Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125196 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: The Attack of the Rabid Vacuum Cleaners
« Reply #675 on: December 10, 2013, 02:36:35 pm »

Good, now for phase two
through interface, to D: <I think I'm fine, but if this next part doesn't work then I might want that. Just make sure I don't melt the device.>
((also, though Irine isn't aware of the danger, she's small enough that fire supression foam might cover her and suffocate her.))
CAREFULLY pick my point on the elevator roof to do this, and gather up all the loose fire and send it up through it, leaving the only fire on this level my smokeless orbs. the fire that I'm sending through the roof I want to spread out in a thin sheet up above, forming a visual barrier.
through interface, to D: <What will happen to my host when we're done? What will she remember?>

((GWG, what are the rules for the ordering of adjacent I and E in English?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 10, 2013, 02:42:47 pm »

((Irrelevant! And invented by some idiot!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 10, 2013, 02:42:59 pm »

((I before E, except after C.))
"Sorry, I just need to make sure Irine is okay."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: December 10, 2013, 02:49:14 pm »

((how do you spell neighbor?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: December 10, 2013, 02:50:19 pm »

((English has this really weird thing of setting up grammar rules and then proceeding to break them immediately afterwards.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: December 10, 2013, 03:00:17 pm »

((I before E, except after C.))

((...unless sounding like "aay" as in neighbor and weigh.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: December 10, 2013, 03:05:53 pm »

((how do you spell neighbor?))
((Again, irrelevant and made up by an idiot.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: December 10, 2013, 03:14:08 pm »

((my point is simple, English's rules are consistently inconsistent.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: December 10, 2013, 03:24:30 pm »

((Not all of them! I notice you chose one example, one most people don't even consider a rule...))
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: December 10, 2013, 03:26:05 pm »

((I flat refuse to write an english textbook for you GWG))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: December 10, 2013, 03:28:49 pm »

((My point is, you're not providing sufficient evidence to support your point. You claim that no rules are consistently followed, and then pick a rule many people don't even think of as a rule!))
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: December 10, 2013, 03:39:36 pm »

((ok, so name a different rule since you didn't like the one I picked.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: December 10, 2013, 03:43:20 pm »

Unconciously summon Pepto-Bismol.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: December 10, 2013, 03:52:15 pm »

((ok, so name a different rule since you didn't like the one I picked.))
((What, one that is pretty much always fulfilled? I'll do it in triplicate.
Words at the beginning of sentences are capitalized.
Questions are ended with question marks.
Apostrophes are used to replace the missing letters in a compound word.))
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: December 10, 2013, 03:54:48 pm »

((There are exceptions to the first one when you start playing with semicolons.
same goes for the second.
There's other uses for apostrophes.))
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 521