Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1127857 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Making friends wherever we go
« Reply #3870 on: April 22, 2015, 05:16:15 am »

Yeah, it's pretty mediocre
((Is not, RtM is my 2nd-highest priority RtD. Spec PPl is the only one I value higher. There's a reason I brought the character there that I did. You do great work, stop being so hard on yourself.))
^ This, DAF. :)
((From an (*ex?)GM to a GM, there're people who will always believe in you, even if you sometimes believe in the doubts in between believing in yourself.

I've learned to face RL (the biggest contributor to  :-X > Game), and then organize myself for this.
I'm still going to run games...
*Ex- = Previous(ly running one), right? Instead of 'Was once, is now not anymore'.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3871 on: April 22, 2015, 12:19:55 pm »

Tournament round later.
Been busy with university stuf and work stuff and distractions.

Campaign

"Sorry."
My wall of flame gets moved to form a horizontal disk above me, boosted by the fire from the burning cloth before it can burn me.
it's a good thing heat rises.
roll away from the inevitable oncoming blow

I can't stay on the defensive like this any longer. They won't stop until I'm dead, no matter what I do or say.
Enough is enough, time to kill them all. They had their chance.

instead of having my flames simply form a defensive disk over me, I have them sweep over me and my attacker, and keep going, scattering to ignite the surrounding tents around us.
once my flames have reached the surrounding tents and I can release them without them instantly fading, I shift into my full-fox form and end my roll, allowing the cloth over me to fall through my flame-self as I change along with my clothes, leaving me standing on a flaming pile of cloth when done, their flames helping to obscure me.
As soon as I possibly can after changing to full-fox, I sieze the inner flames of all 3 of our attackers and slam them deep underground, followed by re-siezeing the flames from the tents and the burning cloth, leaving just enough to serve as seed-flames to increase my power over time, and immolate all 3 of them while they're having trouble moving.
I do NOT stop my actions and fail to continue to the next step if one of them is able to resist my attempt to cripple them, and I do NOT abandon my multi-target actions to focus on just one target. Handling large amounts of fire in large areas is what I do, I'm not single-target anyway.

You roll away from where you think a blow will come from. No sword comes, but you are almost stomped by something, receiving a glancing blow instead. The cloth is pulled away from your body and no longer obscures your sight.
You're too focused on dodging and can't maintain your concentration. Your wall of fire dissipates, revealing a third guard behind it that cautiously steps towards the one engaged with you.
The guard kicks the burning cloth away and quickly moves towards you, glancing behind him at the other guard
"Had enough?" he says, twisting his blade to point it at you. "Giving up so soon?"

((Action paused due to time.))

Campaign, Ike!

"It's almost as if I'm not good at anything other than dodging, no?"

Try to disarm him with my feet - put one foot on one side of the flat of the blade, the other foot on the other side, but a little further away, and try to use leverage to get it out of his hands and seize it for myself.

And if that doesn't work, continue dodge and recovery tactics.

The guard approaches you, still pointing his sword towards your head.

You once again attempt to disarm the guard, this time with your legs. Despite the fact that you are clearly superior, your execution is poor. And thus despite his surprise, the guard easily manages to block your blow, grab your leg and bring himself down on top of you, preventing you from escaping.

"Stop. Resisting. And. Surrender." he growls the words calmly but threateningly, each word punctuated by a punch in the face, the strength and hardness off the blows augmented by the sword's guard.

That hurt. You think you might have gotten an imprint of the guard on your forehead and if not, the bruise that will no doubt form will take care of that soon enough.
Your head is spinning.

Campaign

Zechariah took a deep breath in.

You're not ready.

"Yes. Let's do this. I think I'm ready. The sun is going down, anyways, so I don't think we'll have much time to talk anymore. Might as well continue while we still have the chance."

I thought you said you were going to stop spinning lies?

Zechariah relaxed his shoulders, pacing around slowly. He looked down at the ground and studied his feet.
"I probably won't be okay. I'm probably going to be unstable still. But that's the best that I can hope for now. Maybe later, I can find something else to help me out. But the answer isn't here. Not yet. Not anywhere."

