Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1126573 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Storm Coming
« Reply #5160 on: October 08, 2015, 05:18:20 am »

((Pop = automatically happen.))
That's doable. But either it can only happen as long as your brain is not thoroughly destroyed or every time you go back, you also lose your memories of what happened and can only remember that you went back, not why you did so. I think it makes sense as a drawback, since for you to remember that you activated your ability and what happened during that time, then at least part of your brain has to stay unaffected from your regeneration. So either your brain regenerates and you lose your memories or your brain does not regenerate, so going back means the brain damage stays and your brain is still mush.
Yeah, killing the brain would kill me but I'd still be thrown back.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5161 on: October 08, 2015, 04:00:30 pm »

I am very angry! Throw the stupid toy gun at that Nick thing. Stupid useless thing, I didn't even shoot that hard!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 06:13:26 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: October 08, 2015, 04:24:29 pm »

Reload my rocket launcher then rush over to Nick, flapping my tiny wings desperately to accelerate my progress. If see him at any point, fire my rocket launcher.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5163 on: October 08, 2015, 04:27:07 pm »

ZZZ
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: October 08, 2015, 09:42:08 pm »

<<He's hurt, guys, good job!  He's trying to get away though; looks like he's floating up to one of those buildings!>>
<<Something is not right. Our foe is an entity, a beast of incredible cunning. He would not make a rush so foolish and suicidal.... It is possible that he can conjure an illusion, a shadow form of himself. Pursuing him might lead us into a trap.>>

More voices!?  Why doesn't it ever...wait, huh?  They sound like my teammates' voices.  Why is- George's thoughts are interrupted as he spots the dark cloud approaching.  Seeing the possible threat, he considers the current situation.  The monster is injured.  The other fighters are keeping it distracted.  If he acts now, it won't even notice him.  There's not much time.  He might not get this opportunity again.  It's risky, but he'll have to take the chance.

George knows what he must do.

Run out of the house while screaming.  Run as far away from the battle as possible.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: October 08, 2015, 11:04:35 pm »

<<I think he's going to try to repair on that building to the ((indicate direction I saw it)).  Going to summon something real quick; might be a good time for you to press the attack.>>

Get in cover and summon up that flak cannon!  Make sure it's grounded.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: October 09, 2015, 01:07:04 am »

Alan, having forgotten overnight what they were doing yet again, decides to toast some marshmallows. He sees no downside to doing this inside an enclosed airspace made up of a mattress fort.

First things first, let's get me some bags of marshmallows up in this here fort!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: October 09, 2015, 12:23:39 pm »

Nikolai's first instinct is to try to fight the spider. But you can't fight everything. Well you can, but sometimes it's better not to. It didn't work out so well last time he tried to fight a giant robotic thing on foot. Why fight the nightmarish dream spider when he can potentially have it as a mount?

Try to befriend and tame the spider. Hold out my hand to it....Share the flame. Still be prepared to dodge.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5168 on: October 09, 2015, 12:26:55 pm »

First, grab some rebar. Preferably a lot. Then, take it with me and go where Nick went. Launch rebar at the bird should I see it. Try to not mistake friendlies for a bird.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5169 on: October 09, 2015, 12:47:12 pm »

Campaign, Ike!

Listen for trouble. Smell the air.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5170 on: October 09, 2015, 12:57:01 pm »

am still sleeping
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5171 on: October 10, 2015, 02:36:01 am »

If asleep--rest until a disturbance occurs
If awake/wakened--notice the severity of the storm, gauge our capability of withstanding it if we're to venture now, and then mention the light I saw during the storm and its general direction as the next goal for our journey.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5172 on: October 10, 2015, 10:10:12 pm »

"Huh. Well, that's a thing."
Cautiously probe the hole and the serpent things witha mannequin limb.
Regardless of the result of the probing, fire a laser into the hole because science.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Everybody Lies
« Reply #5173 on: October 11, 2015, 02:11:17 pm »

"DO NOT!"
Jump before Welroki. Try to think about how good it is to have new knowledge to click, and erase old ignorance.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5174 on: October 11, 2015, 02:14:57 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 521