Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21

Author Topic: The Spambot Discussion Thread  (Read 37769 times)

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fluffy wool]
    • View Profile
Re: The Spambot Discussion Thread
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2013, 11:57:46 am »

About the people whose rep is bad enough to benefit from kitten slaughter.

Although that speaks much ill about those kitchen sinks.
Well you'd expect people who engage in kitten slaughter to need kitchen sinks so that they can organise their kitten slaughter in a cleaner manner.. :P
"Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, for there's nothing a kid can't do."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2013, 12:15:33 pm »

I'm amazed that we now have spambots for everything including the kitchen sink.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2013, 12:27:24 pm »

The market for (probably) illicit, scammy services is truly infinite.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2013, 01:41:18 pm »

When that spammer on the Cataclysm thread is around, I tend to send sarcastic messages. Not sure if that annoys them or what.

I did say in the message to tell me if I was being annoying a couple times.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2013, 11:32:14 pm »

Title: The Spambot Discussion Thread

First Post I see:
I agree, the Greeks thought Helen's honor was worth killing the entire populace of Troy over.

That's going by the majestic Homer interpretation, as well.

...And people complain about derails? Preposterous.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2013, 11:34:35 pm »

I specify whether it is a Kitchenbot or a regular spambot. Although once I did note a spambot who posted at !2:22:22 or something.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2013, 08:07:49 pm »

Sensible reviews for today's top movies:

[The Conjuring]

Watch The Conjuring Online : Most scary movies declare to be 'based on actual life incidents'. While they hardly ever stay up to the buzz around them, The Conjuring is an exemption. The weather build-up starts even before the film does, as a legal disclaimer is exhibited before the starting The Conjuring Download : attributes, caution you that you might search for emotional help after viewing the film. The technique performs, as the film can frighten the residing terrible out of you. While we didn't feel the need to go through any guidance, disturbing it certainly was.

Hunger Games

Watch The Hunger Games Catching Fire Movie Online : Picking up not lengthy after “The Starvation Activities,” “Catching Fire” functions a injured Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) planning to start a “Victory Tour” following her “success” in the past Starvation Activities. She soon finds that her defiance of the Capitol in the past film has stimulated a revolt among the country's regions, and Chief executive Snowfall (Donald Sutherland) wants her to cook the stress. What outcomes is a highly effective, fascinating follow up that beats its forerunner in almost every way.

Download The Hunger Games Catching Fire Movie : Young mature literary works modifications have often been described by their hit-or-miss characteristics. Many periods, they become nothing more than a watered-down, unintelligent edition of the unique (which may also be watered-down and unintelligent, but that is a different story). What places “Catching Fire” apart is how effective, emotional and fascinating it controls to be. It examines styles such as oppression, materialism, repercussions and compromise with adulthood and detail.

Hunger Games

Download Hunger Games Catching Fire : “The Starvation Games” sequence is probably described by its heroine, the able but hesitant Katniss Everdeen, performed with seductively and terrible distress by the permanently skilled Lawrence. While the film is rising ahead, it is Katniss that keeps our sight closed onto the display. Her three-dimensional expression outcomes in a character that is both complex and likeable.

escape plan

Download Escape Plan : Like lumbering man-mountains, Breslin (Stallone) and Rottmayer (Schwarzenegger) utilize some serious brain-muscle to go with the testosterone-powered brawn. Hafstrom (known for his scary flicks) gives each of the primary figures clearly-defined features. Breslin never drops his awesome. Rottmayer is unforeseen. The wicked warden Hobbs (Caviezel) looks relaxed, unflappable and gathers seeing stars, but you get the sensation that within, he's a talk psychopath. Dr Emil Kaikev (Sam Neill) is the jail physician whose crucial sensation of moral sensation inserts some much-needed pathos into the procedures.

Kill Your Darlings Movie

Kill Your Darlings Download : Carr performs everyone off each other in a way that makes improving stress and is sure to create this insular, booze-soaked clique burst. Through it all, though, the limitless posturing and postulating provides these now-famous numbers as caricatures.Suitably, given the topic, "Kill Your Darlings" is undoubtedly fashionable and has a vibrant power.

World War Z

Watch  world war z Online : After seeing “World War Z,” I stepped through Periods Rectangle, and, as I made my way to the train, I considered why the movie—which is, after all, just a very costly zombie flick—had thrilled and disrupted me so much. On Broadway, there were no zombies in Download world war z Movie : immediate vision, only a satisfied and helpful audience. Yet I sensed a unexplained discomfort at the amount of individuals mincing about—a sensation that they could all be modified into something malicious or terrified.

World War Z

watch world war z Online : Absurd? Simple paranoia? Maybe, but who has not sensed a dash of fear while strolling on populated roads, particularly roads thronged with barkers for standup comics? The movie, which was instructed by Marc Forster and was published by Matthew Eileen Carnahan and a variety of collaborators, stands for the stressful solidity of recent life; it swirls worries of affect and anarchy, and the sensation that everything is regularly speeding up. Sometimes, it has the overall tone and the pace of anxiety.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2013, 08:18:53 pm »

I bet those reviews were stolen.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2013, 08:44:24 pm »

by stolen you mean made by google translate right?
they read like someone ran them thru Translation Party and mangled them up to much.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2013, 12:02:55 pm »

We've been infiltrated by Hare Krishnas? Oh, the joy.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2013, 01:01:04 pm »

Preserved
Quote from: Haribol2332
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2013, 01:01:06 pm »

Religious spambots are now a thing. Oh dear.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2013, 02:08:18 pm »

Preserved
Quote from: Haribol2332
So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

Now that's wisdom.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2013, 02:16:42 pm »

Reported it as "ReligionBot".

I do have to say, I struggle to understand the purpose behind this one. If most spambots are looking to put down links, this one posted none. That means the only purpose could have been actual proselytizing, and yet, it's still a spambot. One that appears to have gone through Google Translate.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2013, 02:17:26 pm »

Last paragraph, Misko.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21