in mechanics to replace broken bits.  Go with "brain in a jar" if I have to.

Well, you could certainy try to walk, but at best you'd be dragging an IV-stand with you, at worst you'll make your bandages worse or otherwise move closer to 'dead'. So, let's say
you attempt to patch yourself up first.
Okay power, bring me something that will heal me. you command.
A few moments later, a metal device appears and gets attached to several pieces of plastic. The device activates and transforms the pieces of plastic into a blowup doll in a nurse outfit.
Ha, ha. Very funny. you comment sarcastically. The blowup doll runs out of power and deflates, as if in response.
Okay, screw this- Wait, poor choice of words. I mean forget the healing, just give me something that can help me move around. you command.
A hop ball manifests next to you.
I see. So we're doing this now, are we?
Seeing your ability being a bit uncooperative right now, you decide to just get up and have a look around on your own. You unlock your cuffs, disconnect yourself from the monitor, slowly get up and carefully make your way to the door, using your IV stand as a cane.

It looks like you're near some sort of junkyard close to the Central Tower. You'd guess the part you're in was some sort of parking lot or loading/storage area in the past, since there are remains of shelf-like things, rusted skeletons of vehicles (one of which you crushed when you landed the ambulance) and empty containers. The area is mostly flat and dark, save for the fence surrounding it, where the junk heaps get higher and there's a lot of light coming from intermittent lamp posts.

Quote from: FallacyofUrist
Kosak Durar, After The End

"HAHAHA! I am victorious! Now to seek out more foes!"

Kosak gets to exploring, seeking out more foes.
You decide to jump through the hole in the centre of the room, not wanting to break your pattern. I mean, you've been going down this whole mission, might as well continue.
<So, hey, I finally figured out who you remind me of.>
You slide for a minute or two through the twisting and not-particularly slimy tubes.
Your buzz has started to wear off. Better get this over with soon so you can go on a break and drink a barrel of booze.
<Yeah, you're Raiden. Definetly Raiden. You use melee in a futuristic world of guns, you lift objects that should be impossible to lift and would normally  cause the ground beneath your feet to collapse, you fight large and slightly strange bosses,...>
You fall through the hole and into a circular room, its centre dominated by what looks like a bioluminescent heart, with thousands of giant "trunks" extending from it like roots or branches of a tree. You fall in the grey liquid with a splash.
<-you have abilities with ridicoulous names and a ridicoulous style, you powerup through drinking, you never stop to think, you solve every problem via fighting and your final boss...>
The thing at the centre of the room contracts, sending out a visible pulse. You can feel it in your legs, the liquid momentarily hardening in response. You can feel it in your ears as they start to ring. You can feel it in the air, as the shockwave punches you on the chest.
<-is nanomachines, son.>
The liquid in the room rises like a tidal wave in the wake of the pulse, threatening to crush you against the walls.

<I have to say, I'm really starting to like you.>

Quote from: Hawk132
((... Damn, it's been two days since the Arena turn and I'm still trying to figure out what to do. Attacking feels like a bad idea and retreat also feels like a bad idea. I'll try to figure out an action in the next 24 hours. Sorry for the delay.))

Walking Tank, After the End

Screw it, I'm fighting them. Retreat isn't particularly Saevus-like.

I shouldn't use the bling-cannon for now. Get up and take advantage of the confusion. Make use of the fact that it's unclear where I really am - blindside them and cut them apart. If I manage to kill them - damage or destroy the elevator that's coming up right now enough to make the ones inside fall. Use the Golden Arm if brute strength (and a bigger sword) won't work.

Get up? Hm, well, I guess you could use the staircase you blew apart a short while ago.

You climb up the staircase while the men with guns search around for you and shoot around blindly. In the bad lighting and the cacophony of shouts and gunfire, they don't notice you immediately and when they do they have a hard time shooting you. You manage to slice one of them in half before he can figure out what's going on and take the limbs from another two. The two left scatter on opposite sides of the room while they reload.

The other elevator arrives with a ding. Its doors will open in a couple of seconds.

Quote from: DreamerGhost
<Svajoklis, Starting Area>

Look around. Am I still in a bar? Is my order of some strong liquor still there?
You're still in that ye-olde bar. The one with the fireplace and the barells of booze and the fungiman band. And no, your liquor is not there. Someone must have taken it. Or maybe D really does clean up the place. Sometimes.

Quote from: Zormod
"It didn't really seem like they'd understand that sort of thing. Sounded like the 'shoot now, shoot some more later' kind of crowd to me."
"Ah, so those things also distort your perception. That's interesting."

Quote from: TheBiggerFish
"So now what do I do?  Just, keep waiting?  What other stuff can I do?"
"Look man, this isn't an exotic resort. I'm not here to entertain you. But hey, if you're so eager to get yourself thrown into harm's way, I'll tell you what. I'll let you choose what I'll throw at you. So, tell me, first thing that comes to mind."

