Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125659 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Rec Room Inferno
« Reply #375 on: November 23, 2013, 08:42:42 pm »

"It's my pleasure to finish this..."
Cut his hand off. If that fails, drag the body to the elevator.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 23, 2013, 09:35:00 pm »

"Something I've gotta do first."
I probably already ruined their lives...I should at least try to help...How could I live with myself if I didn't?
It's easy, Angel. Just go on, leave.
I'd wondered where you were.
You were doing fine on your own. Shame that guy escaped, though...I'm thinking we chase him.

[3v2]

Angel nearly jumps down into the hole, but manages to stop herself. She turns towards the civilians.

Find any of the maimed civilians who are still alive. Heal their wounds as best as I can.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 11:50:53 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 23, 2013, 09:54:11 pm »

John looks around as he waits for the rest of the teams to arrive.  Well, might as well practice some more...

"Nice... fort?"

Create a rocket launcher.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 23, 2013, 11:37:09 pm »

((Paris! I've been noteing specifically who I am targeting with my telepathy! the ONLY person who was supposed to hear the teleportation comment was Angel!))
To Angel: <Angel! those guards will SHOOT you if you stay here!>
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 23, 2013, 11:41:21 pm »

To Irene: <But I can't just leave those people here!>
I don't want to die, but I don't want to kill, either.
Listen to your friend, she knows what she's saying.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 23, 2013, 11:43:21 pm »

To Angel: <The guards will help evacuate them once the area is clear of threats like US! the sooner we're gone the sooner they'll get help! teleport us out of here!>
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 23, 2013, 11:45:23 pm »

John looks around as he waits for the rest of the teams to arrive.  Well, might as well practice some more...

"Nice... fort?"

WHY THANK YOU. I NEVER PRACTICED.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 23, 2013, 11:51:56 pm »

To Angel: <The guards will help evacuate them once the area is clear of threats like US! the sooner we're gone the sooner they'll get help! teleport us out of here!>
<...You're sure?>

Drop powers, switch to something teleportingy. Teleport Irene and myself to safety.
Sig

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #383 on: November 24, 2013, 12:20:52 am »

((Paris! I've been noteing specifically who I am targeting with my telepathy! the ONLY person who was supposed to hear the teleportation comment was Angel!))
((Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that since it was a general tactical suggestion, you wouldn't mind the entities hearing it.
I'll edit that part out. Thanks for pointing it out.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 24, 2013, 12:38:49 am »

((no problem, it doesn't matter now, but it might if I end up crossing the entities later. which I'm considering a valid option, depending on circumstances. Besides, if the entities are going to pitch a hissy fit about not hearing me, I want them to do it now, when I really don't have anything to hide, rather than later, when I might.))

To Angel: <I'm not totally sure but it's my best guess, and staying here is just going to get us killed! There isn't anything we can do to help that the guards can't!>
Wall of fire in front of the guards, hop into Angel's arms if she lets me. have a decent-sized amount of flame follow along behind us if I can, but do NOT under any circumstances burn Angel.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 12:42:04 am by Lenglon »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 24, 2013, 02:04:43 am »

Shoot the guard repeatedly with the silenced pistol. Two shots to the chest, one to the head, preferably. Then go inside the comm place.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 24, 2013, 05:07:00 am »

To the Elevator. Also flip bird at air.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Special People: Fort Cookware
« Reply #387 on: November 24, 2013, 10:13:50 am »

Boredly begin building fortifications out of summoned pots and pans.
It should be a good fort due to my secondary ability of being able to utilize my appliances for just about anything with expert precision.

You begin creating pots and pans. And then you make some pots and pans. You also make some pots and pans. After that you make some pots and pans. Finally you make some pots and pans. And to top it all off, you make some pots and pans.

