Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125953 times)

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Ghost
« Reply #1020 on: January 13, 2014, 12:45:12 pm »

((HUGS AND DEATH FOR EVERYONE!

Seriously though, Zechariah's motive lies around two things: sacrificing himself for the good of others, and using his powers to give people and things a second chance. This is why he stresses himself when those around him start getting injured or dying, and he takes it all upon himself as if it was all his own fault.

Hence, this is why most deities do not award unstable, bipolar, caring teenagers with martyr complexes, the ability to destroy and save worlds.

Eido Aeterno did not get the message apparently.))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:48:58 pm by DarkArtemisFowl »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: January 13, 2014, 01:02:13 pm »

That's not good. He looks like he's going to bleed to death if we leave him be. We need that guy, despite how annoying he is. Ok, so, how do I ask for him? well, he likes having his ego boosted and to talk down to others, sooo...
Through interface, to Jordan: <Hey, Bleedy came over here to 'help' but from the looks of things he's just going to kill himself uselessly and I'm still unarmed. Mind getting over here before this thing finishes throwing the device down the reactor pit and causing us to all fail the mission, including you?>
I think that's caustic enough to draw him, but if I underestimated his ego I suppose I can just go all helpless pleeding on the subject or offer to pay him somehow...
Do I even have something to pay him with?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 01:05:55 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: January 13, 2014, 01:18:58 pm »

((Hey, Irene, want to see if you can cauterize a wound?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: January 13, 2014, 01:22:40 pm »

((._.
Yeah, I think that's not necessary at this moment.
Even if Zechariah has become a mobile Kool-Aid fountain.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: January 13, 2014, 01:27:52 pm »

((._.
Yeah, I think that's not necessary at this moment.
Even if Zechariah has become a mobile Kool-Aid fountain.))

((Oh, come on. It'll be fun. Or at least educational.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: January 13, 2014, 01:33:57 pm »

((I'm out of fire to work with. I can't just generate it indefinitely, I need a fire source to work with once I run out of flame generation charges or whatever units you want to use.

also, cauterizing wounds is NOT something to be done lightly. It really is kind of a last-resort panic move, and it kills that patient a lot of the time. Their body's already quite weak from the wound you need to cauterize, and even if you don't screw up you're still going to give their system a MASSIVE shock. The shock alone can easily kill the patient in their already-weakened state, let alone what happens if you make the slightest mistake during the cauterization process.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: January 13, 2014, 01:38:27 pm »

((Not to mention that cauterization significantly increases risk of infection, though that's probably a very distant secondary concern in this case.))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: January 13, 2014, 01:39:31 pm »

((^^^What they said. Also, I've lost a lot of blood, so it's probably not a good idea to, quite literally, be playing with fire.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: January 13, 2014, 01:42:28 pm »

((I'm out of fire to work with. I can't just generate it indefinitely, I need a fire source to work with once I run out of flame generation charges or whatever units you want to use.

also, cauterizing wounds is NOT something to be done lightly. It really is kind of a last-resort panic move, and it kills that patient a lot of the time. Their body's already quite weak from the wound you need to cauterize, and even if you don't screw up you're still going to give their system a MASSIVE shock. The shock alone can easily kill the patient in their already-weakened state, let alone what happens if you make the slightest mistake during the cauterization process.))
((Do you see any other resorts around?
And, um...huh. Yeah, I got nothing. Try finding some matches, maybe?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: January 13, 2014, 01:45:03 pm »

((I'm assuming we're close to the end of the mission here, I think Zechariah can hold out for that long, also assuming that the humanoid thing does not reject my invitation to kindness.))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: January 13, 2014, 01:56:28 pm »

God, Jordan thought, she is not an experienced groveler. He decided to play it cool.

To Irene: "Yeah, I think Ike can handle shutting the switch off, I'll get right on that."
Head down as quietly as possible, sneak up on the humanoid shape. If it makes any moves toward Jordan or Zech, activate adrenaline and shoot it in the head. Follow Jordan's Number One Rule When Fighting Fast Moving Bastards: Shoot where it's going, not where it is.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: January 13, 2014, 02:08:02 pm »

((I'm assuming we're close to the end of the mission here, I think Zechariah can hold out for that long, also assuming that the humanoid thing does not reject my invitation to kindness.))
((That's two assumptions I wouldn't make.))
Sig

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: January 13, 2014, 02:19:44 pm »

((That's two assumptions Zechariah still will make :D ))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: January 13, 2014, 02:53:34 pm »

stand still in silence and wait, making no noise to draw its attention or startle it. If it turns towards me then back away slowly. If it advances on me then back away rapidly. If it is about to jump me literally then switch back to full-fox mode and let the flames from the conversion engulf my attacker.
Same action as last time

God, Jordan thought, she is not an experienced groveler.
((Very accurate statement))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 03:03:35 pm by Lenglon »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: January 13, 2014, 02:57:10 pm »

Fly around erratically
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 521