Quote from: Harry Baldman
Campaign, Ike!

"Well shit. Looks like we'll need to get you some armor at some point, bud. Maybe you can summon phone books or something."

Get my People's Army over here and see if we can collectively resuscitate or at least prevent the death of Alan. He's kind of our party DPS/utility guy.

Failing that, another soul sphere for the collection!

You get half your men to help you with Alan, leaving the rest to guard the civvies. Collectively, they manage to bandage his wounds, keep him warm, gie him some water and move him back to the gate. However, they inform you that they have no idea what is wrong with him and that he should probably be taken care of by an actual healer and/or someone who knows something about magic.

You also get word from your detachment that they've met some resistance from a couple of those zombie things, but were able to deal with them with some difficulty and are currently preparing to move the civilians they've found back to the gate.

Suddenly, the pressure on your head intensifies, that thing that's like a noise you know is there but can't really hear, like a smell just beyond your reach. It's coming from the centre of the village. Everything also looks kinda darker. Like someone dimmed the already dwindling sunlight a bit or gave you some really light shades. Nobody else appears to have noticed anything.

Quote from: Xantalos
Ah, hunger. If only I had a tomato.
You are in a barren desert. There are no tomatoes anywhere. Only the scorching SUN above. In fact, you don't even know what tomatoes are. Probably some word you made up. Sounds funny. What were you thinking about again?

