Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 68

Author Topic: Birth of Oblivion: Team Dishonorable OOC Thread  (Read 68682 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Birth of Oblivion: Team Dishonorable OOC Thread
« Reply #256 on: November 12, 2013, 08:08:45 pm »

Depending on how a new acquisition goes, I think team evil is full. Besides, the good guys could use the extra help at any rate.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 12, 2013, 08:09:47 pm »

Indeed. Evil will start any day now, so you'd have to be fast to get in.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 12, 2013, 08:30:19 pm »

As Raiss speaks to the newest applicant, Genesis speaks to the rest of the officers in a hushed tone: "I say we prepare to sail with the tide tomorrow, and if either of the prospective members of our band arrive, so much the better. I misslike it when monks employ a crew of scoundrels. Lets face it, we're rather expendable, compared to one of their own. I can only wonder why they might hire us to do their dirty work." At this, Genesis shudders. In a louder voice, he turns to Slicer. "Moving onto other matters, I take you know of the disagreement that Kre!aqil and I were having? I thought that you would be the simplest solution to the issue. Who would you prefer to act as the face of the crew?"

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 12, 2013, 10:05:47 pm »

Slicer pauses in consideration, before coming up with what he considers to be quite the wise solution. "I will give you each a shot at the face work. Ya can take turns at each port until I decide who I like better for the job. If you can't agree on who gets ta try first, flip a dubloon over it."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 12, 2013, 10:39:27 pm »

"I will allow the noukinetic to perform diplomatic duties before I, if he so desires."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 13, 2013, 12:00:57 am »

"As it happens, I do not desire the first round. I have no preference for the order in which we prove ourselves. On a quick side note: I am quite impressed by your astute knowledge of Common, where it relates to medicine, but I am not a puppet-master. If you wished to label me in this fashion, I would prefer neurokenetic. Noukenetic is better applied to a psycho-metabolist than I, as while I do have extremely limited psycho-metabolist abilities, I can be resisted by a strong enough mind, unlike many psycho-metabolism powers."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 13, 2013, 04:33:19 pm »

I got one last follower slot, so I'm going to use it on a Magewright, unless anyone has a better idea.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 13, 2013, 04:34:01 pm »

A scrawny, somewhat unmemorable lizardfolk saunters up at this point, and smiles, revealing a mouthful of ragged fangs. "I'm not the most diplomatic sod, but I was interested in joining the crew. I have a variety of useful skills, and I'm a swift learner. Besides that, I'm good at getting into places I shouldn't be able to get into. I've also got a quick knife hand in a fight, one you would lament not having beside you." He grins even wider somehow, "And if that won't persuade you, I've got a fair bit of coin to offer for helping to recruit crew and suchlike."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 13, 2013, 04:41:28 pm »

"Well, we've still got a few berths left aboard the Birth of Oblivion. I would dare to say you are welcome aboard, but it's up to the Captain at the end of the day. Now, tell me about your skills, so I can put in a good word to the captain for you."

Link to your character sheet?

Edit:
Quote from: From The Realm of Fog Discipline, on the duties of the Master at Arms
She is required to compliment the Bosun often.
GWG?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 04:53:52 pm by My Name is Immaterial »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 13, 2013, 04:52:02 pm »

"Well, we've still got a few births left aboard the Birth of Oblivion. I would dare to say you are welcome aboard, but it's up to the Captain at the end of the day. Now, tell me about your skills, so I can put in a good word to the captain for you."

Edit:
Quote from: From The Realm of Fog Discipline, on the duties of the Master at Arms
GWG?
Quote from: Dictionary
berth
Uh oh...

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 13, 2013, 04:54:25 pm »

"Well, we've still got a few births left aboard the Birth of Oblivion. I would dare to say you are welcome aboard, but it's up to the Captain at the end of the day. Now, tell me about your skills, so I can put in a good word to the captain for you."

Edit:
GWG?
berth
Uh oh...
Well, I fixed the typo, but is that what the Uh oh was about?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 13, 2013, 05:03:33 pm »

Edit:
GWG?

Now, before you read my character sheet and ruin the surprise, you must remember that your characters don't know all the relevant details about my character. Such as him being a shapeshifter. We'll deal with all that fun revelation stuff later, right? For now, all you think he is, is a particularly intelligent lizardfolk.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=706652

"I'm remarkably good at disguising myself. Don't laugh, I'm extremely serious. I'm dangerous in a fight, though perhaps not so much as others. I have some... Special methods of getting information, which I will keep to myself for now. I can speak six languages that are relatively common, I'm a strong swimmer, and I can see in the dark, so I can take night-watch as often as you like." The lizardfolk shrugs sinuously, and continues, "I don't take much space up either, and I get along with most folks well enough. Even the ones that think they don't like me." He stares at Genesis oddly for a minute, and grins ever-more broadly, "And I'm the smartest sod on the docks today."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 13, 2013, 05:09:52 pm »

Edit:
GWG?
berth
Uh oh...
Remember the house rule on spelling and grammar errors?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 13, 2013, 05:14:34 pm »

Edit:
GWG?
berth
Uh oh...
Remember the house rule on spelling and grammar errors?
"That is...most unfortunate.  At least we shall have time to work on our own countermeasures to the, ah, 'creature' summoned by this particular indiscretion, as it was not summoned aboard our own ship.  Yet."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 68