You know that answer already. You're just afraid of it.

He shook his head. He couldn't let these thoughts begin to cloud his mind already. "I will.. manage for now. Don't worry about me. Worry about the ones we need to bring back now. That's the only thing I can believe in right now. I can believe in other peoples' futures."

Because you already know what you've done. You have a future, but not the one that you want for yourself, or for others. The truth is dark, and you know it. You just want an escape.

Zechariah turns to River. His eyes are sorrowful, yet determined.
"Are you ready?"
He looks uncomfortable when you talk, looking away.
"Yes. But I..."

"I am sorry." he says and grabs your head. You feel pain. You feel surrounded by coldness. You try to resist but he easily overcomes your mental defences.

The pain and uncomfortable feelings stop. The world seems to be going slowly, but so do your thoughts. Your emotions are somewhat... not dull, at least not as in weak. They are strong but... muted. Not colourful. Flat. Lacking much variation. And with a strong preference for happiness and acceptance.

"I wish I had my wings." you hear someone muttering from somewhere above you. The voice sounds familiar, but you don't really care about what it's saying or understanding what it means, if it means anything at all. You just lay there.

You can't tell how much time passes, but slowly it feels like your mind overcomes the effect or maybe the effect adapts to your mind, responding to your desire to not be the equivalent of a drug addled slave. You feel like it stops controlling your mind, but it remains there. You can control your own thoughts again. And somehow you feel more powerful for it.

"Good. You are stronger then you say you are. As I expected."
You realize that the voice is coming from somewhere much higher than it should be. And then you realize that you have started the process of lifting him into the air and have already gotten him quite high. It gets harder and harder as he gets further away from you, but not as hard as you'd expect it to be.

You continue lifting him for a couple of minutes, until he calls out for you to stop.
"Keep it steady. Keep it level. Do not look. And whatever happens, do not let anyone hurt Theri."
And with that, he stops talking. You don't dare open your eyes or even move at all. You focus your everything on maintaining your concentration.

A long time passes. The effect on your mind slowly fades, much like the light around you does, until nothing is left to go through your closed eyelids. It gets harder and harder to maintain the required energy. You feel like you have to move, your body aching after being immobile for what feels like hours. But you dare not. Better to maintain your concentration, to focus on one simple task above everything else.

The only time you open your eyes is when the ground rumbles and a beam of light flies out into the sky. The extra light offers some respite. The moon has risen and what little light comes through the smog helps, adding itself to the light you take from the volcano. The moon looks... different. Much less craters on it and somehow... You don't know if it's your imagination or a feeling of awe of looking at an alien sky, but it just feels... different. It's hard to define.

More time passes.
Sweat. Heat. Dizziness. Hunger. Pain in body and mind.
Can't concentrate. Can't think. Can't do this anymore.

You hear something clatter on the ground nearby. A *thump* of cloth hitting the ground accompanied by the *clink* of metal.
You open your eyes, fearing there's something approaching or worse that something fell out out of the sky. In front of you is... nothing. There's only those improvised bags River had with him.
<D̸̡͘͘͢o̡̧͢͞w͠҉̢̢n̢͡.̸҉͝>

Finally! You sigh a sigh of relief and start slowly lowering the platform. But even as you do so, you feel the darkness overtaking you. You're barely holding on to consciousness.
You can't maintain it anymore. The crystal shard falters for a moment, becoming transparent before disappearing completely. They fall.

Your entire body aches, your muscles feel stiff and your joints crack as you move. It's hard to keep your balance. For a moment you feel like you're going to fall too.

You reach the trio of naked men as fast as you can and inspect them in the dim light of the volcano.
River's left leg has been broken after impacting a stone. The leg lies limp in an an unnatural manner, bending at a point legs are not supposed to bend. There is slight bleeding from a tear there.
Nikolai's arm is bent in an unnatural way behind his back. Probably dislocated.
Alan looks fine, if a bit thinner than you'd remembered him. A closer inspection reveals that he appears to have dislocated his right ankle.
All three look alive and... not well, but at least breathing.