Quote from: Tiruin
Kick the door open.
You approach the door. It feels strange. Cold and... weird. Makes your fur stand on end. You feel like going in there might be a bad idea.
But you can't stop now. There might be people in there that need help. You can't just leave them.
You prepare. You relax. You take a deep breath. You focus your strength. And when you're ready, you kick the door with all you've got.
There is resistance but you manage to break through it, forcing the door to swing open and maͰsouͰd~seiͰtgmͰdumat|tgtaͰmaͰdeirͰtiͰbq_sjetaiͰp_syͰtgr;ͰJaiͰaut|Ͱe_maiͰtoͰpq|bkgla;ͰCiat_Ͱaut|ͰpouͰbq_sjetaiͰstoͰp_syͰl]qorͰtouͰmao}Ͱe_maiͰj\tiͰtoͰopo_oͰdemͰlpoqe_ͰmaͰpeqicqave_ͼͰj\tiͰciaͰtoͰopo_oͰdemͰup\qwoumͰk|ciaͰciaͰmaͰpeqicqave_;ͰE_maiͰj\tiͰtoͰopo_oͰe_maiͰem\mtiaͰstgmͰjatam|gsgͼͰj\tiͰpouͰjatastq]veiͰtgmͰcm~sgͰl|moͰjaiͰl|moͰepeid^ͰtoͰbk]llaͰsouͰ]peseͰp\myͰtou;ͰToͰl|moͰpouͰav^meiͰp_syͰtouͰe_maiͰaish^lataͰtaͰopo_aͰs}mtolaͰhaͰenavamisto}mͰwyq_rͰtgmͰlm^lgͰgͰopo_aͰe_maiͰapaqa_tgtgͰciaͰmaͰtaͰsucjqat^sei;ͰToͰl|moͰpouͰlpoqe_rͰmaͰj\meirͰe_maiͰmaͰdq\seirͰemstijtyd~rͼͰmaͰajokouh^seirͰtaͰsumaish^lataͰsouͼͰtgmͰdia_shgs^Ͱsou;ͰToͰsojͼͰoͰtq|porͰleͰtomͰopo_oͰaut|ͰseͰnavmi\feiͰjaiͰseͰapopqosamatok_feiͰseͰdusjoke}eiͰstoͰmaͰjqat^seirͰtgmͰisoqqop_aͰsou;ͰSeͰsumduasl|ͰleͰtgmͰoql^ͰpouͰe_werͼͰaut|Ͱodgce_ͰstgmͰpt~sgͰsouͰstgmͰjq}aͰjaiͰke_aͰp]tqaͰtouͰpat~latorͰtouͰmao}ͼͰ|pouͰckistq\rͰciaͰk_caͰejatost\;ͰPqospahe_rͰmaͰsgjyhe_rͰjaiͰmaͰdeirͰc}qyͰsouͼͰmaͰjatak\beirͰtiͰ]cime;ͰDemͰlpoqe_rͰmaͰdeirͰAUTO;ͰToͰbk]llaͰsouͰe_maiͰsamͰmaͰtoͰja_eiͼͰsamͰmaͰdgliouqce_Ͱpuqyl]merͰcqall]rͰjatam|gsgrͰep\myͰtouͼͰakk\Ͱaut]rͰdemͰdiaqjo}mͰpok}Ͱciat_Ͱpaha_moumͰJATI;ͰToͰjairͰ|pyrͰseͰja_eiͼͰja_eiͰtaͰl\tiaͰsou;ͰToͰl|moͰpouͰl]meiͰe_maiͰtoͰt_pota;ͰC}qyͰtouͰlpoqe_rͰmaͰdeirͰ]maͰjem|;Ͱ8maͰjem|;ͰCiat_❦ͰDemͰe_saiͰs_couqg;ͰLet\Ͱpqos]weirͰ|tiͰtoͰp\tylaͰke_pei;ͰToͰp\tylaͰdemͰhaͰ]pqepeͰmaͰke_peiͰakk\Ͱke_pei;Ͱ8marͰj}jkorͰleͰcqall]rͰstaͰ|qi\ͰtouͼͰbahi]rͰwaqaclati]rͼͰsamͰmaͰ]weiͰnevt_sei;ͰTiͰ]weiͰnevt_seiΏͰToͰp\tylaͰe_maiͰpok}wqyloͼͰsamͰtaͰpaq\huqa;ͰJ|jjimaͰsw^lata;ͰSw^lataͰlaf_ͰleͰa_la;ͰStas_dia;ͰJok~mer;ͰJaiͰlet\ͰoiͰ\mhqypoi;ͰOiͰ\mhqypoiͰjqull]moiͰp_syͰap|ͰtirͰjok~merͰjaiͰtaͰstas_diaͼͰpaqakul]moiͰap|ͰtoͰv|boͰjaiͰap|ͰtgmͰamijam|tgtaͰmaͰsjevto}mͼͰmaͰjatamo^soum;ͰE_maiͰam_jamoiͰmaͰamtidq\soum;ͰE_maiͰ|koiͰtourͰseͰelbquaj^Ͱst\sg;ͰAj|lgͰjaiͰoiͰpehal]moi;ͰAkk\ͰtaͰpkaslataͰpouͰjimo}mtaiͼͰaut\ͰseͰpaqajokouho}m;ͰDemͰlpoqe_rͰmaͰdeirͰp_syͰap|ͰtoͰla}qoͰjapm|ͰpouͰtourͰpeqib\kkeiͼͰakk\Ͱj\pyrͰtoͰjatakaba_meir;Ͱ"PoiaͰe_sai❦"Ͱ]maͰap|Ͱaut\Ͱqyt\eiͼͰakk\ͰgͰvym^ͰdemͰ]qwetaiͰap|Ͱaut|;Ͱ"PoioiͰe_ste❦"Ͱ]qwetaiͰt~qaͰgͰvym^Ͱap|Ͱ]maͰ\kkoͰenͰaut~m;ͰGͰcgͰse_etai;Ͱ"Ciat_❦"Ͱsumew_feiͰ]maͰtq_toͰjaiͰsumeidgtopoie_rͰ|tiͰgͰvym^Ͱd]mͰ]qwetaiͰap|Ͱaut\Ͱakk\Ͱap|Ͱj\pouͰakko};ͰAp|Ͱpo}❦ͰSeͰj\moumͰmaͰaish\mesaiͰ\swgla;ͰJq}aͰjaiͰvobisl]mg;ͰSeͰjoit\meͼͰseͰjq_moum;ͰTaͰl\tiaͰtourͰseͰdiapeqmo}m;ͰH]keirͰmaͰapolajqumhe_r;ͰAkk\ͰpouͰmaͰpar❦ͰDemͰup\qweiͰj\tiͰed~Ͱc}qy;

Quote from: Lenglon
"ؐػعغ״״״צعغاشتצباةرײצصراؿ؅צ؏⁀سצحصدشحצغصצجصظةثצسؿצؽاؿצدش״״״צ؇צبدغצسصظثצباةرצغخاشצغخاغײצضزثاعث״"
؈ػظشצغخثצتصصظצتصؽش״צ؈ثצثؾةثععدؼثצابصػغצدغ״צؐػعغצتصش⁀غצؽاعغثצجزاسث״צ؏צشثثتצغصצخاؼثצاצغصشצصجצدغצغصצبػظشצغخثצضظصبابزؿצظثاززؿצبدحצشاعغؿצغخدشحצدشعدتثצؽادغدشحצجصظצسث״
ؕشةثצغخثצتصصظצدعצتصؽشצ؏⁀سצحصدشحצغصצرثثضצاצزاظحثצاسصػشغצصجצجزاسثצدشצاצظدشحצاظصػشتצغخثצتصصظצ׳צضاظغצصجצؽخؿצدسצحصدشحצغصצبثצثؾةثععدؼثצصشצغخثצتصصظ״צ؏⁀ززצضثثظצدشعدتثצغخظصػحخצغخثצخصصضצصجצجزاسث״

