Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1124566 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Xantalos was right
« Reply #630 on: December 07, 2013, 03:46:12 pm »

(What are the red dots in the picture?)

Finish healing him up, then banish the powers for some kind of attack and defense powers.

"You should be fine. A bit light-headed, though..."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 09:34:05 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #631 on: December 07, 2013, 03:59:07 pm »

(What are the red dots in the picture?)
((What red dots? I don't see any red dots. Do you mean the orange dots or the purple dots? If you see red dots, then either my monitor's settings need adjusting or your monitor settings need adjusting. Or maybe I'm finally going colorblind.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 07, 2013, 04:13:48 pm »

((...They looked red a minute ago...
The orange ones.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: December 07, 2013, 04:16:48 pm »

entry and look around the old-looking screens and buttons while crouched.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 07, 2013, 04:20:59 pm »

Zechariah pulled up his uninjured leg and circled his arms around it. So his patron entity was apathetic, then. Ah well. There was at least one other entity who liked how he did things, and that was good enough for him. He smiled and looked up to the ceiling, as if the entities were watching from there.

"I'm sorry, Scion, but you chose the wrong person to patronize. Pick Jordan or something, he cares about getting the job done. I care about everyone else making it out alive and well. Maybe you aren't familiar with human emotion, nor do you think anything better of us than pieces on the chessboard, but I am someone who cares.

So good day to you. I'm sorry I disappoint you for not playing the game you play. Call Artemis up, he's very good at games."

Zechariah was somewhat saddened that his patron entity did not care like he thought that she would. She was just like Eido, seeing people as a means to an end.

It would seriously suck if she also disposed of him like Eido did, for rejecting the rules that they had set up. He would then have to go through more misadventures through time and space probably. Or just cease to exist, y'know. He turned his attention to Irine and the guiding entity.

"Don't worry, Irine. It's probably just how this dimension works. Artemis told me that when hopping between universes, it takes a while for our mind frequencies to adjust to the new realm's physical and mental rules. We can't really do anything about that. All we can do is be careful."

And now the guiding entity. Zechariah had overheard his small discussion with Irine, and thought nice of it.

Interface: <Hello, Drake? You're not actually bad, to be honest. You're helping us and, well, providing some motivation. So thanks for that. I feel a lot better now, so whatever objective is not covered yet, I can take. Or if we have teammates that need support. Anything you need.>

"Thanks Angel. I really do appreciate it." He still felt a bit dizzy, but it's nothing he hasn't felt before. As long as he doesn't stretch his powers, he should be okay.

Wait for Drake's response. Start heading towards whatever objective needs covering, or any teammates that need support.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 07, 2013, 05:03:09 pm »

"You're welcome."

When he begins to head out:

"I'll catch up, I need a moment."
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: December 07, 2013, 05:03:15 pm »

((Didn't I post?))
((Oh wait.))

When guard is distracted by angry Roomba, shoot him.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 07:48:15 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: December 07, 2013, 07:46:31 pm »

((Sorry- Mafia took priority))

John stared blankly at Alan.  "You know, that's a good idea."

Summon an angry Roomba.  Sic it on the guard.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Special People: The Attack of the Rabid Vacuum Cleaners
« Reply #638 on: December 07, 2013, 09:11:48 pm »

John stared blankly at Alan.  "You know, that's a good idea."

Summon an angry Roomba.  Sic it on the guard.
When guard is distracted by angry Roomba, shoot him.
John tries to summon an angry Roomba. Because why the hell not?
The Roomba is summoned successfully, but there is a problem. It's bloody angry. At everybody. As it falls on the ground, it begins growling with its small speaker and running for John with incredible speed despite its small servomotors. John is not exactly sure what the Roomba might do to him, but he doesn't intend to find out. He kicks it away from him and towards Alan.
Alan watches in confusion as the Angry Roomba flies towards his lower body. The Roomba hits him hard in the gut, latches onto him and begins sucking with incredible strength. Alan tries to pull the Rabid Vacuum Cleaner off of him but he isn't strong enough. It begins tearing apart his clothes and then his flesh, spraying the area around him with blood and minced Alan.

Meanwhile, you can hear the guard fire another burst with his rifle, open the door on the other side of the room, drop something metallic on the plastic floor and break into a run. But with friends like these, who cares about enemies?
((Nope, turns out Xantalos' bad luck continues. I think I've never seen so many 1s in a row before.))

Everyone
"Oh dear. One of your teammates is being eaten by a rabid robotic vacuum cleaner John just summoned. You might want to go there to help. Or to point and laugh."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: December 07, 2013, 09:16:42 pm »

((Ahahaha))

Summon a super powerful plunger and pry the thing off, then wield it as a Roomba sword.
Hope the other dude can create medicine or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: December 07, 2013, 09:34:52 pm »

Everyone
"Oh dear. One of your teammates is being eaten by a rabid robotic vacuum cleaner John just summoned. You might want to go there to help. Or to point and laugh."
"<Wait, what? Do I want to know?>"

New action:

Finish healing Zechariah, then go to Alan and attempt to heal him without...you know, getting killed.
Sig

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: December 08, 2013, 12:32:32 am »

Zechariah had an objective then!
Interface:<On it, sir.>
"Angel, you heal him. I'll... try to get him out, or maybe guard against whatever else decides to show up."

Help out with the man-eating vacuum cleaner.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: December 08, 2013, 01:43:06 am »

Through interface to Zech, Angel, and D: <I'm on my... um, what are you...>
Irine watches Angel and Zech running off, neither one fully healed, and abandoning the device we were sent in here with to sit unguarded on the elevator we know the guards are trying to break into from up above.
Through interface to Zech, Angel, and D: <Well, good luck then.>
I can't even push the device off the elevator without hands, but we can't leave it unguarded. This thing is clearly the core of why we're here, a smart enemy will either steal it or destroy it.
through interface to D: <I guess I'm going to be sitting here a while longer. Someone has to watch the device.>
I better get ready for a fight.
Use my flame sphere to ignite various random debris nearby, and gather additional fire, forming it into additional globes of flame and making them circle around me in a nice, easy to manage pattern of concentric circles. probably two rings, spinning slowly in opposite directions around me.
through interface to D: <About the elevator, is it held up from above or will the brakes lock it in place if the overhead machinery gets fried? Oh, and how are the doors upstairs holding up?>
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: December 08, 2013, 11:31:24 am »

((...What device are you talking about?))
Sig

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: December 08, 2013, 04:22:15 pm »

"Well, we're in the elevator, so... good luck to them."
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 521