Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125354 times)

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Preparing for Mission 3
« Reply #2415 on: September 14, 2014, 08:30:44 pm »

I don't know if she can still hear me, but I might as well try to tell her.
"Uh, I'm going out too, I'd like to see what's going on outside."
Head outside.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: September 14, 2014, 09:43:16 pm »

((Whatever you want to do, really. I can force feed Alan some character development like I did Xan from ER if need be.
And what ended up happening with me in the last mission? I don't quite remember since I've been doing the forum game equivalent of screwing around in GTA for the last little bit.))

Alan finishes the popcorn, wiping copious amounts of carbon off his lips.
Tasty! But I should stop being impolite.

Examine the surrounding area for wherever John went, to see if I can find him.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2417 on: September 14, 2014, 10:14:42 pm »

"Hmm." Zechariah thought carefully. This was a hard question for him, since he didn't really think about these kinds of things before. Surprising for someone of his personality, I know, but this is a subject that has never been particularly comfortable with. Power.
Then, a sudden thought flashed by Zechariah's mind. He had heard this before, somewhere. He didn't remember where. Come on, he thought. Where have I heard this before?
He remembered.
It was Artemis.
"I remember this question. I've answered this before," Zechariah said clearly and slowly. "I would go to the place of my dreams. A different dimension which barely crosses with my reality. A place where I actually mattered, where I had the ability to change the world. And.. and I asked him for the power to save my friends..." He looked down to the ground quickly and searched with his eyes for something there.
"To save my friends," he repeated. He shook his head softly and tried to clear those thoughts out of his head.

"Yes. That was what I asked for, and that is probably what I would say now still. Still as naive as before, I guess.
Um, as for you.. if you could change one aspect of your past, what would it be?"

Zechariah thought that this would be an interesting question that doesn't cut too deep just yet.
..Then again, this was Scion we were talking about. Oh well.

<Hm. Your answer does neither impress nor surprise. Your question on the other hand...

You wish to learn of my past mistakes, hoping to discover a weakness? That is a bit more pleasing to see, even if such attempts are to be made against me. I am tempted to say I have made none, but a promise is a promise. I should answer truthfully, if I am to retain my honour.

Still, it is a hard question to answer. There were incidents, but they would require a lot of explanation on my part to make sense. And there is nothing I truly regret or something that has affected me deeply in some negative way. After all, I am here and I have all this power...

I suppose, if I had to choose something to change, then I would choose to be more patient and convince my partner to do the same. Wait until the time is right. Use that time to gain more information about our allies and enemies. Focus on completing one task only. And perhaps enjoy the peace in the meantime.>

She remains silent for a while.

<So, do you have another question?>

I don't know if she can still hear me, but I might as well try to tell her.
"Uh, I'm going out too, I'd like to see what's going on outside."
Head outside.
<Call me if you need me. I'll be listening.>
Exiting your personal area, you find yourself in a small hallway with wooden floor. Windows line the opposite wall, letting a few rays of light pass through their closed shutters.

To your left the hallway ends into an upwards stairway, while to your right it turns right. There are other doors in the hallway besides yours, all of them different from the other

There is a rather unremarkable man in the hallway with you, but for some reason, you can't stop looking at him.

((Whatever you want to do, really. I can force feed Alan some character development like I did Xan from ER if need be.
And what ended up happening with me in the last mission? I don't quite remember since I've been doing the forum game equivalent of screwing around in GTA for the last little bit.))

Alan finishes the popcorn, wiping copious amounts of carbon off his lips.
Tasty! But I should stop being impolite.

Examine the surrounding area for wherever John went, to see if I can find him.
((Nah, relax, I'm just joking. You'll be fine. Probably. Maybe.))

He is literally right next to you. If you can't find him when he's right next to you, then we may have some serious problems.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: September 14, 2014, 10:24:35 pm »

Well, this IS Alan we're talking about.

