Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35

Author Topic: The Bay12 Pokemon League: Journey of the Rivals [accepting players!]  (Read 39065 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Pokemon League - Uncharted Territory [accepting players!]
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2013, 11:38:58 am »

Yesterday, I made a (doubtlessly sub-optimal) theme team. I would be able to test it against someone in a couple hours. Any takers?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2013, 11:58:02 am »

me and culise are on showdown, not entirely sure for how long though
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2013, 01:04:44 pm »

Fairies lose to fairies.  I definitely need something to deal with Steel.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2013, 01:18:13 pm »

Dangit. I was challenging Culise, and discovered that I need to change some stuff. No Snow Cloak, replace Regice. Back to the drawing board...or the editing board...or whatever.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2013, 01:52:39 pm »

whats the general idea?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2013, 02:10:53 pm »

As you haveby now discovered, "getting beaten up by anything strong against Ice".
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2013, 11:55:46 am »

damn unreliable servers, cant get in :(

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2013, 01:07:39 pm »

I can't either, but the servers Rolepgeek posted earlier are still up, albeit with a far smaller player base.  Just don't do any Gen5 Random Battles - they're somewhat mildly glitched, and may or may not result in minor, trivial problems such as a complete freeze-up of our account that will require an admin to do a force-logout on you.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2013, 02:21:07 pm »

I think I will just stay patient then

edit: server restart soon, I'll try every few minutes to get in, and will be in once I get in. Come on guys!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:25:34 pm by Akroma »

hihi2463

• Bay Watcher
  • FOXES RULES!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2013, 04:41:30 pm »

((…?))
FOX LOVE <3

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2013, 05:39:21 pm »

Need help, hihi?
Sig

hihi2463

• Bay Watcher
  • FOXES RULES!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2013, 05:56:39 pm »

I want to join but i have no clue whats going on ???
FOX LOVE <3

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2013, 06:01:32 pm »

Alright.

This is a place that uses a completely different website to host Pokemon battles.
Set up an account there, assemble a Pokemon team, and lose a few times until you get someone with experience with Pokemon to help with your team.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2013, 06:09:16 pm »

I want to join but i have no clue whats going on ???

one showdown, make a team and an account, then whenever you wanna play against one of us, go into the chatroom (list of rooms found on the right) arts and crafts, which is usualy quite empty, for easy recognition

best to announce your presence in arts and crafts here on the thread

I'd go there now, but I got work tomorrow, it's quite late here

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2013, 07:45:10 am »

am in arts and crafts

come people, and combat me
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35