Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1127399 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Everybody Lies
« Reply #4965 on: September 05, 2015, 05:17:44 am »

Untsar my shackle and get circulation back in my hand and join with I&I.
<Everything finally sorted out? Anything we should be worried about?> to both Ike and Irene.

Think about what would happen if Alan's noise machine were somehow amplified even more.
<Alan is too loud.>

at least the noise finally stopped...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: September 05, 2015, 05:20:14 am »

<Alan is too loud.>

at least the noise finally stopped...

To Irine, privately: <You seem freshened up. Give me a quick and concise status report. Don't be cryptic, just tell it like it is.>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: September 05, 2015, 05:35:37 am »

To Ike:<Alan's noisemaker attempted to pound an iron rod through my skull.>
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: September 05, 2015, 05:39:42 am »

((Alan next turn: 'hey nick mind making my noise maker even bigger louder and uncut? Irene ow why are you punching me in my fat sac'))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4969 on: September 05, 2015, 05:43:11 am »

((Alan next turn: 'hey nick mind making my noise maker even bigger louder and uncut? Irene ow why are you punching me in my fat sac'))
((What isn't part of Alan's fat sack?
On that note, you'd think all this exercise would do Alan some good for his physique.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: September 05, 2015, 05:47:05 am »

To Ike:<Alan's noisemaker attempted to pound an iron rod through my skull.>

<I mean before that. What was the business with River about?>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: September 05, 2015, 05:58:23 am »

Private, to Ike:<River and I talked things out. He promised to try to stop hurting me, and he told me about D and how D's body was the body we found at the Relay. I promised to keep his secret. He then let me talk to D for a while, and I learned details about the Severer. River also sent me some memories of ?humans? that had encountered the Severer to show what it looks like and what abilities it has. He also said what its identifier is, what it sounds like when it talks or others say its name. or at least what its identifier used to be, assuming it didn't change it. D's mad at you Ike, he thinks you abandoned him. Though he's still madder at River for keeping him locked up.>

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: September 05, 2015, 06:41:24 am »

Private, to Ike:<River and I talked things out. He promised to try to stop hurting me, and he told me about D and how D's body was the body we found at the Relay. I promised to keep his secret. He then let me talk to D for a while, and I learned details about the Severer. River also sent me some memories of ?humans? that had encountered the Severer to show what it looks like and what abilities it has. He also said what its identifier is, what it sounds like when it talks or others say its name. or at least what its identifier used to be, assuming it didn't change it. D's mad at you Ike, he thinks you abandoned him. Though he's still madder at River for keeping him locked up.>

To Irine, privately: <How'd I abandon him, exactly?>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4973 on: September 05, 2015, 06:43:40 am »

private to Ike:<You promised you'd ask River to let him speak, to give him a chance to vent and keep from losing himself, locked up unable to be seen or heard or do anything. You never did.>

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4974 on: September 05, 2015, 06:55:13 am »

private to Ike:<You promised you'd ask River to let him speak, to give him a chance to vent and keep from losing himself, locked up unable to be seen or heard or do anything. You never did.>

Still very, very private: <Don't really recall promising anything, to be honest. Maybe he just happened to say something at the end of a really long speech and at that point I was already distracted by something else? With all due respect, the guy is very easy to filter out after a certain point.>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4975 on: September 05, 2015, 07:04:02 am »

((I re-read the section of Ike and Bug-man recently, and Ike did actually tell D that he'd ask for River to let D talk. It's near the end if you want to look it up yourself.))

Private to Ike:<Oh. Okay.>

((anything else you want to ask?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4976 on: September 05, 2015, 07:21:40 am »

((I re-read the section of Ike and Bug-man recently, and Ike did actually tell D that he'd ask for River to let D talk. It's near the end if you want to look it up yourself.))

((Got a link? Skimmed through and couldn't find it.))

Ultimate privacy: <So, how is the poor imprisoned bugger, anyway? Aside from maddened by isolation, I mean.>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4977 on: September 05, 2015, 07:42:29 am »

((Just noticed Ike didn't actually respond to the request...))
I gently stroke my new link again, and get a smile on my face and my tails twitch.
Private to Ike:<He's okay. He really needed someone to talk to. Spending some time with him gave him a chance to vent. I think he's better off now.>

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: September 05, 2015, 07:53:48 am »

((Just noticed Ike didn't actually respond to the request...))

((Yeah, that's what I found as well. So Ike didn't actually promise a thing. Especially after River told him sternly afterward to not tell ANYONE about any of this without so much as mentioning that little "unless you trust them with this information" caveat. Grabbed him by the collar to make his point and everything. These fucking entities, I swear.))

Private to Ike:<He's okay. He really needed someone to talk to. Spending some time with him gave him a chance to vent. I think he's better off now.>

Monstrously private communication: <Well, good to hear he hasn't gone insane yet. Maybe I'll talk to River about him in a bit if he wants talking privileges that badly.>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4979 on: September 05, 2015, 07:58:49 am »

Private, to Ike: <I think he'd like that, though River doesn't seem to want to let him do it. Just asking would show D that you care.>
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 521