Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Heroes and Villains (Placeholder until something better is suggested/thought up)  (Read 3849 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Seems Interesting, might post later.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

I'm slowly working on a new app.

Very slowly given RL stuff argh.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

Secret Identity: Billy-Bob-Joe Davidson (but you can call him Billy)
Job: radiation scientist
Housing: his lab
City of Residence: Copperplate City (Do the cities have to be real? If so Chicago.)
Relations: no

Alias:MaaMaat (for Egyptian gods of sight and truth)
Costume Description: Basically Magneto's but with a blue eye on the chest and cape.
Powers/Mutations/etc: force fields, true sight (as in AD&D v.1),minor telepathy (because his powers are holy in origin he can bless things like a priest but that does not actually change the item in any non symbolic [or weakness related] ways so is a weakness needed?)
Weaknesses:magic (offensive and static only so a beam of darkness or whatever will bust through his force field and he cant see past a magic wall or even tell it's different but he can see invisible people, ghosts and the like), lead and denser metals block it (but he can still see that it's there, just not through it), can only read top thoughts from a distance (as in he can't read your memories without touching you) and can't tell if they are lies
Alignment: Lawful Good
Origin Story:While working with a new kind of radiation known as umbra Billy accidentally opened a inter-dimensional portal letting out four figures fighting two of them ,one wearing an ostrich feather and shooting out of an ankh, missed at the same time and hit him knocking him unconscious before tumbling back into the portal, closing it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 03:13:16 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This game still seems stillborn.

...If not, I need to re-half-finish my application.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile

I'll see what I can come up with. Tell me what to change, and I'll do what I can :)
Secret Identity: Ethan Derrick
Job: Mechanic
Housing: Modular research base Thiel, Materials storage
City of Residence: Research station near the Thiel Mountains in Antarctica
Relations: Research team: Chris H. (deceased, scientist) Kyle Agler (deceased, electrician) Henric Dewitt (deceased, base commander)
               Family: Luke Derrick (Brother, bad terms)

Alias: Shoggoth
Costume Description: A covering of purplish gelatinous flesh that, though amorphous, generally takes a humanoid form sporting a profusion of eyes over the head, and six tentacles sprouting from the back, between it's shoulderblades.
Powers/Mutations/etc: Amorphous, Engulf, Maddening cacophony (still working)
Weaknesses: Cold, psychic powers, taco bell (Still working)
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Origin Story: (Still working)
Word

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure it's dead. Stillborn. Whatever.
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

bump

This didn't get enough interest, so I let it pass away.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 [2]