River slowly opens his eyes, barely conscious.

It's late. The moon has almost reached the other side of the horizon.
You feel like you need a shipping container full of food, a few swimming pools of apple juice and a few years of sleep to think of beginning to recover. Even standing up takes superhuman effort.

Xantalos and NAV
You are rising higher and higher, one helping the other. One enemy defeated. Now it's time for another. Both feel fear for the unknown, you can see it in each other's mind, but it is overshadowed by confidence.

A second enemy defeated. Too easy. Still rising. Still not enough. Soon you will reach it. To tame it, defeat it, master it.

There it is. The Enemy. The Light. Only a part, but still powerful. Filled with confidence, you dive in it. You bathe in its fires. It hurts. A pain, but a good pain. A pain that means you are strong, alive. Enjoyment. Pain and enjoyment. Both of you, fighting and holding your own together.

One day you will return and complete your challenge. Defeat it properly. One day you will destroy this light. One day you will be undefeated. Each time you fight, you will devour something bigger. Until one day you devour everything. The earth, the stars, space and time. Entire universes will fall apart at the whim of your hunger. Until one day you can devour the Light, devour the Creation itself.

But for now, it is time to return to the darkness. The silence. You dive down and everything becomes nothing.

((You can now attempt to wake up.))

OOC
Thankfully lady Luck decreed that there be no further delays or permadeaths, only horrible injuries. DAF got lucky with that first roll. On the other hand, lady Luck apparently has a new grudge against Ike. Hopefully, with Alan back alive his "normal" passive luck-o-magnetic properties will apply and restore equilibrium for the rest.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'll agree with the others. I don't really think that's the case. I think we're more or less at the same level (at least as far as I can judge myself). We just focus on different things in our games and use different systems and different writing styles. You know, different people, thinking differently. A difference in general game style. Which is a good thing to have.

The point is that you got inspired and tried to do something and ended up doing something good that people enjoy. I'd call that success.

I don't know what to say about the rest other than wish you the best.
And don't feel like you can't take a break. RL comes first.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: April 22, 2015, 12:37:39 pm »

Wake up. Gotta stop getting knocked out so much.
Look around.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:39:10 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: April 22, 2015, 12:41:47 pm »

Campaign, Ike!

"Whoa! Easy there, son. I surrender, sure! Though you, uh, might want to consider where you're going to put me, and if it probably wouldn't be more efficient to just execute me on the spot. It is pretty weird, though, that I keep doing cool shit like smashing that asshole and doing a perfect 5 point blinding with an awesome skull I found in a tomb and then I can't do as much as just kill some yob like you. Almost like the vault, where I have a shotgun and a machine pistol and body armor and flashbangs and then every dumb asshole with a knife and a gimmick just rushes me to the ground and an unconscious person who just stopped breathing abruptly gets up like nothing's happened, shit, still bitter about that!"

Try not to continue being a complete spaz.

Also, tear out this guy's throat/facebits with my teeth. Flip out. Murder the shit out of everything. Go down like a wild animal, probably. And yes, talk with my mouth full if it's relevant.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 12:47:04 pm by Harry Baldman »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: April 22, 2015, 01:19:35 pm »

((Um, what the hell? I don't understand how me moving my physical limbs is making me let go of the flames surrounding me. The only thing that can do that is me changing forms because I'm consolidating myself for the change before spreading myself back out again.

Don't you remember? Fire is an additional limb to me, not some psychic power.))

"If you'll keep your psychopath of a mage away from me, sure! I'm just trying to defend myself since you bastards sat around and let him assault me!"

