Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Lord of Doom [SG]  (Read 4835 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Lord of Doom [SG]
« on: November 04, 2013, 11:23:13 am »

The year is 2012. You had it with the world, for the past 30 years nobody saw your genius, and nobody saw that you had all the answers. You grew bitter, out of bitterness came scorn, scorn became utter hatred. You grew distant to humanity, the thing you want to save. Now you are a person trying to save the world by enslaving is. You have the answers, and you have the cause.

Who are you? What is your gender?

What kind of life did you lead before your change?
  • A: Scientist - Research Lab from the start 100.00$ in fundings, boni in research
  • B: Entrepreneur - Factory from the start 100.000.0$ in fundings
  • C: Soldier - Training Facility from the start 200.00$ in fundings, 2 Elite Believers
  • D:Psychic - Only has believers, and an easy time converting them, 100.00$ in fundings
Management
  • Resources: 1068.68$ +10000$
  • Facilities: Headquarters(Factory building at the outskirts; Laboratory 4slots)
  • Allies: 5Believers, 3Scientists, 0Engineers
  • Operators: Larry Brainer
  • Businesses: Larry Brainer {weak faith}None
  • Prisoners: None
  • Sleepers: Rico Sanchez Meth Dealer
  • Enemies:None so far

Charactersheet
Name: Ian from and to Barmut
Prior Occupation:Psychic
Ultimate Goal: Being the "Owner" of the new #1 World-Religion. Immortality

First page will always tell the current status of mission, numberwise!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:57:53 pm by Detoxicated »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Lord of Doom [SG]
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 11:25:33 am »

I am myself.
Female.
D.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 11:28:25 am »

((Haha choose a name, but you can take the role of a squadleader later on.))

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 01:08:59 pm »

Name: Ian from and to Barnum
Prior Occupation: Astrologer, Palmreader, Runecaster, Tarrot-card-interpret, bona fide "psychic" Scoundrel
Ultimate Goal: Being the "Owner" of the new #1 World-Religion. As in "Total and utter dominance #1", and subsequently also - for all Intents and purposes - "Owner" of the world. Oh, and Immortality. Can't have us dying, now can we?
Bio: After skillfuly deriving the easily swayed from large quantities of money, via a plethora of mystical techniques - read as "scams" - not-so- good Ian was the one most surprised to actually having awoken psychic powers! Luckily, he also has just the plan to put this ability to good use...

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 01:29:54 pm »

You always knew you were different than the other kids. As a young boy you were able to read much earlier than all the others, and when you tried to show them you were scorned and looked down upon for being a nerd. Your childhood and teenage years were the worst, but your high intellect made you able to cope with it and excell. You were always interested in religions, and studied many during college years, but you were thrown off campus when you debated against a god and became pretty heated about it.

So you worked a little as a street psychic. Tarot and revelations, contact with spirits. You knew how to work it all, as you had deep insight from the religious texts you had studied. It worked out but you felt depressed. Counseling didn't help as your therapist was full of s***. So you indulged into the New Age movement, where you came across Guru Shimsha. He taught you to look within and how to properly connect with your inner chakras. And indeed it worked, for the first time, your brain was able to cope with it. All of a sudden you could read peoples minds and even push a thought or two into their brain.

So you began introspecting, reading thoughts, sometimes willfully changing peoples actions. In this time you began realizing you were a god. All humankind is there to worship you. You began gathering followers, and quickly you were able to acquire a beautiful warehouse. You and your 5 believers took residence in the Outskirt Warehouse.

You realize there is always a planning phase, and a mission phase.
Planning phase initiated:
You are prohibitted from hiring people, anyone working for you should see that you are god.
You can build with your believers: Laboratory, Factory, Private Temple, Training Facility
Building the temple is for free, all else will cost some of our money.

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 02:18:48 pm »

We shall need the Laboratory, not for heretical sciences no, we shall use it's equipment and chemicals as a source of income and because the wondrous illegal narcotics strip away the falsehood of the universe and allow new recruits to see us for the God that we are.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 02:36:29 pm »

We shall need the Laboratory, not for heretical sciences no, we shall use it's equipment and chemicals as a source of income and because the wondrous illegal narcotics strip away the falsehood of the universe and allow new recruits to see us for the God that we are.
+1

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 03:13:19 pm »

You tell your minions to build a research lab. They squirmingly begin gathering the materials required by stealing from nearby complexes, as well as by using ebay to buy proper equipment. Acquisitions and materials leave you stripped of ressources.

You sit on your proper wooden throne, which you should improve in the future, when one of your believers comes in. "Oh highest supreme, being of absolution, we have finished your lab." "Ah great sense, now go to research chemicals" He nods, scared away by your authority.

After a while of contemplating over your power you want to check on your minions. As you step into the lab you see them whacking the gas engines, and using the test tubes to drink cool aid. You grab one of them by the throat and portray one of your abilities, by speaking into his mind. "WHY HAVE YOU DONE NOTHING BUT NONESENSE?" He garrgles something utterly minionlike. You release him and he says "Master, oh highest supreme, we have no idea on how to work the lab, hardly any of us has finished highschool." Darn it, you think, you don't even have a training facility to actually give them education. So there is only one solution to this: Kidnapping.

You gather a plan together. You will try to kidnap some researchers from a nearby research lab. How will you approach this mission? How many minions will you take? Do you want to use brute force or intelligence? Do you want to come along on this mission?

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 03:37:06 pm »

We shall go along on this mission as we seem to be the only one with any intelligence, I mean for US sake these idiots couldn't even google up a Meth recipe, something even the most drugged up high-school drop outs should be capable of.
Take all Five of the Meatheads along they should atleast be able to do some heavy lifting.

