Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1126108 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Cobblestone Path Fighter
« Reply #4155 on: June 28, 2015, 05:18:48 am »

"Both, you say? That's even more interesting. Not a fan of swimming, I take it?"

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: June 28, 2015, 05:26:56 am »

((Thing with my char is that while starting off he's weak and average, the longer you take to kill him the more biomass he can create, meaning he can just get stronger based on his foe's strengths and weaknesses. I like that :).))
((Slowly collecting strength, the more you have the more you get...
Good idea))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: June 28, 2015, 05:36:35 am »

"Both, you say? That's even more interesting. Not a fan of swimming, I take it?"
"Not really, I end up looking like a giant pinkish chicken nugget."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: June 28, 2015, 06:53:22 am »

This is joinable right now, right?

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: June 28, 2015, 08:30:14 am »

((Thing with my char is that while starting off he's weak and average, the longer you take to kill him the more biomass he can create, meaning he can just get stronger based on his foe's strengths and weaknesses. I like that :).))
((So basically, he's a slightly weaker version of John.))

((Yes, make a sheet and Paris will nerf add it at some point.))

If I'm close enough - pull Rune to me and grab him to immobilize him. Then prepare the blingcannon.

If I'm not close enough - move close enough and perform action above.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 08:32:02 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: June 28, 2015, 08:40:34 am »

((I want to tell this in front of everyone, that my char can only use magnetize in magnetic materials.))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4161 on: June 28, 2015, 08:44:53 am »

Sure. Just make it quick if you want to join the mission starting now. Choose a special ability and I'll try to process it quickly.

I'll just have to make it harder to compensate for the large number of people.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: June 28, 2015, 08:47:28 am »

I sent the pm.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: June 28, 2015, 10:41:45 am »

Leave my nailboard next to Zech. Everyone should have a weapon.

Nik enters the cave, not really believing what he heard until he sees it with his own two eyes. "Is this real? Seems like dream. Who cares, dream food is better than no food."

Drink water until I'm no longer thirsty, then pile a bunch of random ingredients between two slices of bread and call it a sandwich.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: June 28, 2015, 11:16:00 am »

Campaign

Zechariah sighs, knowing that there must be more to the story than he was told. But this was no time for a full-fledged retelling of a drama. Their lives were still at risk here. Despite River's harsh nature, he had a point: They had to be able to keep up, or they would all be killed.

In the back of his mind, he recalled the same theme being brought up by Artemis, Apollo, Scion, Raphael, Danielle... really, it was essentially to their survival through so many trials and disasters. They always had to keep moving, keep running, keep fighting, even though he was tired and frustrated with himself. He wanted to quit sometimes, but he kept going. Something kept driving him.

He still needed that drive now.

Suddenly, he snaps out of his train of thought as Nikolai leaves his nailboard to go to the next place over. Zechariah only manages to blink and pick up the nailboard awkwardly while watching Nikolai stride off.

"Well, what am I supposed to do with this thing?" Zechariah muttered to himself. He tried holding it up like a club. No, that didn't work; it was too awkward in his grip. Maybe he could hold it like a sort of hammer? Still too wide for that sort of thing, and Zechariah didn't have particularly large hands.

Such a crude weapon, Zechariah thought to himself. Why would I even have use for something like this? I fight with my creations, not with a board full of nails.

Wait around and guard the area. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to intimidate someone with this piece of wood.
...who am I kidding? I couldn't intimidate a fly.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: June 28, 2015, 01:45:25 pm »

I look at the giant food box for a couple moments, my lips twitching, then down at my useless arms. I then swallow, wince, and resume walking after River.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: June 28, 2015, 02:57:35 pm »

I look at the giant food box for a couple moments, my lips twitching, then down at my useless arms. I then swallow, wince, and resume walking after River.

"Hey! Where you going? Look at this food we've got!" says Ike, starting to follow Irine with some cake in his hands.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: June 28, 2015, 03:20:31 pm »

I look up at Ike.
"I can't use my arms Ike. I don't want to abandon River. And I... I'd have to ask someone to feed me like a baby. I have my pride, okay? I'll... I'll think of something. I have to make sure I'm there when the sun finishes setting. I'm not going to fall behind. I won't."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: June 28, 2015, 04:45:56 pm »

I look up at Ike.
"I can't use my arms Ike. I don't want to abandon River. And I... I'd have to ask someone to feed me like a baby. I have my pride, okay? I'll... I'll think of something. I have to make sure I'm there when the sun finishes setting. I'm not going to fall behind. I won't."

"Well, if pride's the problem, why not take a fox shape and eat off the floor, which I'm sure makes more sense than just letting Alan shove food in your face? Besides, better to stick with the larger group. You're pretty much screwed if you try and follow River alone, though. There isn't going to be anyone to carry you off to a safer spot if things go south, you know. Well, River might, but that's not a guarantee of any kind."

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: June 28, 2015, 06:36:11 pm »

« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 09:19:57 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 521