Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1127444 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Nothing like the brochure
« Reply #2670 on: September 26, 2014, 08:51:51 pm »

Irine, Campaign

I take pause at his statement, but then stand up and begin walking towards him.
"Yes, so long as you promise to not take over, or make lasting changes to my will."
only because I trust Stellar to rescue me if he breaks his word, and because of his promise to Theri... but yes, I'll trust him in my head.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 08:54:50 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2671 on: September 26, 2014, 09:09:15 pm »

Irine, Campaign

I take pause at his statement, but then stand up and begin walking towards him.
"Yes, so long as you promise to not take over, or make lasting changes to my will."
only because I trust Stellar to rescue me if he breaks his word, and because of his promise to Theri... but yes, I'll trust him in my head.
He releases his hold on the rods and turns to look at you. You can't discern his expression.
"I will not do any of those things." he says a couple of seconds later.
He gestures towards the floor he was standing on. You can see that his palms have been burnt slightly.
"Stand here. Close your eyes. Try to relax."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:12:03 pm by Parisbre56 »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: September 26, 2014, 09:55:06 pm »

Irine, Campaign

I follow his instructions.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: September 27, 2014, 03:03:51 am »

Campaign

"Well, that went rather poorly. In any case, should start making mental notes, I think!"

Spoiler: Notes On Ike's Quest (click to show/hide)

Drag the poor guy over to the door on the opposite end of the hallway, and check if that's got solid shadows behind it as well. As we pass Alan, ask him to come along as well.

"Couch-Man! The realm needs your expertise! Follow us to the great darkness!"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2674 on: September 27, 2014, 10:58:41 am »

Campaign

This shouldn't be too hard, Zechariah thought to himself. This is just the entrance. Hell, we don't even know if this place is hostile yet. I doubt anything would pop up this ear-

"DAMMIT-"
And then the flash.

Somewhere, sometime in another universe, Artemis has a smile on his face. He knew that Zechariah would never give up his stupidity, and he was right - even if he did not know it right now.
And Zechariah hated himself for that fact.

Blurriness. Ringing in his ears. Pain throughout his body, centered in his face. And no idea what just happened.
These things are no stranger to Zechariah, unfortunately.

Do a cursory check of myself. How bad are the injuries? If I can move, get myself out of the way and into a safer place - maybe around the other corridor where the others went.
Your injuries... well, you're not facing any immediate risk of dying, so that's a plus, but it's safe to say your good looks are ruined. You're completely blind from one eye (with no idea if it is temporary or permanent) and part of your face and hair have been moderately burnt. The rest of your body has been protected by your clothes, so you should only get some mild burns at worst. And part of the pressure wave was absorbed by the darkness so no blood in the lungs for you. You do need medical attention though, if only to make sure those wounds don't get infected and that you aren't suffering from some sort of internal injury.

You get up with Ike's help (you haven't received any injuries that prevent you from walking but you do feel a bit dizzy) and start moving away from the room that burns faces when you come across Alan.

Wait, either your eyes must be more injured than you thought or you are suffering from a concussion, because you're seeing him holding a glowing pair of bellows and using it to blow air to his face.

Campaign

Ah man, don't tell me the AC's broke on this thing!

Summon a handheld electric fan and try to cool myself off with it while heading left (on the map, toward where Ike and Z...Zak...Zab...Zanzibar are).
You attempt to summon a fan. After a bit of effort, a soft glow appears in the air and a pair of bellows materialises in front of you. The glow does not disappear but instead remains with the object, coming from somewhere inside it.

You shrug, pick it up and start using it to blow air towards your face.

You do some walking and you do some blowing and after a while you come across Zanzibar ((which is an awesome name, by the way, I'd totally name someone Zanzibar)) whose actual name is Zechariah and Ike who is supporting him and is asking you to join him in some sort of quest for great justice darkness.

Hmmm.... Zanzibar looks different... Like he's done something to his... face? Did he change his haircut? Is he wearing make up? Oh, wait, it's just that half his face is covered in hideous burns!
Pfft. Kids these days. They'll do anything to stand out.

Campaign

"Well, that went rather poorly. In any case, should start making mental notes, I think!"

Spoiler: Notes On Ike's Quest (click to show/hide)

Drag the poor guy over to the door on the opposite end of the hallway, and check if that's got solid shadows behind it as well. As we pass Alan, ask him to come along as well.

"Couch-Man! The realm needs your expertise! Follow us to the great darkness!"
You help Zechariah stand up and start making your way towards the other door, until you come across Alan and his glowing bellows.