Physically I don't resist the guards, but if Kassiver even begins to take a single step towards me or the guards try to make me approach him then I sieze his inner flame again and shove it away from me. Also if they want to make me approach him then I'm going to grind my feet into the ground and make them pretty much carry me.
I hope Ike gets a message to River, we need help and he's the one with the telepathy necklace, not me.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:33:13 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: April 22, 2015, 01:22:30 pm »

Alan quietly mumbles something in his quiet slumber.
zzzaftertenthousand yearsimfree ... it's time to eatpears

Wake up, Alan. Wake up and smell the ashes.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3876 on: April 26, 2015, 10:35:53 pm »

Staging Area

Squirt a few bolts out of the air!  If the Tinman shoots at me, shoot back!
Your accuracy is... well, considering how hard this is, it's actually OK. You manage to hit a couple of bolts, the water stream strong enough to send them tumbling away from you. Good thing the waterbow seems very easy to use and that the water flies out of it pretty fast, otherwise you don't think you could had gotten a single hit in.
Since this is getting too easy, let's stop tapping into the Staging Area and continue target practice. Unless John wants to start shooting each other for teh lols.
You fire a few shots, but all of them are misses. A few shots in, your crossbow jams as you try to summon a new bolt in it. You turn the crossbow around, trying to fix the jam and get a bolt straight through the gaps in your visor. Good thing your head is empty.
"Oh, look! Something finally went through tinman's head! Haha!" the entity shouts from John's pillar.

Second chance round

((I don't know how I missed all these updates))
Bryan, Tournament
Spoiler: keep on trucking (click to show/hide)
KEEEEEEEEEP RUNNNNIIIIIING!
((I imagine you yelling that in a slo'mo voice.))
Tournament, Second Chance Round
Spoiler: Get out of my zone! (click to show/hide)
((Sorry for taking so long but real life attacked and it was super effective))

Spoiler: Save me Romanov! (click to show/hide)
((No worries. I'm pretty busy myself, hence the lack of frequent updates.))
Spoiler: This will be messy (click to show/hide)

Everyone
Thin white lines extend from the western part of the hill, spliting, curving and merging, burying themselves into the ground and digging through the fortifications, forming what looks like a spherical coordinate grid. Most soldiers on either side look surprised and scared and try to stay away from them.

Pulses of light start travelling from the centre of the grid towards its still expanding edges, causing a faint glow, like luminous mist, to surround them.

More and more mist gathers as the pulses become more frequent. The concentration of mist starts getting flattened and deforming, as if it is being pulled towards the centre of the squares formed by the grid.

Spoiler: Alarith (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: akkudaku (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Coolrune206 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Campaign

Wake up. Gotta stop getting knocked out so much.
Look around.

Alan quietly mumbles something in his quiet slumber.
zzzaftertenthousand yearsimfree ... it's time to eatpears

Wake up, Alan. Wake up and smell the ashes.
You wake up. The stone you are laying on feels warm and hard against your naked body. The smog is reflecting light coming from somewhere, making seeing any stars (if any stars indeed exist) difficult.

Wait, naked?
Yes, you appear to be lying naked next to each other. It's very dark, with only the setting moon and some kind of red glow coming from somewhere nearvy providing light, but your eyes have adjusted enough to see.

But that becomes a secondary concern when, as you try to move, your injuries make themselves very clear to you through pain. Nikolai appears to have a dislocated arm while Alan has a dislocated ankle. Alan is also dismayed to find that he feels a bit lighter. He seems to have lost some of his fabulous fat.

You feel utterly exhausted, like you haven't slept in days, even though your body feels stiff, like you've been standing still for a long time. You are also terribly hungry. Alan especially, since his body feels the need to compensate for what it has lost.

All and all, this isn't shaping up to be a very fun roadtrip.

Zechariah is currently standing nearby, staring at nothing, swaying slightly as if he's about to fall with the slightest breeze. He looks pale and generally in a bad condition.
River is also nearby in his four-legged body. He has his head resting on a bundle of cloth held between his forepaws. He lays unmoving, with his back turned on you.

At least they won't be making any inappropriate jokes in that state.
Well, probably, you never know.

"If you'll keep your psychopath of a mage away from me, sure! I'm just trying to defend myself since you bastards sat around and let him assault me!"