So John, what've you been up to?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: September 14, 2014, 11:10:22 pm »

"See you John. Alan."
Nikolai walks away, talking quietly to himself
Some very strange people here. Very strange. Did that woman have fur?
Go claim a house. A small cabin.
Set my cup's shards on the table and begin glueing it back together.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: September 14, 2014, 11:14:50 pm »

"Hehe, hi Theri."
I gently tug at her arms to get her to let me go, and if/once she does, I turn around and hug her back.
"Thank you for everything last mission, you were a big help."
My tails are flicking about as we exchange greetings.
"So, what was that message about?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
« Reply #2421 on: September 15, 2014, 01:35:28 am »

> Try to Find the kitchen, so I can eat something.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: September 15, 2014, 01:45:25 am »

"Hehe, hi Theri."
I gently tug at her arms to get her to let me go, and if/once she does, I turn around and hug her back.
"Thank you for everything last mission, you were a big help."
My tails are flicking about as we exchange greetings.

Wave to her feebly.

"Hey, look who's here! Glad to see you!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: September 15, 2014, 02:22:09 am »

Wave to her feebly.

"Hey, look who's here! Glad to see you!"
"Hi! Good to see you too! What happened to everyone last mission? The only people I managed to recognize was Theri and the Director. Which side were you on?"
that armored monster was probably Jordan again, he'd like being like that.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: September 15, 2014, 03:44:51 am »

"Accursed sand!"

"Wherefore didst thou bringest me hither?"

"And what art thou?"

Question and receive answers.

((I'd like to join a mission.))
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:44:23 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: September 15, 2014, 05:29:05 am »

This is bad. Predators over there, Predators are mean. They're supposed to be the police of Urbania, but they have a, rather nasty habit of ripping people limb from limb. So this is very, very bad. Put a hand on the table, be prepared to throw it if necessary and act calm. Scan to see what they do

"So, how was your squirrelly ring and dang tang like?"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:25:47 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: September 15, 2014, 07:27:38 am »

"Uhh... Thank you? I guess I'd better get going."
I wonder if that bird was brought here the same way the players were. How many people are being kidnapped for the games?
I hurry over to the door, open it, look for a way 'downstairs' and go, keeping an eye out for anyone else in the area.
"De nada!" the little bird squeaks its reply and flies away, emitting a couple of whistles as it does so.
((I read that in Dora's voice x3))

"I asked my close friend if I could just...well, talk to you, y'know? So the best way I thought of was to surprise you." Theri replied happily. At the sound of another voice, Theri continued along, but in a lower whisper so as not to interrupt. "Oh, I also talked about the mission--River said that whoever Victor was...um, isn't. Anymore.
"Who's your friend?"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:29:57 am by Tiruin »

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: September 15, 2014, 07:43:51 am »

"Hello there sir.  My name is Bryan, may I ask who you are?"
((I'd like to go on the survival mission.))
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: September 15, 2014, 08:41:15 am »

John opens his arms wide.  "Well, after killing the BETA, I got sent back here.  Built this little town on a whim; seems like everyone's fitting in well here, so I guess I did all right.  How's the popcorn?"

John would like to do Survival!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: September 15, 2014, 08:48:11 am »

"Hi! Good to see you too! What happened to everyone last mission? The only people I managed to recognize was Theri and the Director. Which side were you on?"
that armored monster was probably Jordan again, he'd like being like that.

"Man, I don't even know. Nobody really wanted to talk to me, so I just shot everyone who got in the way. I assume I was on the opposite side than you, at least, considering you tried to kill me with fire a lot. I did kind of gain the upper hand at the end when I lobbed some C4 in that room you seemed to be in, though I kind of messed up when I didn't double tap who I assume was your host by the end, given how the fire crap stopped when she was out. Guess the lack of breathing wasn't enough evidence, eh?" Ike laughs.

"Have to say, though, odds were a bit stacked against me there. I counted five players out to get me or mess with my objectives, most of which I had to kill or cripple in some way, as well as a whole dang factory full of goons to mow through. And one guy doing roughly the same thing, but seemingly completely ambivalent about my existence. Lucky I had the foresight to get all those explosives and armor, I tell you. And that ol' Ike Wayne was as connected as he was. Top-notch fellow, really. Kind of glad he got a happy ending, even if I lost points for it."

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what the hell was even happening back there? Started out as your regular 'kill the rebels' business, but it did go on a turn for the really strange at the end."
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 521