I'll pause here in case you want to go help Nikolai. But if you do not, then you discover that it does not seem to have the same kind of darkness, it's just a very dark room.

((I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.))

Nikolai: Campaign
"Get off!"
The monster is behind me. My backpack full of rocks is behind me. Tsar the backpack to either crush it or get it off.
Try to get my knife in hand and hack at it.
Most importantly, escape and run back inside. Leave the bag if I have to.

The thing tries to pull you backwards. It's trying to pull you down, but now that the initial surprise is gone, it is much easier to resist. But it is still strangling you and that doesn't feel very pleasant. Despite your state of mind, you manage to notice that the tentacle-things wrapped around your CP are emitting a very faint light and seem to be twitching slightly.

You try to enlarge your backpack to repel it or crush it but you can't focus enough to do more than push it away a bit, which doesn't exactly help with the strangling problem. That's not good. Not good at all. You need to get away from this thing, but trying to resist its pull and force your way towards the door is making the strangling worse. Your lungs are starting to burn and you can feel your limbs going numb in the places it has wrapped its tentacles around them.

Panicking, you use one hand to grab your knife from your belt and start hacking away at your throat, not realizing the problem with that action, while using the other hand to try and loosen the "noose". The thing squirms as you hit it but it emits no sound. Finally, you manage to cut the piece wrapped around your neck and take a deep breath. The severed tentacle falls on the ground and starts squirming and jerking like a snake with its head cut off.

You notice there's blood on your knife, mixed with a couple of drops of some sort of yellow liquid.

Irine, Campaign

I follow his instructions.
You stand on the position River indicates, close your eyes and try to relax.
"Do not resist. Do not influence my mind. Just accept my guidance and we will be done soon."
You feel River standing behind you and putting his burnt hands over yours, so that you are standing roughly with the same posture.
You start feeling part of his thoughts, part of his mind, like a very slight pressure on your head. You try to not resist.
You feel him think about raising his hands and you try to match him, moving your hands with him.

The presence of his mind in yours is gets stronger. His thoughts more clear. They are more of a mix of emotions and responses then anything interpreted into something coherent. Still, you could, if you tried. There's fear and trust and admiration and joy and anxiety and quandary, connected both to you, your teammates and to the situation in general to varying degrees. And now more fear, connected to your thoughts. It turns to rage for a moment before it is covered by restraint and a glimpse of a memory linked with Theri, another glimpse of a memory, of action, which is followed by a delayed reflection of your own thoughts and some more coherent thoughts on his part that-
Please. I know it is tempting. But do not let your mind wander. Focus on the task.

Your hands touch something hot. Not hot enough to burn you, not as hot as fire. You think your resistance will protect you, for now at least.
With the heat comes another presence in your mind. This one different. Unknown. It is asking something from you, but you don't know the answer. You can't even fully understand the question. But he does. The response from his mind comes automatically in the presence of the question, without much thought or emotion.
You parrot the response and the presence accepts it. Now you can feel it telling you more. A lot more.

His mind interprets this as an image, something he saw before, when he was looking into the room and again when he was doing this on his own before. It looks like several things, most of them large and connected to one another. A few are broken, scattered, like someone took several puzzles, disassembled them and mixed the resulting pieces together. All of them comprised out of a jumble of pulsing, jagged links, all of them emitting their own unique, almost musical combination of rumbling with each pulse

The need to act becomes prominent on his mind, followed by the need to know, to see better. He starts choosing fragments based on what his instincts are telling him, urging you to focus on them. You comply.
Each piece feels unique, yet similar to the rest. They all share something like the signature of their creator, reminding you of that same feeling that helps you identify which entity is talking to you. And they all seem to fit together, all the shapes feel like they have guides that help you and him see where they should be connected as well as hints of what they are supposed to do. With his help and guidance, it is very easy to connect them quickly and correctly.

This goes on for a while, connecting the pieces to create something new, something whole. His feelings have become more dull now, since he has focused completely on this. Both of you have fallen into a pattern, found a rhythm. There's only the sense of urgency, the need to fix this, to find out what is going on. And a hint of relief and gratitude related to you.

You quickly realise that whatever it is you're building is supposed to give you more knowledge about what is in this place. Some contain labelled bits of knowledge which he considers to be useless right now. The ones that interest him more are the ones set to receive and process information. He asks you to focus on each of them for a moment as you connect them together, just enough to take a peek. Some show charred rocky peaks illuminated by a dim green light, others emptiness, others speak of areas near this place that have "fallen apart", while others give raw unprocessed knowledge, mostly in the form of numbers and colours lacking any sort of hint about their meaning. You even stumble upon one showing the inside of the room you are in. You also find some pieces that clearly don't belong to this section and help move them to the correct one.

