Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1127674 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Everybody Lies
« Reply #4935 on: September 03, 2015, 02:36:50 pm »

((Sounds good to me. Thank you. Um, is the whole "create fire on far side of a wall, jump at it and change to reform on the other side of it" exploit viable?))
Depends on how fast you're going, how thick the wall is and whether or not the fire on the other side is either big enough or self-sustaining enough to not dissipate as you start transforming and going through the wall.
((Nice! exactly what I was hoping for. thanks.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: September 03, 2015, 02:47:18 pm »

Campaign, Ike!

To River, privately: <It still is annoying, yeah, but you get used to it. If you need to relay something quick and secret, drop me a mind-line. On that note, what exactly did you do to Irine, anyway? She seems a bit... high.>

Seek the source of the noise.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: September 03, 2015, 06:19:50 pm »

"THIS QUIET OFFENDS BILLY MAYS!"

Ascend to a new level of noise.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4938 on: September 03, 2015, 06:33:21 pm »

((That's what happens when you leave children Alan bored and unsupervised...))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: September 03, 2015, 06:37:17 pm »

((And it's only gonna get worse after I finally get those upgrades :P))
Sig! Onol

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: September 03, 2015, 07:39:03 pm »

Still be hiding and waiting.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: September 04, 2015, 12:54:42 am »

<Things seem to be alright. River's disposition is pretty decent. That noise, though, might wanna investigate that.>

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: September 04, 2015, 11:08:39 am »

Take orders from Harry, Lenglon, or anyone interested in controlling Theri for the time being. ((Net is unstable.)) x_x

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: September 04, 2015, 12:38:25 pm »

In lieu of any sane orders for her, Theri shall politely cheer on Alan while looking around for anything to preserve her eardrums.
Sig! Onol

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4944 on: September 04, 2015, 03:50:03 pm »

Staging Area

"Hey! Everybody had your fun? Ready for the next mission briefing? We're not in a big hurry with this one." Charlie shouts from his balcony.

George finally tires of failing at Tetris, and opens his eyes.  He decides to make another wish, curious if it will work.

Imagine a strategy guide that details the best strategies for winning challenges in this competition.  Wish for that strategy guide to appear in my hands.  Read it if I succeed.  If the strategy guide is in a language I can't read, wish for the guide to be translated to English.

You get a book written in unknown ideogram-like symbols, each a slightly different colours. Okay then. Let's try translating it...
Hah, it's working! Before your eyes, the title is translated from unintelligible symbols to...
Strategic orientation baseline joint meeting people for specific global game
OK then. I suppose there's no harm in checking the first page, just to make sure...
This guide is an internationally recognized special population groups, regions, improve the system and the basic rules of the game as the basic concepts and the mission to facilitate the reader wrote. Advantages and disadvantages of the basic strategy of the game developer usually cover the type of task. Both are part of the struggle for influence over the evolution of the main objectives of your strategy and win the biggest strategic confrontation common types of enemy.

Reading this book, finally, you have the basic knowledge needed to compete in the race between the universal special someone win. In addition, useful tips and strategies, you can make an advantage and eventually won, little known outside of the game and in some areas.

For more information, be sure to check for the index in a book. And "healthy snacks for specific information.

Please note that the library regularly update release. As the book of ancient documents, copies of which the EU will be able to receive updates.
Yep, this looks like a case of blind idiot translation allright.

I'm just joking with you, everything is automatically translated in the staging area. If you want a more serious answer, I can provide.

Strangely, Gizoogle actually makes the text a bit more readable:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Campaign

"THIS QUIET OFFENDS BILLY MAYS!"

Ascend to a new level of noise.
You are amplified!
In lieu of any sane orders for her, Theri shall politely cheer on Alan while looking around for anything to preserve her eardrums.
Same action as last turn - just absently holding Ike's hand and letting him guide me wheverever while I focus on my link!
Campaign, Ike!

To River, privately: <It still is annoying, yeah, but you get used to it. If you need to relay something quick and secret, drop me a mind-line. On that note, what exactly did you do to Irine, anyway? She seems a bit... high.>

Seek the source of the noise.
<She is happy...> he echoes your words slowly as he looks at her intently while the two of you walk away. You're out of the room when he continues speaking.
<I gave it to her. She is healthy... I think. She can tell you more about it later.
Be careful with her. In case there are problems.
He is an idiot. He could make problems.>

Outside the room, you see Nikolai with a giant heavy-looking metal shackle thing on his arm, squeezing it so tightly it has cut off circulation. Must be on there for some time, since his hand has started turning blue. OK then, if that's how he wants to spend his time.

You shrug and go find Alan performing his latest masterpiece on his amplifier. You feel a great need to thank RDD for his modifications. Should probably get him to stop soon. If not for the inevitable human investigation, then because foxgirl number two is currently on the ground with her eyes closed and a pained expression on her face, trying and failing to use her hands to protect her foxears from that noise. And from what you remember, River got a bit murder-y last time someone even mentioned hurting her.

You attempt to become one with the floor while Ike and Irine pass next to you.
You're certain it worked.[/sarcasm]

Take orders from Harry, Lenglon, or anyone interested in controlling Theri for the time being. ((Net is unstable.)) x_x
Okay then. Sorry to hear that your net is bad. Hope things get better soon!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 03:53:05 pm by Parisbre56 »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: September 04, 2015, 03:50:55 pm »

Report to briefing.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: September 04, 2015, 04:35:34 pm »

Saevus wakes up from sleep mode and walks over to the briefing area.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: September 04, 2015, 04:36:53 pm »

Campaign, Ike!

"SAY, ALAN, MIND QUIETING DOWN FOR A MOMENT? I AM BACK AND SO IS QUIET TIME!"

Politely interrupt Alan's exquisite performance.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: September 04, 2015, 04:43:58 pm »

welp, that's one way to wake Irine from her happy trance, bring her right in front of the guy with the amplified amp while she's in hybrid with its enhanced hearing.
Thanks Ike / Alan

Go anywhere away from the sound of pure pain screaming through my skull.

via comwire:<ALAN! STOP! YOU'RE HURTING US!>

((I hate my net sometimes, I've been trying to get this edit to go through for over an hour.))
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:17:49 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: September 04, 2015, 05:06:14 pm »

"Everything finally sorted out? Anything we should be worried about?"

Think about what would happen if Alan's noise machine were somehow amplified even more.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 10:08:33 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 521