Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [TSG] Awesomenauts Assemble! - 3588  (Read 1714 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Re: [TSG] Awesomenauts Assemble! - 3588
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 03:36:25 pm »

You can suddenly hear trembling noises and debris falling down. As you turn around, you can see debris falling through a giant hole in the ground, where the wires led to. A quick closeup reveals an oval pitch-black shaft with dark gray walls. It must be a mining shaft.

You were just going to go back, but suddenly, you heard a loud explosion noise high in the sky. As you look up, you can see the GOLF spaceship low in the orbit exploding in a cloud of fiery explosions, with debris going everywhere. Once the parts started to hit the ground, the ground began to shake around, and you lost your balance, falling into the mineshaft in the process, screaming in fear and after a moment, also in pain, as you land...

On a pile of what feels like clothes. At least it can't get any worse now.
Except that the sandstorm has come and you can feel sand falling right into your eyes from above.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2013, 03:40:17 pm »

Look through cloths and try to cover self, if we can flag the ship down, with clothes.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2013, 03:44:53 pm »

I told you!
You mean the ship that just exploded? Lets just hunker down until the storm passes.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 08:57:46 am »

There isn't much left of the ship. Looks like you'll be stuck here for a while. Even more likely given that this mine shaft doesn't appear to be exactly easy to get out of, Sadak powers or not.

All lamps appear to be busted, so the only light shines down through the elevator shaft and outside the pile of the red and blue clothes you don't see much.
Meanwhile the storm continues to rage outside, with the occasional sand falling through onto your hazmat suit.

It would seem the storm would last forever while you suddenly begin to hear loud, robotic voices outside and explosion blasts. You can't really get any particular words out of the sounds other than "Ayla". It also appears that there are at least three "people" up there, and they seem to be really close.
You're uncertain what to do. Hope they are your GOLF comrades or assume they're RNG operatives and run into the mine? Or take them head-on?
You don't have much time or ability to think though, so better hurry up.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 11:35:56 am »

Assume the worst. Go in swinging. Or tk blasting, in this case.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 04:28:50 pm »

As you prepare yourself to get back up using your telekinesis powers, you begin to feel your hands being crunched by some ungodly force, and when you look at them you see that your suit gloves are inflated like balloons. You start to scream in pain until eventually your gloves literally explode, revealing your tiny, green-red hands. Looks like this hazmat suit was not exactly prepared to be used by a Sadak with psychokinetic powers.

Of course, that attracted attention from above, which quickly gathered around the shaft and one of them jumped down, with the others staying on the surface. Apart from rather bulky silhouettes you can't see who is looking at you from there, but you can for sure see who jumped down and is now staring at you.

Exactly one cyborg dragon. And he's looking rather scary, especially once he starts to ask you questions with his somewhat synthetic, emotionless voice.

"What is your name, Sadak?"

He then aims his arm which quickly morphs into something akin to a cannon, sparkling and shining with pretty lights. Except that it'll not be pretty when it goes off.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 04:43:22 pm »

Sulk until he puts us down.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2013, 10:48:01 am »

"Stop playing around, Sadak. Tougher than you tried...And died. Now obey..." - he said angrily then aimed his arm-cannon at the clothes pile and shot a bright blue blast of energy at it, sending you flying a few meters into the elevator shaft before you fall down back onto the hard ground, and you soon start to feel horrible back pain.
The cyborg dragon then aims his other arm at you, which transforms into a six-barreled minigun and asks again, much more angry this time.
"What. Is. Your. Name?"

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2013, 11:32:14 am »

In a voice that sounds like his, we say: "My. Name. Is. Ayla. What. Is. Your. Name?"
Pages: 1 [2]