While you do so, you come across something that sparks his curiosity and causes a more coherent thought to form in his mind. A question.
Is this the cause?
The piece you're inspecting feels completely different than the rest. It bears no signature, it has no hint about what it is and it doesn't appear to be able to be connected to any of the other pieces, even though it is currently stuck between two of them. Taking a quick peek in it reveals nothing coherent, nothing understandable. Even its shape and texture look different. A bit frustrated but still curious, he urges you to set it aside for now so that you can give it a more in depth examination later.

And then you come to a view of the front door.
Nikolai is out there.
Surprise. Anger. He told them to stay. Why did they not?
There is a yellow sack of flesh hanging from the walls of the canyon by a couple of dozen long thin tentacles.
Fear. Unknown. Danger to his companions?
It has many more tentacles, currently wrapped around Nikolai's body, most of them focused on the pendant around his neck.
More fear. Parasite. Danger. Need to act.
His first instinct is to run and take care of this himself, protect him. But he reconsiders. He won't get there in time. The others should be closer. They should be able to help. He prepares a mental image of where Nikolai is in relation to you and wishes for it to be sent to the rest, along with a message.
Nikolai is fighting outside.
It's like Nikolai is moving in slow motion. Or like your mind is moving a lot faster. You can see him slowly bring his knife towards his neck, cutting the tentacle wrapped around it and creating a small gash on his neck in the process.
They might focus on the limbs to try to free him. They might end up hurting him more. Better to kill it while it is occupied. To not allow it to retreat.
Another message sent to warn them.
Aim for the heart. Kill it.
More will come. He needs to prepare. He needs to defend. It is more important.

He asks you to move to a completely different section and help him assemble that one, resisting a momentary urge to take over your mind to do it directly.

((Alternate name for this section: "Inside the mind of a River" and "Adventures in being a neural router".))

Everyone (except Nikolai)
<Nikolai is fighting outside.>
You get a mental picture showing you where Nikolai went.
<Aim for the heart. Kill it.>

EDIT: Forgot the Map: http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac165/parisbre56/map_zpse74326d0.png
River (NPC) -> Black
Theri (Tiruin) -> Turquoise
Irene (Lenglon) -> Orange
Zechariah (DarkArtemisFowl) -> Light turquoise
Ike (Harry Baldman) -> Pink
Alan (Xantalos) -> Red
Nikolai (NAV) -> Green
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 01:17:24 pm by Parisbre56 »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: September 27, 2014, 11:51:06 am »

Campaign, Ike!

"But I don't wanna kill Nikolai! He seemed cool!"

Spoiler: IkeNotes (click to show/hide)

Go see what Nick's up to outside, and if I really need to kill him that badly.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: September 27, 2014, 12:20:43 pm »

Nikolai, Campaign

If I can get in a good position to slash it with a greatsword, then tsar my knife and slash it. Try overhead slash to let gravity do the work. Otherwise tsar my backpack of rocks to try to crush it and free myself.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 07:25:32 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: September 27, 2014, 12:26:19 pm »

Survival

Put my foot on the table and pin Blue down.

"Eh, buddy. You've seem to 've killed mah boss, and because of that, ah ain't gettin' payed. Tell me why you did that, and I may not flatten you like a pancake right here."

Put some pressure on the table, for some encouragement of telling me what's going on.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 02:10:36 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: September 27, 2014, 01:41:35 pm »

Irine, campaign

I continue to cooperate, doing as he asked of me.
I was right, he, no, stay on task.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: September 27, 2014, 04:12:52 pm »

Dammit, dammit, dammit. This was all that Zechariah could think of through his pain. W-where's Darkstar? Dammit..

On the plus side, he didn't seem to have too terrible of major injuries. Then again, he was probably going to be literally scarred for life. Ah well. He expected that sooner or later, anyways.
Find Darkstar or some other person who I know to be a healer. I need to at least get these wounds to heal faster, so as not to make myself lamely succumb to infection or something like that. I can deal with blindness or whatnot for the moment.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: September 27, 2014, 04:18:39 pm »

Here, Zanzibar, I'll be nice. Have an ice pack!