؉خاشحثצصجצضزاشצ׳צزثغצؚخثظدצحثغצغخثצتصصظצصضثشצاشتצؽث⁀ززצعثثצؽخاغ⁀عצدشعدتث״צ؏צرثثضצاצحصصت׳عدـثتצاسصػشغצصجצجدظثצشثاظצغخثצتصصظצدشצةاعثצصجצاسبػعخ״

DemͰlpoqe_rͰmaͰjatak\beirͰtiͰsulba_meiͰ|tamͰgͰH]qiͰamacj\feiͰtgmͰp|qtaͰmaͰamo_nei;ͰJuqiokejtij\;ͰAUTOͰepit_hetaiͰstoͰluak|ͰsouͼͰstgmͰcm~sgͼͰstgmͰijam|tgtaͰsouͰmaͰjatamo^seirͼͰkerͰjaiͰgͰͰajatamogt|tgt\ͰtouͰepejte_metaiͰsamͰvyti\Ͱl]saͰstomͰecj]vak|ͰsouͼͰkerͰjaiͰaut|ͰtoͰpq\claͰ|wiͰl|moͰdemͰtoͰwyq\eiͰoͰmourͰsouͰakk\ͰstgmͰpqosp\hei\ͰtouͰmaͰwyq]seiͰseͰaut|mͰspq~wmeiͰotid^poteͰ\kkoͰ]nyͰap|Ͱaut|mͼͰsamͰliaͰep_hesgͰaposulp_esgrͰseͰ]mamͰupokocist^;ͰLpoqe_rͰmaͰdeirͰtirͰpuqyl]merͰcqall]rͰpouͰtoͰbk]llaͰsouͰja_eiͰp\myͰtouͰjaiͰl]syͰaut~mͰlpoqe_rͰmaͰamtikgvhe_rͰ]maͰek\wistoͰjoll\tiͰtgrͰv}sgrͰtou;ͰPq\clataͰcmyst\ͰjaiͰ\cmystaͰlaf_;ͰV_korͰjaiͰj_mdumor;ͰAut|Ͱ|lyrͰdemͰl]meiͰstomͰmouͰsou;ͰW\metaiͰlaf_ͰleͰ|kaͰtaͰup|koipa;Ͱ¤¤OͰtq|porͰleͰtomͰ|poiomͰhaͰtoͰamtiletyp_syͰaut|ͰhaͰe_maiͰmaͰpqospah^syͰmaͰeqlgme}syͰtirͰemstijt~deirͰamtidq\seirͰtymͰͰwaqajt^qymͰsarͰap|ͰtoͰtiͰhaͰj\meteͰyrͰpa_jterͰjaiͰtiͰdq\seirͰhaͰlouͰd~sete;◊◊ͰAͼͰep_sgrͼͰoͰt}porͰoͰopo_orͰsouͰlik\eiͰstoͰluak|Ͱ]weiͰj\poioͰsw|kioͰmaͰj\meiͰp\myͰseͰaut^mͰtgmͰjat\stasg;ͰOͰk|corͰciaͰtomͰ|poiomͰlpoqe_rͰmaͰtoͰjatak\beirͰ◊|wiͰajqib~rͰmaͰtoͰjatak\beirͼͰpeqiss|teqoͰmaͰtoͰhulghe_rͰ_syr¤Ͱe_maiͰepeid^Ͱe_steͰt|soͰjomt\ͼͰepeid^ͰoͰ_diorͰdemͰ]weiͰaishgt^qiaͰ|qcamaͰakk\Ͱwqgsilopoie_ͰtaͰdij\ͰsouͼͰepeid^ͰgͰdij^ͰsouͰhaͰ]keceͰjame_rͰheij^Ͱv}sgͰseͰpqostate}eiͰciat_ͰtoͰj\meiͰpioͰe}jokoͰmaͰwyq]seiͰAUTOͰstoͰluak|ͰsouͰja_Ͱk|cyͰtymͰijamot^tymͰsou;ͰAut\Ͱe_maiͰaqjet\ͰciaͰmaͰsouͰd~soumͰ]maͰlp|mour;ͰGͰH]qiͰpa_qmeiͰ]maͰpaq|loioͰlp|mourͰciͰ\kkourͰk|cour;ͰT]korͰp\mtymͼͰtoͰpq~toͰpq\claͰpouͰk]eiͰoͰsucj\toij|rͰsouͰe_mai Oh. Crap.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6313 on: August 02, 2016, 06:06:15 pm »

<Svajoklis, Starting Area>

Alcoholize myself. See what is out of the bar. Don't run out too fast in case there is only endless void out there.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6314 on: August 02, 2016, 06:26:25 pm »

Campaign, Ike!

"Hm! Bad feelings increasing. Becoming... dare I say it? Ultrabad! I think. Probably best to evacuate for now."

Defensive retreat. Group around the civilians being escorted, defensive formations, try to get clear of the town until the weird feeling lightens up.
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 521