Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1126180 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Mission 5 has started
« Reply #4380 on: July 18, 2015, 09:21:44 pm »

Smile and generally act in a friendly manner towards the approaching people, unless they seem to want to murder me in which case skedaddle.

"Hello, fellow human people! I am Alan, and I have just saved you from the evils of disco! What are your names?"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4381 on: July 18, 2015, 10:15:10 pm »

Smile and generally act in a friendly manner towards the approaching people, unless they seem to want to murder me in which case skedaddle.

"Hello, fellow human people! I am Alan, and I have just saved you from the evils of disco! What are your names?"
((Ahhhh this is beautiful, I really see what you mean by your luck.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: July 18, 2015, 10:27:06 pm »

((Yeah see, I accidentally deliberately try to kill the two guys but instead end up killing the thing that was trying to kill them, so I just go with the flow.))
Sig! Onol

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: July 19, 2015, 02:10:04 am »

Get to a better position to attack and flee from, ideally in cover. Size up the army, roughly how many knights is a lot?

Watch Alan's attempt at diplomancy with imaginary popcorn. If the violence inevitably happens then sling a tsar boulder aiming to crush dual shield guy and everyone near him.

Oh and just in case if one of my boulders is ever going to hit a teammate untsar it before it hits them.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 02:16:39 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4384 on: July 19, 2015, 05:50:14 am »

Metalic clicks? I'm betting on a gun.
Get to cover. Fire at the voice once, use the flash of gunshot to see where the voice owner is, shoot it three times.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: July 19, 2015, 02:33:05 pm »

"Well, if someone is getting to get us to go through the remaining door,  I have no interest. Now, let's see if that distortion prtoects the walls as well. Everyone be ready to dodge, this could turn out to be quite a bad idea."
Pick a wall to cut a hole through. Start the cut with a low intensity laser in the visible spectrum to check for a similar distortion. If clear, speed up the cutting process with a higher power laser, but keep it in the visible spectrum and stay on my toes, be ready to dodge and abort if things go south at any point in the process.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: July 19, 2015, 02:35:41 pm »

Alright, after getting myself a nice suit, find that guy who burned me, and burn him.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: July 19, 2015, 02:57:11 pm »

Help the guy. Speed up the team afterwards.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: July 19, 2015, 03:02:13 pm »

Stay low. Analyze teammates abilities.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: July 19, 2015, 06:56:18 pm »

Group A

"So, do you kill for sport or necessity? Do you serve a higher purpose?"
Can I move quietly? When I'm done talking move a step or two to the left. Start trying to break into his mind, and be ready to make a telekinetic shield.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: July 19, 2015, 07:07:17 pm »

Campaign, Ike!

<Hoo boy, this is going to get ugly, isn't it?>

Be prepared to rush to Alan's aid, what with him being the MVP and all. Don't do so if conflict is not clearly imminent, however.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4391 on: July 19, 2015, 09:40:12 pm »

Final Round

((Let's see what we can do here...))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alright, after getting myself a nice suit, find that guy who burned me, and burn him.

Campaign

Get to a better position to attack and flee from, ideally in cover. Size up the army, roughly how many knights is a lot?

Watch Alan's attempt at diplomancy with imaginary popcorn. If the violence inevitably happens then sling a tsar boulder aiming to crush dual shield guy and everyone near him.

Oh and just in case if one of my boulders is ever going to hit a teammate untsar it before it hits them.

You approach Alan and take cover close to him, close enough to see what's going on.

You'd say there's about 20 of them here. If you bowl your boulder right, it's just two strikes, or maybe a strike and a spare.

Campaign, Ike!

<Hoo boy, this is going to get ugly, isn't it?>

Be prepared to rush to Alan's aid, what with him being the MVP and all. Don't do so if conflict is not clearly imminent, however.
You watch Nikolai get closer to Alan and Alan begin his attempt at diplomancy. They're still not killing each other. And they're still not close enough to see you due to your negative relative elevation.

You smile and wave at the men as their run slows to a walk, before stopping some distance away from you, close enough that you can talk without yelling but not close enough to talk without raising your voice. Not that that is a problem for you.

The armoured man with the two shields looks at the less-armoured one for a few seconds and whispers something. The other man shakes his head slightly in response. The armoured man turns to face you again and takes a step forward.

"I am Pragmatus Ignales, commander of the the Torch of Omens." he responds to your question. His voice sounds loud but slightly distorted due to the metal helmet obscuring most of his face.
"And this is Rovan Istam of the Fire Tower." he continues, using a gesture with one of his shields to indicate the less armoured young man next to him.

Said man is alternating between looking at you and looking at the two men you tried to murder but instead saved and may have accidentally murdered. The attention of the rest of the men is spread between looking at you, looking at the two fallen men and keeping an eye on their environment.

"Who is that man? Why are you here?" he asks, momentarily turning his helmet towards Nikolai, who has apparently joined you in a more cowardly fashion, before looking back at you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: July 19, 2015, 11:18:56 pm »

Campaign, Alan

"Oh, he's my buddy! His name's ... Nicholo? Nakalas? Something like that. We're here to ... actually I completely forget why we're here. I'm just sorta taking in the sights and stuff myself. Just woke up a little while ago, y'see, you must know how colorful everything looks after a really long deep sleep. Nice to meet you, Roven and Pagnatus! Sorry, I'm bad with names. Apart from mine of course, because mine's awesome."

"Oh, how're those two possibly dead dudes doing? D'you think they're hungry? I have food."
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: July 19, 2015, 11:25:43 pm »

I look around uncertainly and wait, watching Ike.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: July 19, 2015, 11:43:40 pm »

Spoiler: Hm. (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 521