Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1127313 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Xantalos' curse
« Reply #885 on: December 29, 2013, 09:46:02 pm »

((Paranoid. I've been assuming they continued to send additional forces down the elevator shaft both during my attack and in the aftermath of it, and that I was going to need to continuously attack the area every single turn until the ceiling came down.))
Through Interface, to D: <What's happening in the elevator shaft, and how did they mangle my flamewall?>
To Zech: <Good work, lets go.>
Run to the aid of John and Alan, Bring a set of five flame orbs with me, standard rotating pattern.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 11:13:07 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 29, 2013, 09:50:18 pm »

((Whoops.))
Summon a horde of friendly hamsters to carry me away!
House pets are objects, right?

I'm sorry, but you're too unconscious and dying to do that.
He obviously wants to summon fuzzy dream-hamsters to comfort him in his last moments.

"Um...what kind of game?"

If it sounds fun, play. If not, or if he doesn't have any ideas, watch.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 29, 2013, 10:51:43 pm »

Pain... ugh... can't concen...trate...

He coughs.
  "Got it... help..."

Summon up a trauma kit.  Hope it has a unit of blood in there, O neg.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 29, 2013, 10:54:11 pm »

Bryan sits up in the bed, looking around the room.  "What happened?  I was fighting, it was going poorly, and then black.  This seems far too nice for a cell.  Did someone find me and take me in?"
He looks at the ceiling.  "Hmm, looks like a chess board.  I like chess.  Only problem is when people apply it to real life and use regular people as pawns."
He contemplates the piano music.  "Nice music, I've never heard of a prison that is nice looking and has piano music.  Hope whoever is playing it is a friend."
Look around the room.  Try to use telepathy to find the mind of the piano player.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 29, 2013, 11:40:23 pm »

((Ahahaha wow. How many 1s have I even rolled through this mission? Let alone the whole game.))

Wake up. Scramble away from evil pancake flesh.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: December 29, 2013, 11:44:30 pm »

((Ahahaha wow. How many 1s have I even rolled through this mission? Let alone the whole game.))
((Um, this whole mission has been the whole game...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 29, 2013, 11:50:11 pm »

Follow Irine at a safe distance. Watch our backs and keep my staff ready.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 30, 2013, 01:22:21 am »

((Is it funny that I nearly picked "Stop making stupid polls and get back to work! *sound of whip*"? Because that's what I'd pick because this RTD is O'some. :P))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #893 on: December 30, 2013, 07:58:19 am »

Through Interface, to D: <What's happening in the elevator shaft, and how did they mangle my flamewall?>
((Wasn't your wall under the collapsing ceiling? Granted, it wasn't completely destroyed by the falling debris and the dust and the wind, but a large part of it was.))
((Too many.
This is a Xantalos' rolls. It is encircled with bands of 1s and 2s. It menaces with spikes of Fail and Danger. On it is an image of Xantalos, Probability and Statistics. The Xantalos is making a plaintive gesture. The Probability is melting. The Statistics is weeping. The artwork relates to the unlucky rolling streak of Xantalos during the first mission of Special People.
Broke any mirrors lately?))
((Um, this whole mission has been the whole game...))
((He also rolled low in the initial character creation roll and the only time he tried using his power in the Staging Area, so he IS technically rolling badly for the entire game, even before the first mission.))
((Is it funny that I nearly picked "Stop making stupid polls and get back to work! *sound of whip*"? Because that's what I'd pick because this RTD is O'some. :P))
((It was my second choice. And thank you. :)
I've got you in the player list in the first post, you are free to play whenever you want, just give me a character.))

Hey! Everyone! Listen!
((I have everyone's appearance and entity in the first post, if you haven't noticed.
I also added some of the maps I have thought of that don't depend on the success of this mission in the game types section.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: December 30, 2013, 08:02:36 am »

((First flamewall. the one in the shaft itself. it got trashed in the turn right after the door breach by... I'm guessing fire extinguishing foam? apparently they had a stock of it ready for me and D never thought to mention it.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #895 on: December 30, 2013, 08:11:38 am »

((First flamewall. the one in the shaft itself. it got trashed in the turn right after the door breach by... I'm guessing fire extinguishing foam? apparently they had a stock of it ready for me and D never thought to mention it.))
((Wouldn't it make sense to have fire extinguishers/firefighters lying around? You had set the boxes near the elevator in the ground floor on fire. They would have to extinguish those before getting to the elevator itself. EDIT: Anyway, D. will answer that in the turn.))
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 08:13:20 am by Parisbre56 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 30, 2013, 10:58:23 am »

((You know, I had about forgotten I had an entity.  Is it the same one that has been telling about objective updates and imminent desynchs?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2013, 11:30:56 am »

((You know, I had about forgotten I had an entity.  Is it the same one that has been telling about objective updates and imminent desynchs?))
((Yep. Your entity is also the referee, game system caretaker and mission control (or one of the guys who do that stuff, anyway). A good thing or a bad thing, depending on your perspective.
He isn't very talkative, is he?))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 30, 2013, 01:17:01 pm »

((He really isn't, though one could argue he has a vested interest in being impartial, given he has such a responsibility.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 30, 2013, 05:24:59 pm »

To Irene: "Support coming in hot here, need any help?"

Cautiously follow Irene.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 08:38:10 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 521