Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The adventurers of XXXX a darklands stye adventure OOC and sign up. 2/?  (Read 2875 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The adventurers of XXXX a darklands stye adventure OOC and sign up. 2/?
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2013, 10:16:49 am »

All looks good to me I think, will good tactics provide bonuses as well to allow smaller armies to match the bonuses of larger ones?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 10:39:07 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2013, 12:41:07 pm »

May I still join?

Name: Jack
Description of character: Hailing from the north, Jack is a man built for the cold. He a burly man with short brown hair and beard, that seems to be hastily cut. He commonly wears forest green quilted armor underneath a a coat of plates. Quick, and to the point, Jack gets the job done a quickly as he can, and hopefully with very little collateral.
Former occupation: Caravan Guard
Grand Goal: Provide for a safe network of trade routes any merchant can use with no fear.
Health: 11
Stats
- Strength: 4
- Toughness: 3
- Dexterity: 3
- Charisma: 1
- Supernatural power: 1
Supernatural field: Fire
Skills
- One hand weapons skill: 2
- Two hand weapons skill: 4
- Riding skill: 3
- Literacy skill: 1
- Military knowledge: 2
Weapon in use: Halberd, Shortsword (sheathed)
Armour in use: Quilted Armor (Winter Cap, Shirt), Coat of Plates (Chest, Arms, Shoulders)
- Riding Horse
Baggage cart: Spade, and Rope
Word

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2013, 01:15:27 pm »

Yes it there is still space in the party, i just need work out how to get to to join the party.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2013, 10:23:58 pm »

We just defeated an army mate, just make him one of the mercenaries and I'll recruit him :).
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 03:13:30 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2013, 03:14:23 pm »

Out of curiosity, shouldn't that 10000 have been in my inventory not the parties? I mean none of them can actually use the money anyway even if I gave them some because Vlads pets would bludgeon them to death then bludgeon me to death. Do I get a pay rise since I'm commanding a company now?
Also, do the men come with there equipment already or do I have to buy it as well?

Can you do a mini update of me looking at prisoners? It'll only take me 2-3 minutes to select who I want so we can move the main story line along for everybody in the next main turn rather then sitting still while I look at people.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 03:24:35 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2013, 03:43:51 pm »

Im kind of keeping your inventory for your items, any thing you don't own it staying out so i dont forget who's it is.

You don't command any thing worth a pay rise in Vlad eyes right now, Francis is in charge as far as vlad see's .
Men may or may note come with equipment, i will state before you hire them.
i will do a prisoner picking mini up date in a bit, no sure when but before the main up date.
up date are kind of comeing about every 2 days, i have to give every one time to post and then write it up.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2013, 04:29:44 pm »

Ahhh np, so basically I'm in command by name but only as far as Francis agrees with my choices. As long as he thinks it's the right move more power to me, if he disagrees I can do as he says or become a head shorter?

Heh that works well for me I was hoping for something similar for that, partially because I dislike the guy but I have no idea why so this gives me a valid IG reason to suggest he stand on the far left flank where your most likely to die. ( Which is why I picked that position. )
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 2 [3]