Despite your expertise and the  incredible amount of kitchen cookware you just summoned, it's a bit hard to make a wall solely out of pots and pans without some form of adhesive. With the addition of some boxes, you manage to get the wall to the south halfway up.
"I christen thee Fort Cookington!"
"Oh, fun! We're playing forts?"
You focus on forming a rocket launcher. The materials begin spawning and assembling into a crude metal tube with a trigger near the back, little more than pieces of pipe screwed together and a switch with wires sticking out of it. It should work. All you need now is a rocket.

The hallway looks clear of hostiles. It also becomes clear of civilians. They run when they spot what you're doing, after a few moments of gawking.

"Well then, if you don't mind getting the hand, Jordan, so we can end this."
When Jordan is ready, start moving towards the main elevator. Have staff ready to summon the shadows.
"It's my pleasure to finish this..."
Cut his hand off. If that fails, drag the body to the elevator.
Jordan begins hacking at the hand with his kitchen knife. It takes some time and effort and the knife becomes very much dulled, bended and useless, but he gets his hand.
You begin walking towards the stairwell to the ground floor. You meet a single guard along the way but Zach manages to use his powers to conceal you.
You manage to make it to the ground floor.

Drop powers, switch to something teleportingy. Teleport Irene and myself to safety.
Your gain the ability to be in places you are.
You gain the ability to project yourself in places you were.
To Angel: <I'm not totally sure but it's my best guess, and staying here is just going to get us killed! There isn't anything we can do to help that the guards can't!>
Wall of fire in front of the guards, hop into Angel's arms if she lets me. have a decent-sized amount of flame follow along behind us if I can, but do NOT under any circumstances burn Angel.
Irene goes first. She jumps on Angel while trying to put up a wall of flame to block the guards, but it is neither thick enough to block sight nor strong enough to hurt them.
They are however hindered enough that most of their shots miss.
One of the rounds hits Angel on her upper right leg, hurting it badly. It's bleeding too much and using it is going to be difficult. It's going to get life threatening if she doesn't get it treated soon.
"No! C'mon! You can do it!"
Despite the pain, Angel focuses on her second power. She mentally rewinds herself until the moment she was near the Bathroom they set on fire, but she can't hold her concentration any longer. She activates her second power, projecting herself in the corridor. She then uses her first power to transport herself and Irene there.
There are three guards holding a fire hose looking at you in surprise.
At least it beats guards holding their weapons with the intent to kill.
"Don't give up yet. Just a bit further and you'll be safe."

Shoot the guard repeatedly with the silenced pistol. Two shots to the chest, one to the head, preferably. Then go inside the comm place.
The guard doesn't see the attack coming and gets hit in the left arm, right leg and lungs from behind.
Despite that, the guard turns around. Ike fires again but not only he misses, he also manages to somehow hurt his hand with the recoil. The guard raises his hand and manages to loose two rounds on Ike with his pistol. The rounds graze him in the head and torso, drawing some blood but not doing much else. Ike manages to drop down and take cover, avoiding the rest of the bullets.
"Lucky Ike indeed..."
You can hear the guard below, fumbling with his pistol while trying to reload, coughing as his lungs fill up with blood. A few moments later, he drops to the side, unconscious. You can sense no others in the room below.
"Just get down there and give me access to the system and you're done."

To the Elevator. Also flip bird at air.
You limp forward while giving the ceiling the finger.
"Real mature."
Near the elevator at the end of the corridor, you can see a fat guy and a thin guy dressed in the same clothes as you. They're teammates as you can tell by the Interface on their arms and they're building a fort out of wooden boxes and... cookware? The South wall of the fort is halfway done.
One of them is summoning a pipe with a handle and another is summoning said cookware.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:50:41 am by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 24, 2013, 10:34:00 am »

Your gain the ability to be in places you are.
What?

"Um...hi..." Angel tries to stand up and figure out what to say.
Sig

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #389 on: November 24, 2013, 10:44:38 am »

((It's exactly what it says. You rolled a 2 on your teleportation power. I don't think I need to say anything more. All the info is in the turn.
It's not the biggest mystery of the century but I'd like to make powers a bit harder to figure out when you roll a certain way.))
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 521