Physically I don't resist the guards, but if Kassiver even begins to take a single step towards me or the guards try to make me approach him then I sieze his inner flame again and shove it away from me. Also if they want to make me approach him then I'm going to grind my feet into the ground and make them pretty much carry me.
I hope Ike gets a message to River, we need help and he's the one with the telepathy necklace, not me.
"Yeah, right." the guard begins sarcastically. "With what you did, I bet-"
You hear a wet crunching noise coming from somewhere nearby, accompanied by Ike speaking with his mouth full.
"Oh shit!"
He swiftly attempts to grab you and lift you into a hold with one arm.
The other guard that was standing behind him rushes towards something.

((Not completing the guard's action in case you want to contest it. Basically making sure you want to surrender.))
Campaign, Ike!

"Whoa! Easy there, son. I surrender, sure! Though you, uh, might want to consider where you're going to put me, and if it probably wouldn't be more efficient to just execute me on the spot. It is pretty weird, though, that I keep doing cool shit like smashing that asshole and doing a perfect 5 point blinding with an awesome skull I found in a tomb and then I can't do as much as just kill some yob like you. Almost like the vault, where I have a shotgun and a machine pistol and body armor and flashbangs and then every dumb asshole with a knife and a gimmick just rushes me to the ground and an unconscious person who just stopped breathing abruptly gets up like nothing's happened, shit, still bitter about that!"

Try not to continue being a complete spaz.

Also, tear out this guy's throat/facebits with my teeth. Flip out. Murder the shit out of everything. Go down like a wild animal, probably. And yes, talk with my mouth full if it's relevant.

The man grunts in disapproval as you speak and gets a hand behind your neck so that he can grab you and lift you up as he gets up. You take that opportunity to hug him as hard as you can and bite at his now exposed neck. You feel something warm dripping on your clothes. You can taste blood and flesh. Maybe you're starting to acquire a taste for it...

You continue talking as you eat. Tsk tsk. No manners.

The man grunts as he gets up and tries to pull you away, but you have latched on hard like a cheetah. You feel his sword striking your back but it's at an awkward angle. It doesn't even penetrate your clothes. Must be hard to use it when you're that close to him.

You can hear footsteps approaching rapidly.

((Just a clarification, if you get attacked, let go of the man and try to dodge or keep trying to kill him?))

OOC
((Um, what the hell? I don't understand how me moving my physical limbs is making me let go of the flames surrounding me. The only thing that can do that is me changing forms because I'm consolidating myself for the change before spreading myself back out again.

Don't you remember? Fire is an additional limb to me, not some psychic power.))
You rolled low. I tried to write a description fitting that, in a way that was more interesting than saying "you fail" while keeping things clear. Obviously, I failed.

Although I have to contest that statement. Does something being a different limb justify you using it to do multiple complex things without penalty? Can someone shoot two guns at the same time? Can someone write a novel while running? Can you put both hands on your chest and move one in circles while at the same time moving the other only up and down, not sideways, at the same rate? Sure, it's possible, but it will be difficult. (If you haven't tried that last one, what happens is most of the time you involuntarily end up moving both hands in circles (perhaps with one hand moving in much smaller circles). It takes some effort and concentration to get it right.)

Even if we assume that is the case, then wouldn't spinning around while rolling mean you would have to "realign" your limbs? True, you could make fire a part of you, but is movement of one part irrelevant from the other? Is there no point providing "leverage" so to speak?

But that's irrelevant because not what happened. In game terms, it was your part of the combat turn when your roll happened, which was after you dodged.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: April 26, 2015, 10:51:08 pm »

Alan rolls over, assuming a pose and maybe screaming in pain.

Hello there, you two. How's it ... hanging?

His eyebrows jiggle.
Sig! Onol

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: April 26, 2015, 11:45:10 pm »

Nikolai gets up slowly.
His working arm moves to adjust his mask when he realizes it's gone.
"Oh shit shit shit."

Nikolai actually looks fairly normal under his mask. No hideous scars or mutations or strange markings.
He's very pale and gaunt, and middle aged. He has green eyes, grey hair, and a grey moustache.