Go after Collage Students preferably Chemistry Majors rather than assaulting a research Lab, they are less likely to cause an Immediate alarm, be more susceptible to indoctrination, and be in a less secure location.
We should Use Facebook or other social media to pick out suitable Targets prior to Liberating them from their former meaningless lives and allowing them to further our glorious works.

If our glorious liberation efforts are questioned say we are from -Insert Fraternity Name- and this is part of their initialization ritual.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 03:40:11 pm »

Surely there are drug dealers on the streets we can use, least to find a drug den instead, could kidnap one of them or convince that there services and skills are needed for higher cause?

Edit:Nvm voting for jack's plan.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 03:48:12 pm by Cain12 »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 04:24:21 pm »

Contemplating over what to do you squander on your wooden throne. Ah, a research lab is a well secured space, you think to yourself, maybe instead I should take students of the matter instead. You think they might be more suspectible too.

You take your laptop to the toilet and sign in on facebook. Facebook might be a useful resource. After a big businessmeeting with your laptop, the toilet, and your behind, you have gotten closer to possible suspects. You found numbers of chemistry students which could be converted, as they all seem to have a loose policy on substance abuse, but one seems especially usefull. Larry Brainer is almost finished with his master and has straight A's. Also he is renowned for some student research he did in the past. You set him on your to do list.

You gather your troops and begin to wander towards campus. You send your minions out to gather the lesser subjects you chose. Busy as they are they scatter throughout campus. You yourself are looking for Larry Brainer. After walking through the cafeteria, and across the sports campus, you decide to visit the chemistry library. You are lucky, and genius of course, as Larry is sitting at a lone desk, reading a big book.

You produce yourself in front of him, trying to make an astounding pose, but you look rather mundane, as you haven't had the time to build a proper costume.
"Greetings Larry Brainer. I have found you, finally. I hear you're an ace in chemistry? Let us just say, we are an entity to need such services, and we want the best. Have you found truth yet?" "I very much believe so sir. The truth lies within these written pages. Science, so what do you want?"

"I want you to work for me.We are trying to create a better future. Come with me and you will see what I mean!" "Sounds intriguing, but see I am studying for this test and cannot be bothered really what's in there for me?"

"You can serve me, I am a god." Plump, but he caught you off-guard. "OKAAAY. Really funny."

"You really should come though, we got a nice little lab for you. Honestly, with enough time we will get you anything you'd ever imagined. Enough fundings for all of your ideas." "Oh come on, you're tripping right"

"Say, I know you're into biochemistry. What to say, if you work for me long enough, you will get a full DNA Splicer. I am really not kidding."
"Might as well take a look"

You take him with you.
As you reach your church you try to read his thoughts, but you just get static. You decide on different tactics. You take a heavy pipe and smash it over his head. You tie him up in a room for you to interrogate him later. Your minions arrive, and they have brought three possible scientists. You gather up and try to push their thoughts into believing you, while your other followers sing the gospel of Ian.

As the gospel is over, the three stand up monotonously and remove their headscarves. "We believe in you supremest being. What shall we do for your biddings."

You are back in planning phase.
You can hand out tasks.
Sadly we aren't able to build things due to money, but you can make minions work for cash. Setting up research will yield revenue in the future.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 05:11:21 pm »

Guess 3 or so of our believers should get part time jobs, flexible hours if possible so they can still help out when needed.

Since we can't afford anything guess we should build that Private Temple.

Maybe we should prove our claims of being God to that guy later using our powers, try mind reading him again now that he is out of it?

Edit: See about setting our people to making the drugs/ see what they need to get started?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 05:13:34 pm by Cain12 »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 07:37:23 pm »

You begin the next operation by sending three of your believers to work on the street without specifying what they are meant to do. The other remaining two workers you put on the task to build a temple, but since you have no fundings this is a truly slow process. They go to the outside.

You take a round to the lab where you see the researches setting up the lab. You wander to one of them. "You there!" "Yes, supremest being?" "Set up a lab to produce crystal meth. WE SHALL LIBERATE THEIR MINDS." He nods, and rounds up the others. You like how he takes charge of the others. This guy shall be observed.

Your believers return from their jobs. Your templeworkers have gathered some boards and a block of wood of remarkable size. The three coming from the outside have returned with 65.65$. You ask what they did to gain such an unpleasing amount of money, when they reply: "We were singing your gospel supremest being."

You understand that your operation needs some outsiders who still have their right mind, as these devoted lack creativity and seem to have dull intelligence. They don't lack determination.

Your scientists report that they have set up a meth operation, using their rest fundings to supply the basics. They even created a batch to start with.

Missions
A)Rob a lab-supply market to luxuriously supply the laboratory for the current operation
B)Make a rally about your cause
C)Attend to your prisoner

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 02:24:02 am »

Okay guess we should make orders for them to get normal part time jobs, stores, fast food places, paid internships, places we could steal things from like a hardware store or pharmacy, hospitals, schools, places with impressionable youths. Edit: Delivery jobs would be nice/have uses (even our people might be able to do that much). (Priority still being flexible times and average pay for now)

Voting A, we of course will go due to the incompetence of our men, taking the ones who won't be getting jobs (incase this goes wrong we want 3 that can still gain legal income/walk in public without fear of repercussions), need people to carry the goods.
Take one scientist so we know what we should steal. Go in quiet like, normal, look around identify what we need and try to swipe a box or 3 of the stuff.
Maybe make sure one of them can drive.
So: Us, 2 believers, 1 scientist.

Please other people, your thoughts, leave this to me and we will be dirt poor or in jail in no time.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 02:47:58 am by Cain12 »

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 05:07:09 am »

We went from low to high-profile quite fast...

Attend to prisoner
We can't have unloyal people, lest we gain undue attention.

Else, I agree with Cain's plans.
Pages: [1] 2 3