Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125512 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Preparing for Mission 2
« Reply #1275 on: January 29, 2014, 09:06:48 pm »

Angel doesn't answer, staring at her feet.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: January 29, 2014, 09:15:37 pm »

"Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen with your entity?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: January 29, 2014, 09:19:24 pm »

Angel starts crying. Someone listening closely would notice that she seemed to be worried about a bunch of dead people.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: January 29, 2014, 09:29:52 pm »

((Hey, Zechariah's been busy trying to keep himself from going insane.))
God help me. I can't even talk to a child without causing them to cry, Zechariah thought to himself.

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay! Everything's okay. Just tell me what happened, there's nothing wrong with talking..."
While talking softly, Zechariah puts his hands up to try and show that he doesn't mean harm.

Of course you mean harm. It's your nature, Artemis taunted in his mind.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: January 29, 2014, 09:33:50 pm »

"They died...lots of people died, because of me..."
Sig

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: January 29, 2014, 09:48:54 pm »

"Nice to meet you Zechariah, I'm Bryan.  I'm sorry I appear to have upset Angel with some of my questions.  And except for the fact that I've upset Angel I'm doing pretty well."
This girl had seen things that Bryan wished he hadn't seen, and to have experienced death... Bryan hoped that stopping the games was part of the freedom Kathryn was working towards.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: January 29, 2014, 09:59:29 pm »

John leans over, hearing Angel.  He frowns, and places his hand on Angel's shoulder.

"Look, kid, think of it this way.  We didn't kill people- we hitched a ride on other people who did. They would have killed anyway- we just mucked around a bit.  Kinda... you ever played a video game?  It's like that."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: January 29, 2014, 10:00:53 pm »

Only better! Except for that Roomba.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: January 29, 2014, 10:02:40 pm »

John twitched a bit.  "Yeah... that Roomba was a bit of a screwup.  But I think I stop that now... or at least see it coming.  Alan, did you... feel more power too?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: January 29, 2014, 10:06:09 pm »

"No, look, Angel. There was nothing you, or I, or anyone else could have done. Those people were looking out to kill you. You did what was right, trust me." Even Zechariah wasn't convinced by his own words.

He himself didn't believe there was a justification for murder.
"This is a test. If we pass this together, we can help other people live. We can help other people be happy. We just have to make it through, despite whatever may happen."

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: January 29, 2014, 10:13:15 pm »

"What Zechariah said sounds good.  And it is okay to feel bad about what you did.  What you have to realize is that you have saved many more people then those that died.  Think about those people, and what you did for them."
((I'm probably a horrible child therapist.))
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: January 29, 2014, 10:14:04 pm »

Abilities: Can heat up any part of anything he is touching to up to 10,000 degrees Celsius, or down to -5,000 degrees Celsius, an example being, touching the ocean with his hands, and creating a bridge of ice in only a part of the water, or super-heating the armor of an enemy he just grabbed. Naturally because of this, he is immune to extreme heat and cold, but is extremely weak to electricity, acidic substances, and slightly weaker to physical blows.

Powers gained by: An extremely strange group of events, beginning with him slipping and falling off a bridge, then him meeting an incredibly strange spectral humanoid, then being possessed by said specter until he had completed a task the specter had to complete on this world- during the possession, he had many superhuman abilities, but when the specter abandoned him, only one had remained.

Name: Rune (The ghost referred to him as "Rune", but he has no recollection of what his name was before it, or anything before the possession.

Description: A tall, slim man, usually wearing a fedora that hides his eyes in shadows. When his eyes are visible, they are haunted by past memories he will never forget.

Bio: Has no memories of past since possession.Before being called up by the beings, he usually hid from humanity, and never used his abilities.
((Simple practical power. Might want to change the minimum temperature to −273.15°C though. Anything below that is physically impossible.

Don't listen to GWG, he doesn't understand constructive criticism. Only criticism.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: January 29, 2014, 10:16:37 pm »

((I'm probably a horrible child therapist.))
((Aside from the second sentence, that wasn't bad.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: January 29, 2014, 10:26:41 pm »

Indeed I do!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: January 29, 2014, 11:15:08 pm »

((I am also willing to do the Target Amethyst mission.  I think I voted for survival before I heard what Target Amethyst was.))
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 521