Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1126190 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Mission 5 has started
« Reply #4335 on: July 14, 2015, 11:39:17 pm »

"Don't tell me how to live my life!"

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: July 14, 2015, 11:49:38 pm »

Alan isn't exactly sure what's happening, but if anyone not the teammates appears in the entrance to the cave he's unleashing the full force of his balls upon them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: July 15, 2015, 04:54:24 am »

Spoiler: RAAARGH (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:48:08 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: July 15, 2015, 05:00:07 am »

To team: <Right, it seems like the entirety of the human race has decided to fight an approaching discoball right atop our current hideout. They'll be here in a minute or so.>

This is it! The match of the century! The remnants of humanity vs. one discoball of doom! Who shall be victorious in today's extinction battle?

Throw a rock at the discoball if it's coming toward us, by the way.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: July 15, 2015, 01:40:49 pm »

((Totally love how you're going with this IC perfectly Parisbre :3 You knew Theri didn't mean you but meant 'probably maybe possible everyone else'))

Theri's eyes brightened at the mention of her orb, keeping her mind away from the bloody stain.

"I'm glad for that! Thanks River." Her eyes drifted back onto the stain after taking and putting on her set of clothes. "But...if someone was hurt here, wouldn't there be any more signs of a struggle or something? Or at the worst, signs of the result of the fight leading somewhere? I hope whoever got hurt is ok..."

Noticing the (partially) OK fit with the clothing--a bit loose around the waist and she needed to cut a bit for her tail--she picked up the other set and plopped it right next to River.

"Though I find my thoughts drifting places. I remember you said something about being a maker--like that area you made when we were in the special place. Couldn't you make clothes for yourself?"

Inquire; get ready; investigate; leave when all are OK :D

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: July 15, 2015, 01:53:59 pm »

I glance down and then at the surrounding tunnel, realizing I left my commwire back with the food. Then glance down at my hands and realize it might be pointless anyway."I-I left mine behind. I'd need help putting it on anyway."
"Okay. I will help you."
Quickly quickly get commwire and put it on Irene. Quickly grab any extra commwires nearby and shove them in my bag. Quickly return to being ready to attack.

If any hostiles appear then immediately stop this and prepare to fight.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 01:57:54 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: July 15, 2015, 01:59:16 pm »

Team B: H4zardZ1, Wolfkit, Illgeo
"Hmm..."
Check the painting more thoroughly. Could it be original? Remove it from frame to investigate closer if needed

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: July 15, 2015, 04:42:20 pm »

"T-thanks."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4343 on: July 15, 2015, 10:12:08 pm »

Campaign

Alan isn't exactly sure what's happening, but if anyone not the teammates appears in the entrance to the cave he's unleashing the full force of his balls upon them.
The readiness of your murderballs intensifies.

I glance down and then at the surrounding tunnel, realizing I left my commwire back with the food. Then glance down at my hands and realize it might be pointless anyway."I-I left mine behind. I'd need help putting it on anyway."
"Okay. I will help you."
Quickly quickly get commwire and put it on Irene. Quickly grab any extra commwires nearby and shove them in my bag. Quickly return to being ready to attack.

If any hostiles appear then immediately stop this and prepare to fight.

No one suddenly jumps out to attack you as you put a comm wire around one of Irine's wrists and then return to watching the entrance. Not really surprising, since you'd expect Ike to warn you about that.

To team: <Right, it seems like the entirety of the human race has decided to fight an approaching discoball right atop our current hideout. They'll be here in a minute or so.>

This is it! The match of the century! The remnants of humanity vs. one discoball of doom! Who shall be victorious in today's extinction battle?

Throw a rock at the discoball if it's coming toward us, by the way.

The discoball does not come your way. As expected, it moves towards the two men.
You hear groans and shuffling of feet followed by that intense buzzing sound Discoballs make when they touch something solid. When the sound ends, something falls on the ground.
"You good?" one of them asks but gets no response.
"You good?!" he repeats with more urgency.
"Damhing gomy knife." the other slurs a response.
"Shh. Worry not. Stay near."
You hear the discoball come around for another pass. Once again there is the sound of it touching something solid, followed by another groan and something metallic falling on the ground.
They remain silent this time, but you assume they're at least partially alive, since you can still hear one of them moving.

"Kestothas es thevysme ek kivo!" you hear a shout coming from the approaching group, followed by a greyish line appearing in the air above you for a split second. The sound of the Discoball distorts severely. It remains that way as it starts quickly moving away.

Looks like they got a magic user. Doesn't sound like a wizard you know.

Now that they're closer, you can tell they're carrying a lot of metal. You can hear it clattering as they run.

Everyone else with that group
You can clearly hear the approaching group, the sound of the Discoball and some of the words of the mage's spell.

OOC
Just a quick one before I go to sleep, since all you're doing is waiting. Will do the rest tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:14:40 pm by Parisbre56 »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: July 16, 2015, 05:28:25 am »

Campaign, Ike!

<And it sounds like the discoball's won round one! I wouldn't have given it such great odds to begin with, but it seems like it's well-prepared for this fight! But humanity's got more tricks up its sleeve in their resident wizard! Will humanity pull through in this battle, or will the ineffable will of the murderous discoball extinguish their hopes forever? Tune in for the next exciting update on the EXTINCTION BATTLE!>

<Seriously, though, seems like those guys might be in a bit of trouble. Maybe we could just cheese it under the cover of their battle and hope for the best, because seriously this is the most ridiculous possible thing that could have happened.>

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: July 16, 2015, 08:25:09 am »

I won. Celebrate by setting something(not me) on fire. Afterwards, find a clothing store for myself.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: July 16, 2015, 01:22:18 pm »

Team A

<Whoever it is might have some way to see in the dark. If he comes after me, I'm going to start charging up.>

Stay quiet. If attacked, do the thing I do.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:45:50 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: July 16, 2015, 02:20:11 pm »

<I-I guess we could do that? We aren't going to help them?>
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4348 on: July 16, 2015, 02:26:36 pm »

<I-I guess we could do that? We aren't going to help them?>

<I dunno, I doubt they're about to have a change of heart about us after I killed and mutilated three of their guards, blinded their master mage and helped you, who set fire to their only refuge in the hostile, monster-infested ruins, escape. So we might as well not bother with keeping them alive, right? I mean, what'd they be able to even help us with aside from being monster bait, which they're already doing very nicely?>

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: July 16, 2015, 02:44:15 pm »

<Hmm, have they seen me at all? I'm innocent looking.>
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 521