Alan rolls over, assuming a pose and maybe screaming in pain.

Hello there, you two. How's it ... hanging?

His eyebrows jiggle.
Nik laughs at this.
"Hey Alan. Having a little trouble standing up, I see?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: April 27, 2015, 12:18:58 am »

((I'm fine with uncordinated, that makes sense to me that it would be kinda disorienting, though I would expect my physical motions to be the disorienting part more than the flame motion (it's lower priority). regarding moving it separate from my physical body, I kinda have all the omni-joints on that aspect of me. I'm just saying that I wouldn't let go, that's all. I see my roll being messed up, the attack action failing, or maybe me sending the fire places I didn't mean to. but I don't understand what forced me to let go.

letting go when I didn't want anything remotely of the kind has left me defenseless with no options. I completely used up my ability to generate flame to make what fire I had to work with. now that it's all gone, my options have become: 1) surrender, 2) bite the guard (as if that will end well, me being much smaller than him, unarmed, and half-paralyzed), 3) attempt to pull on people's inner flames, 4) shift to full-fox (can't go hybrid), 5) attempt to pull flames from god knows where around the camp, probably lanterns and such.

in short: I'm helpless because of this issue. better to have taken a hit from the guard than lose my only tool and option.))

that's odd, I never raised my voice in there. Kassiver was the one yelling, not me. Those guards must have really good hearing.
I lift my arms up to my neck and make sure he can't choke me or whatever. ((or try to anyway))
"I just want to be treated as a person! It's not that complicated! If you'll do your job and keep him from attacking me, then I'm willing to stop fighting! Why is that so hard? What are you accusing me of?"
If I become able to see Ike's fight, then I tug down against what inner flame the guards he is fighting have, trying to throw them off or immobilize them for him.

same triggered-actions for if Kassiver gets up.
((Action incomplete - RL is making me post this early, probably going to have to edit it)) - edited
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:24:10 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: April 27, 2015, 12:25:59 am »

My ankle apparently doesn't like being asleep.

Alan glances down and notices his lack of fatness. He frowns.

Aww, my ice cream reserve is gone! Dying sucks.
Hey speaking of which, what happened? I've been floating for so long in the infinite void of unconsciousness that I don't really remember how we died in the first place.
Sig! Onol

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: April 27, 2015, 12:36:23 am »

Campaign, Ike!

How does that blood flow feel? Arterial or capillary? Should be easy to tell from the pressure and amount. Furthermore, I wouldn't have happened to tear open the trachea, would I?

In any case, if I can do it before the two guys get to me and then dodge, elbow this man in the diaphragm region (to steal away his breath, you see) and perhaps take his sword if there's time. Then push him into the approaching people.

If not, just twist around and push this mook into the approaching guys.

Oh, and don't swallow the flesh+blood (I surmise) I've got in my mouth, chewing occasionally as I dodge.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:41:45 am by Harry Baldman »

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: April 27, 2015, 01:32:46 am »

"The fuck is going on in here?..."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:11:14 am by akkudakku »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: April 27, 2015, 02:27:40 am »

My ankle apparently doesn't like being asleep.

Alan glances down and notices his lack of fatness. He frowns.

Aww, my ice cream reserve is gone! Dying sucks.
Hey speaking of which, what happened? I've been floating for so long in the infinite void of unconsciousness that I don't really remember how we died in the first place.

"I remember fighting through an army of zombies and tentacle monsters. Then going through a portal, then fighting more damned zombies and tentacle monsters. I think there were seven of us. We made a lot of mistakes, there was a chain reaction of fuckups, and then the portal exploded like a nuke. Boom.

At least it killed all the zombies. And tentacle monsters."

While talking, Nikolai searches those bags lying on the ground.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: April 27, 2015, 02:31:29 am »

All right! Hey, do you know anything about fixing these limbs of ours? Otherwise we only have one option for moving around.

Alan grins. This has been a long time coming.

COUCH
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 521