Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1127866 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Making friends wherever we go
« Reply #3915 on: May 02, 2015, 10:32:36 pm »

"There. Good enough. You should probably summon a crutch.

You should also summon some supplies.
Lots of food and drinks. Whatever you want, I'm too hungry to care.
Weapons. Knives would work. A fire poker would be excellent.
Two sets of clothes. Waterproof, durable, and many pockets. Maybe sports armor if you can summon it.
Some spare cloth for bandages and making a sling.
Vodka for drinking, first aid, and molotovs.
Hairspray and a lighter to use as a flamethrower.
A metal cup to trap and crush people with.
Rope. Always need rope.
Lanterns or flashlights and extra batteries.

And of course, Duct tape.

Sorry. Just want to be prepared."

While talking Nikolai collects some rocks the right size for slinging and fills a bag with them to create the deadliest weapon known to man: a bag full of rocks. Any particularly interesting rocks around here, or are they all the boring grey kind?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:14:55 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: May 03, 2015, 12:55:34 am »

Uh.

Try for a crutch first. If not, then summon a bunch of clothes.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: May 03, 2015, 12:56:51 am »

Campaign, Ike!

"Hiya!" says Ike to the onlookers with a bloody smile. "Sorry it had to work out this way, guys."

See if I can arrest Irine's bleeding with an intestinal tourniquet, then tie her to my back with more intestine. Nature's answer to rope, they call it.

Then start following Kassiver's scent from the presumable puddle of ichor he left on the ground when his eyes were pierced. Keep an ear out for any sudden movements around me.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: May 03, 2015, 01:19:16 am »

"Maybe I got a bit carried away. Just the clothes and weapons is okay. But if you want to summon the rest of thost things it would help."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:40:18 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: May 03, 2015, 09:06:58 am »

Spoiler: Oh poop (click to show/hide)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: May 03, 2015, 02:22:14 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3921 on: May 03, 2015, 09:32:11 pm »

Second chance round

Spoiler: Oh poop (click to show/hide)

Campaign

"There. Good enough. You should probably summon a crutch.

You should also summon some supplies.
Lots of food and drinks. Whatever you want, I'm too hungry to care.
Weapons. Knives would work. A fire poker would be excellent.
Two sets of clothes. Waterproof, durable, and many pockets. Maybe sports armor if you can summon it.
Some spare cloth for bandages and making a sling.
Vodka for drinking, first aid, and molotovs.
Hairspray and a lighter to use as a flamethrower.
A metal cup to trap and crush people with.
Rope. Always need rope.
Lanterns or flashlights and extra batteries.

And of course, Duct tape.

Sorry. Just want to be prepared."

While talking Nikolai collects some rocks the right size for slinging and fills a bag with them to create the deadliest weapon known to man: a bag full of rocks. Any particularly interesting rocks around here, or are they all the boring grey kind?
After placing your order to the most dangerous delivery man ever, you proceed to look around for rocks.
((inb4 I get a character application for an actual delivery man warrior.))
Unfortunately, the ground here appears to have molten and then cooled down again recently, leaving you with nothing but small and slightly porous rock fragments. Not that good for making a weapon. You could always look further away.

Uh.

Try for a crutch first. If not, then summon a bunch of clothes.
It takes several attempts during which nothing happens, but you eventually manage to summon a perfectly good crutch, complete with cloth padding that should help keep you comfortable.

As for clothing... you manage to summon a pair of pants and a shirt. And you don't even have to wear it. And it even looks like your power enlarged the shirt to make it fit someone of your body type. Unfortunately, both of the shirt's sleeves appear to be extra long and tied behind your back, making it impossible for you to move your arms. Probably a side effect of that new ability. Maybe your power is trying to tell you something?

But I don' wana bleed to death!
Well, me neither since it means you'll have to wait to be revived again (unless Ike ends up perma-killing you). And River will probably not be very thrilled about you dying either, but there's not much I can do about it.
Campaign, Ike!

"Hiya!" says Ike to the onlookers with a bloody smile. "Sorry it had to work out this way, guys."

See if I can arrest Irine's bleeding with an intestinal tourniquet, then tie her to my back with more intestine. Nature's answer to rope, they call it.

Then start following Kassiver's scent from the presumable puddle of ichor he left on the ground when his eyes were pierced. Keep an ear out for any sudden movements around me.

You kinda ruined your intestine last turn, friend. But that doesn't mean you can't try to gain some guts from someone else.
Let's see here... You smile creepily to the onlookers as you start mutilating a second corpse. You manage to cut the small intestine out of the big guard.
You try to use part of it to create a tourniquet for Irine, but the damn thing is too slippery, the blood not helping one bit.

Oh, by the way, both the medical and the supply tent are on fire, the fire spreading from somewhere close to their entrance. From what you can hear, someone's helping evacuate the occupants of the medical tent through a hole on the opposite side from the entrance.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: May 03, 2015, 09:36:14 pm »

Can I wake up yet?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: May 04, 2015, 03:15:37 am »

Spoiler: Crazy Ivan (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3924 on: May 04, 2015, 03:42:31 am »

Campaign, Ike!

"Oh well. Guess I'll have to do with- wait..."

Grab some of the guard's unbloodied clothing (or at least the cleanest available) and bandage Irine. Then grab her and get out of here, keeping an ear out for hostile wizards.
« Reply #3925 on: May 04, 2015, 05:23:25 am »

((what happen?))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3926 on: May 04, 2015, 10:38:19 am »

Campaign

Can I wake up yet?
magic 8ball d6 says try again later.
Besides, being conscious means increased heart rate which will probably kill you faster, so assuming Ike manages to help you, it might be better to stay unconscious.
Campaign, Ike!

"Oh well. Guess I'll have to do with- wait..."

Grab some of the guard's unbloodied clothing (or at least the cleanest available) and bandage Irine. Then grab her and get out of here, keeping an ear out for hostile wizards.
You use your sword to cut some strips of cloth and attempt to bandage Irine's leg stumps. You don't manage to stop the bleeding completely, but you think you do a good enough job. If you're very quick, you could make it to the others in time to help her. Or you could look for alternative means of helping her.

Hm... You can smell the wizard guy's trail, but you don't think you smell him... General direction indicates somewhere away from the city, behind the supply tent.

Anything special you want to do or just run away towards the city?

OOC
((what happen?))
Somebody set up us the bomb.
Lots of things happened. You'll have to be a bit more specific. You mean with your character?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: May 04, 2015, 11:13:11 am »

I might be better off being unconsious, but I don't know that, so I still need to wake up!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: May 04, 2015, 12:35:04 pm »

Help untie Alan's sleeves.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: May 04, 2015, 12:48:19 pm »

Campaign, Ike!

Add more bandages. Just wrap it all up, eh?

Then follow that trail. Be ready for copious stabbing of wizards.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:50:24 pm by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 521