Give an ice pack to Zibbledag! Then go head over to Niks and assess the situation. Attempt to look cool.
Continue bellowing my face and neck.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Special People: Somebody set up us the bomb
« Reply #2681 on: September 28, 2014, 06:58:12 pm »

Survival
"Ssssssscrew thissssssss!"

Bite several of my allies, before transforming into a tiny cockroach, and scuttling away.
"Splendid! Foes that are able to force me back! Sadly, engaging ye here without assistance would be folly."

Charge at Blue and impale him! Pull him into my attacks if needed. When attacked, push the blow away. If "Rune" attempts to bite me, push him into a wall/the ground.

Unless my allies retreat. They're retreating. I will follow John. He looks kind of squishy. If Lioraw is going in the same direction, and he didn't find his weapon - summon him a halberd.
He has his weapon.

Survival
That went remarkably well.
"Excellent.  Time to go before the tide changes."
Let's beat it, I don't want to face those things.  As I head out, try to grab something to use as a weapon.  Activate psychic radar and try to head after Lioraw
You extend your consciousness outwards, opening yourself, trying to sense the minds of others. You gain a fairly good awareness of where everyone around you is and their general state of mind, which is mostly related to combat or retreat right now. Looks like beyond your team and Red, Blue and White, there is nobody else on this floor. You think you might have sensed someone further down, probably somewhere close to the entrance, but it was too faint to tell for sure and you can't sense it anymore.

Survival

John's not in the mood today.  "Let's get out of here!"

Get out of there!  Summon a Kevlar vest on me while I'm at it.
You're a bit distracted from the pain, so all you manage to get is a small shoulder guard made out of something that could be Kevlar. It looks slightly out of place in your otherwise normal clothes.

Survival

Put my foot on the table and pin Blue down.

"Eh, buddy. You've seem to 've killed mah boss, and because of that, ah ain't gettin' payed. Tell me why you did that, and I may not flatten you like a pancake right here."

Put some pressure on the table, for some encouragement of telling me what's going on.

White goes for another slash against Red, but Red easily evades it and counter-attacks with a kick against him that pushes him back without causing any serious damage. Red's index finger starts glowing red as he points his hand towards Ron. Ron senses what's coming and ducks, avoiding a blast of red energy that causes the wall behind him to catch on fire. He's about to fire another blast but White is quicker. He can't manage to lift his blade in time for a strike but he manages to fall on him, causing him to miss and hit the ceiling.

John and Saevus (who has managed to extract himself from the wall without much difficulty) enact plan "Run away" with Bryan following them a second later.
As John runs, he feels great pain on his leg, like someone punched it and lit it on fire at the same time. He completely ignores it and keeps on running. By the time they have reached the hallway and Lioraw, the pain has subsided, but it still feels numb.
Saevus notices that there is a great dent on the chest piece of his armour, where he was punched a few seconds ago.

Ron presses Blue for answers. Both figuratively and literally, since he is currently standing over him. Blue is clearly not very happy about this.
"Ugh. You should lay off the roids man, you weigh like a ton." he says as he tries to push the desk off of him.
Ron is having none of this. He stomps his foot down, pushing the table back down and breaking it in half, along with most bones in Blue's torso.
"I'm not telling you nothing."
Blue struggles to say the words, given that his lungs are not in the best of states.
"I'm afraid of him more than I'm afraid of you."
He coughs some blood.
"Besides, you seem to be forgetting two things. If I die, I'll just get summoned again when they realise I'm dead. Unlike you."
His body starts glowing with a faint blue light.
"And I just caused a damn pigeon to explode like a bomb."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: September 28, 2014, 07:07:02 pm »

Grab Blue and throw him out of the window, then assist White by putting Red in a full nelson
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 03:41:51 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: September 28, 2014, 07:52:21 pm »

Become a highly venomous scorpion, and locate/follow a team member. When I find them, sting them. Then do the cockroach escape again.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2684 on: September 28, 2014, 08:36:16 pm »

Campaign

Should not had gone alone. Not for rocks.
When did the air out here start tasting good?
If I can get in a good position to slash it with a greatsword, then tsar my knife and slash it. Try overhead slash to let gravity do the work. Otherwise tsar my backpack of rocks to try to crush it and free myself.
You can't do it. You can't concentrate enough to enlarge your knife.
You're starting to feel weak, light-headed, cold. Your limbs are going numb. You can't die like this.
You desperately try to move forward while slashing at the tentacles surrounding your arms but the thing is pulling more strongly now. Much more strongly. It pulls you back until you fall down, your back lying against your backpack. It spreads your arms and legs, pulling them up and away from your torso.

