Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1127389 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Making friends wherever we go
« Reply #3945 on: May 12, 2015, 08:51:51 pm »

Actually loosening my limb isn't what I need right now since it's still dislocated or something, but thanks for the offer. What happened after I died and stuff?

Alan uses 'miss the point!' It's super effective!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: May 13, 2015, 12:18:24 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 07:37:24 am by Alarith »
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: May 13, 2015, 12:53:14 am »

"I would also like to know what the hell happened, and where are our other three comrades?"

While listening, try to craft a sling from strips of cloth. The last one proved to be a surprisingly effective weapon.
Pocket a few of those subpar rocks. Better than no ammo.

Eh, whatever, you can pretend to be some sort of mysterious exotic traveller with a horrible fashion sense.
((What's this about pretending? I am a mysterious exotic traveller with mystical powers from another dimension.))
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 01:15:25 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: May 13, 2015, 12:54:40 am »

Campaign, Ike!

Eh, probably best to leave these people be. Wave to the dude who sees me and then run along back to River and whoever else happens to be alive at the moment.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: May 13, 2015, 01:57:03 am »

Eh, whatever, you can pretend to be some sort of mysterious exotic traveller with a horrible fashion sense.
((What's this about pretending? I am a mysterious exotic traveller with mystical powers from another dimension.))
((But do you have horrible fashion sense?))

Campaign

Zechariah rolled over, blinked, and yawned, all one after the other. His voice is almost a whisper when he says, "Sleep.. is good. I think I'm gonna..."

Find a comfy place to sleep. If I don't have enough energy to do that, the ground is fine. At the very least, it's not literally killing me right now. Just sleep. Food and drink can wait until later. I hope.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 02:00:50 am by DarkArtemisFowl »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: May 13, 2015, 02:03:41 am »

((I cover that department.))
Sig! Onol

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3951 on: May 13, 2015, 05:02:14 am »

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 07:44:55 am by Parisbre56 »

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: May 13, 2015, 09:49:53 am »

((Well that was fun, you could even say it was... explosive! Too bad I didn't make it far enough. Respawn next turn in the staging area?))

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: May 14, 2015, 07:38:50 am »

I kind of wondered. I also modified my action a bit, if you could check that.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3954 on: May 15, 2015, 10:16:35 pm »

Second chance round

Spoiler: For everyone (click to show/hide)

Campaign

wakey-wakey rise-and-bakey
You are buried alive. You can't move. You can't feel your body. You can't feel your legs. You can't see. You can't breathe. The ground is pushing your from all sides, preventing your chest from expanding. There's only pressure and the approaching darkness.
Campaign, Ike!

Eh, probably best to leave these people be. Wave to the dude who sees me and then run along back to River and whoever else happens to be alive at the moment.

You turn tail and run like the most indecisive killer ever.
Should had asked earlier, but are you doing anything special or just running towards the city at full speed?

Actually loosening my limb isn't what I need right now since it's still dislocated or something, but thanks for the offer. What happened after I died and stuff?

Alan uses 'miss the point!' It's super effective!
<We were dead. I woke up. I woke the others up. I woke you up.>
"I would also like to know what the hell happened, and where are our other three comrades?"

While listening, try to craft a sling from strips of cloth. The last one proved to be a surprisingly effective weapon.
Pocket a few of those subpar rocks. Better than no ammo.

<Ike and Irine are not here. I called and howled but they did not come. Theri is... not awake yet.>
You use the few clothes left to make a perfect sling. You also scrape some light pebbles off the ground. Probably not going to cause much harm with those unless you use them to... I dunno, put them on someone's food and hope they choke on them?
Campaign

Zechariah rolled over, blinked, and yawned, all one after the other. His voice is almost a whisper when he says, "Sleep.. is good. I think I'm gonna..."

Find a comfy place to sleep. If I don't have enough energy to do that, the ground is fine. At the very least, it's not literally killing me right now. Just sleep. Food and drink can wait until later. I hope.
A bump in the rock to rest your head, some dirt and ash for your body and your sweater as a pillow are as close as you can get to comfortable. Your body will probably regret this tomorrow, but right now it does not have the strength to care one bit. The moment you close your eyes and stop resisting, you fall unconscious.

OOC
I'll try to take some time to finish some stuff I should had done a long time ago, then I'll introduce the new players and start the final round. I'll probably also do upgrades for the other players.

I have an idea for where and how the battle for the championship shall take place, but any suggestions are welcome.

I'm thinking you'll start relatively close by but paired up with your opponent. The twist will be that there won't be a break to heal and prepare between semi-finals and finals. There won't even be any physical barriers so there's a small chance this could end up as a three/four way fight.

I'd write that information IC (and probably will, later), but my capacity to remain conscious and coherent is rapidly diminishing.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: May 15, 2015, 10:33:22 pm »

((Am I able to comunicate or am I still unconsious / not conscious enough to form sendable thoughts?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: May 15, 2015, 10:46:32 pm »

Alrighty. We need to move fast probably since the other people are probably dying or something by now, so I'll try something on that accord.

Try to make a remote-controlled truck or car that's the size of an actual truck/car.
Preferably with the remote not also as large, but if it is, eh whatever.

Oh by the way, my furnitureandvariousotheroddsandendsincludingfoodand liquidsofvaryingkindsatvaryingvelocitiesomancy isn't working as well as it was before. Just look at the couch, it's entirely unremarkable. Is that anything to do with how I died? Thanks for undying me by the way, whoever did that. Any way I can fix it? The furnitureandvariousotheroddsandendsincludingfoodand liquidsofvaryingkindsatvaryingvelocitiesomancy, not the dying.
Sig! Onol

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: May 16, 2015, 01:06:57 am »

"Something to go fast? I call driver's seat."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: May 16, 2015, 04:34:27 am »

Campaign, Ike!

Full speed retreat to where I think Rover and the gang might be.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:04:42 am by Harry Baldman »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3959 on: May 16, 2015, 07:02:37 am »

((Am I able to comunicate or am I still unconsious / not conscious enough to form sendable thoughts?))
You can try, but you're at that point where even easy things require a roll.
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 521