Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 68

Author Topic: Birth of Oblivion: Team Dishonorable OOC Thread  (Read 68609 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Birth of Oblivion: Team Dishonorable OOC Thread
« Reply #450 on: November 19, 2013, 09:42:06 pm »

I'm not sure what to say. I'm not even quite sure what's going on.

Pretty sure you're walking into a temple/following the big GM into the Crib o'Goodness.
Now Entering: Plot Central Station

All aboard the Rising Tension to Climax! All aboard!

Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 19, 2013, 10:35:31 pm »

Pretty sure you're walking into a temple/following the big GM into the Crib o'Goodness.

Remember, if you see any suspicious players who might be trying to derail the plot train, report them to the GM for immediate killing off.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 20, 2013, 01:25:54 am »

Remember, if you see any suspicious players who might be trying to derail the plot train, report them to the GM for immediate killing off.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 20, 2013, 04:35:56 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The last time I saw that photo was approximately 8 years ago in my huge compendium of various vehicular items.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 20, 2013, 11:47:39 am »

It would be really nice if the plot could move forwards. :P

Also, I believe Seldain is going to commandeer one of the prisoner cells for his quarters, because I think all the Officer's Quarters were already taken. If we end up with so many prisoners that we need his quarters for more holding space, he can just sleep in the Crow's Nest or in one of the cargo holds. He doesn't have anything that he doesn't carry on his person at all times, so it's not a real issue to move around. Besides, I think sleeping in a dank and dark prison cell might keep the crew from thinking he's soft.

... Naturally, he's going to keep a couple spare copies of the cell key on his person at all times, just in case some troublemaker thinks it might be hilarious to lock the Crew Sergeant in his quarters.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 20, 2013, 11:49:07 am »

Where's the IC thread? Shouldn't it be linked in some OP?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
He's fucking with us.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 20, 2013, 01:55:18 pm »

Due to a few modifications of the ship, there should be enough quarters for all the officers. So long as we make Genesis sleep with his followers :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 20, 2013, 02:00:47 pm »

Must resist urge to make bad joke.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 20, 2013, 02:42:39 pm »

URGE. TO. SEDUCE. THRALLS. RISING. :P

Due to a few modifications of the ship, there should be enough quarters for all the officers. So long as we make Genesis sleep with his followers :P

Ah, well that's convenient. Also, how long/wide/tall is the ship? I was reading the SRD on the Dragon Turtle, and they can capsize ships under 60 feet long with pretty frightening reliability (They're a bit out of our league, though with all our followers and cannons and such, a malevolent deity might see to it that we encountered one.) I'm more asking out of curiosity than actual concern for Dragon Turtles, though I may incorporate an irrational fear of Dragon Turtle's into Seldain's personality now that I think about it. None of the OP links told me exactly what size our boat was, just that we have a carrying capacity of 100 tons, we're using 7-8 ish of those tons, and we're in a Caravel.
He's fucking with us.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 20, 2013, 02:46:34 pm »

Around 80-90 feet long. Not as easily flippable, but something like a dragon turtle can still easily hole the ship.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 20, 2013, 02:50:28 pm »

I think over 60 feet they only have a 20% chance of capsizing it by surfacing underneath it, but yeah, they could still just ram a big hole in it and eat us one by one while it sinks. Except for me. I would just shape change into an Avariel elf or something else with wings, and sort of flutter off. :P

Also, can someone help me calculate the DC on my detect thoughts ability? It says the DC is Charisma based. DC is 10 + ability bonus + spell level, right?
He's fucking with us.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 20, 2013, 03:46:42 pm »

Clarification, please. When we say "no zombifying the crew", do we mean any crews, or just ours? Zombifying the remains of the opposing crews could make controlling captured ships much easier.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 20, 2013, 03:54:39 pm »

No zombifying at all. They not only make poor combatants, but it's a hasle getting them to do anything correctly too.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 20, 2013, 04:56:49 pm »

So long as we make Genesis sleep with his followers :P
As it happens, I only need a closet with a lock to put my stuff in. I will solve my own bunking problems. And no, I will not be bunking with my followers.

URGE. TO. SEDUCE. THRALLS. RISING. :P
Genesis has ordered his followers to follow through with the seducement if anyone tries it, but carry it out like the dating in Liberal Crime Squad, trying to recruit people to my cause using their seductive powers.

Also, as I mentioned before, you have never seen Genesis associate with women of pleasure. Or bunk with his followers. Cause that's just weird. It's like a living and breathing hand. Shaped like a person. End of the day, really creepy.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 68