You can see it hovering over you, a sack of yellow flesh surrounded with more than 50 wire-thin tentacles coming out of it, surrounding it like a halo. It's using some of them to hang from the walls of the canyon. It's tentacles are being retracted, coiled. It's pulling you towards it. You're starting to rise.

You're not having that. You're not going to let this thing... well, whatever this thing wants to do with you, you aren't going to let it do it. Whatever it would do, it probably wouldn't be very pleasant. You need to pull back. You focus all your power to your backpack. You can't see exactly what happens, but you feel its weight increasing. You feel it touch the ground again. And it keeps getting larger, pushing the you up a bit. You can feel it touching your head.

The thing struggles a bit, but is clearly unable to lift you, despite its now tremendous strength. With that giant backpack it's far more likely that it will manage to dismember you than it is that it will manage to lift you.
Seeing that it has no hope of pulling you up, it instead starts moving towards you, using its many tentacles to slowly lower itself.

Campaign, Ike!

"But I don't wanna kill Nikolai! He seemed cool!"

Spoiler: IkeNotes (click to show/hide)

Go see what Nick's up to outside, and if I really need to kill him that badly.
You run as quickly as you can through the hallways, towards the door River indicated, the one leading outside.

Out there you find Nikolai laying with his back against a giant and quite ornately decorated backpack. He is holding a bloodied knife from his hand and he has blood coming out of his neck.
His hands and legs are being held away from his torso by a great number of long yet thin yellow tentacles. Said tentacles are coming from a sack of yellow, pale flesh, no larger than your head, which is hanging from the canyon wall.
It has more tentacles, which it is using to slowly descend the canyon wall, to move towards Nikolai.
It's a bit hard to hear with all that wind around, but you're fairly certain Nikolai is still alive, since you can hear him grunting and struggling.

About killing him, you don't really know. If that tentacle thing tries something funny, it might be more merciful to kill Nikolai to spare him from all that. Because you're fairly certain that what's going on here is in no way consensual.

Here, Zanzibar, I'll be nice. Have an ice pack!

Give an ice pack to Zibbledag! Then go head over to Niks and assess the situation. Attempt to look cool.
Continue bellowing my face and neck.

You make some gestures towards Zoidberg, but you can't summon an Icepack. Damnit, it's doing that thing again where it's not working, isn't it? Well, you know from past experience that you shouldn't look at your palm or your eyes will start hurting. So you just shrug and follow Ike.

The big eared man is fast. You can't keep up with him. After a few seconds of running, you get tired, hot and sweaty, so you start walking instead, using your bellows to help cool yourself.

Dammit, dammit, dammit. This was all that Zechariah could think of through his pain. W-where's Darkstar? Dammit..

On the plus side, he didn't seem to have too terrible of major injuries. Then again, he was probably going to be literally scarred for life. Ah well. He expected that sooner or later, anyways.
Find Darkstar or some other person who I know to be a healer. I need to at least get these wounds to heal faster, so as not to make myself lamely succumb to infection or something like that. I can deal with blindness or whatnot for the moment.
You flinch reflexively as Alan points his palm at you, but thankfully nothing comes out of it to strike your head.

That done, you start walking towards the room Darkstar went, hoping he can help. You're still a bit dizzy, but it's getting better. With any luck he'll- Ah, who are you kidding. What luck? Judging from past experience, luck clearly hates you for some reason.

((Action paused due to combat.))

Irine, campaign

I continue to cooperate, doing as he asked of me.
I was right, he, no, stay on task.
You start working on the new section. It's much larger than the previous one, connected to many more things, but it is also more intact. But not intact enough to work, apparently. Its centre feels mostly dead, dull, devoid of energy, like some important piece is missing.

The section you're rebuilding now is much harder to understand. You can't understand exactly what the hints on the loose pieces mean. Something about space and understanding some concept and channelling energy? River isn't very interested in what is in them, so his feelings don't provide many clues, in contrast to the previous section. Regardless, you keep following his suggestions, slowly putting the pieces together.

While working, you find more of those different pieces, the ones that lack a signature and set them aside. He gets the feeling that they are from something much larger.

Map: http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac165/parisbre56/map4_zps7e1bc9aa.png
River (NPC) -> Black
Theri (Tiruin) -> Turquoise
Irene (Lenglon) -> Orange
Zechariah (DarkArtemisFowl) -> Light turquoise
Ike (Harry Baldman) -> Pink
Alan (Xantalos) -> Red
Nikolai (NAV) -> Green
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 08:39:06 pm by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 521