Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1126387 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Mission 5 has started
« Reply #4350 on: July 16, 2015, 03:36:09 pm »

<Hmm, have they seen me at all? I'm innocent looking.>

<I think you were dead mostly while we were busy aggravating them, but like I said, how does helping them possibly help us?>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4351 on: July 16, 2015, 03:49:34 pm »

<W-why does it matter? Don't they need help?>
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4352 on: July 16, 2015, 05:36:59 pm »

(Gonna be leaving forum Roleplay after I finish my fight. Gonna use this time to work on other stuff. After role playing for a year, I've decided that it's too slow for me, and I lose interest too quickly. Otherwise, I have enjoyed this a lot, and may this RP just get crazier.)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4353 on: July 16, 2015, 05:41:54 pm »

* Toaster salutes

It's been an honor sparring with you.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4354 on: July 16, 2015, 06:00:11 pm »

<Hmm, have they seen me at all? I'm innocent looking.>

<I think you were dead mostly while we were busy aggravating them, but like I said, how does helping them possibly help us?>
<I don't know, I'm just bored and I need to relieve my balls.>
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4355 on: July 16, 2015, 06:04:06 pm »

<W-why does it matter? Don't they need help?>

<They seem to be handling themselves well enough. And I also doubt our collective ability at helping them in a way that does not also kill them based on previous experience, so there's that.>

<So, who wants to make a run for it?>

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4356 on: July 16, 2015, 08:29:11 pm »

<What if I go out and act all innocent and adorable?>
Sig! Onol

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4357 on: July 16, 2015, 11:49:49 pm »

(Gonna be leaving forum Roleplay after I finish my fight. Gonna use this time to work on other stuff. After role playing for a year, I've decided that it's too slow for me, and I lose interest too quickly. Otherwise, I have enjoyed this a lot, and may this RP just get crazier.)
Before you go, can you tell us what your character's abilities were?  I'm kind of curious.  It looked like you got some kind of new ability after the island escape mission.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4358 on: July 17, 2015, 02:29:51 am »

<They seem to be handling themselves well enough. And I also doubt our collective ability at helping them in a way that does not also kill them based on previous experience, so there's that.>

<So, who wants to make a run for it?>

Campaign

Zechariah has been silent for the most part, simply generating energy and listening in on comms. Now, however, he felt that he could add a bit to the classic argument of benevolence versus pragmatism.

Commwire, all: <Here's my take. Since our luck seems to be at an all-time low, and considering that we have a couple of injured or otherwise hindered or fatigued members, I don't think we'll manage a great fight, especially considering there's two other parties involved. However, I don't wanna leave them to die. I suggest that we get ready to run if we have to, but stay hidden and 'observe' the fight. If it seems like the humans are dying or on the brink of death, then I don't know about you all, but I am going to attempt to make a distraction, and urge them to get the hell out of there, including us. We'll split apart from them, of course, but we'll try to make it out of there and make the fight more annoying for that... thing.

If they win, great. We'll plan from there. I've got a storm of crystal shards at the ready for a good distracting lasting a minute or two. If anyone has something they can do, please say so.>

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4359 on: July 17, 2015, 02:50:00 am »

In the midst of all this serious planning and such, Alan decides it's been far too long since something interesting has happened.

Wander outside with a friendly expression on my face. Determine what's been causing all this commotion and wave happily at it/blast it with my balls if it starts attacking me or something.
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4360 on: July 17, 2015, 03:00:12 am »

In the midst of all this serious planning and such, Alan decides it's been far too long since something interesting has happened.

Wander outside with a friendly expression on my face. Determine what's been causing all this commotion and wave happily at it/blast it with my balls if it starts attacking me or something.
!! !!
I seize the discoball and forcefully introduce it to the ground.

edit for clarity: am not leaving our hiding place.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:03:04 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4361 on: July 17, 2015, 03:06:19 am »

((Discoball?))
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4362 on: July 17, 2015, 03:59:56 am »

((Discoball?))
((the floaty deathball in combat with the local populace. I'm using my fire abilities to grab it since it seems to be made of fire and/or lightning amoungst other things, and making it slam into the ground since it reacts poorly to rocks contacting it.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: July 17, 2015, 05:47:34 am »

Campaign, Ike!

<Well, if that's what you guys want to do. I'd tell you this'll end badly, but when does it ever not?>

<Besides, from the sound of it it's entirely possible they're here to hunt us in the first place.>

Watch Alan walk out, see what happens. Be prepared to rush to his aid if required, or at least hurl a rock at approaching energy beings.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4364 on: July 18, 2015, 04:04:43 am »

* Tiruin gives an acknowledging nod.
It was nice seeing you play here! :)
Take care in whatever you do, and well wishes from all of us~♫♪♫
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 521