Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35

Author Topic: The Bay12 Pokemon League: Journey of the Rivals [accepting players!]  (Read 39080 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Pokemon League: Journey of the Rivals [accepting players!]
« Reply #390 on: December 20, 2013, 01:49:00 pm »

you bay12 noobs. back on the original forum, we always used the grey-gold style.

you should switch to that!
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 20, 2013, 01:50:38 pm »

Eh, I'll take Arceus.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 20, 2013, 01:53:36 pm »

you bay12 noobs. back on the original forum, we always used the grey-gold style.

you should switch to that!
I'm sticking to forum defaults when I don't have a good reason not to. Just like everyone else.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 20, 2013, 01:55:52 pm »

I'll take ditto then
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 20, 2013, 01:57:38 pm »

I will take Cloyster and Smeargle
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 20, 2013, 02:00:48 pm »

I take Articuno

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 20, 2013, 02:02:25 pm »

I'll do Porygon2.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 20, 2013, 02:14:45 pm »

Malamar and...Ledian.

Current List:

Chesnaught
Butterfree
Mushurana
Paiwnard
Roselia
Majikarp
Meowth
Raltz
Kricketune
Glaceon
Lilligant
Slowbro
Munchlax
Magcargo
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 20, 2013, 02:15:19 pm »

lilligant

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 20, 2013, 02:16:53 pm »

Slowbro for me. Curse you GWG, taking Malamar.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 20, 2013, 02:21:16 pm »

I'll take Chesnaught and Ampharos
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 20, 2013, 02:23:22 pm »

I'll do... Musharna.

Edit: Also, hmm Ampharos may have been nice. Good job grabbing it even though it got lost in the shuffle Kansa.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 20, 2013, 02:25:52 pm »

Current List:

Butterfree
Paiwnard
Roselia
Majikarp
Meowth
Raltz
Kricketune
Glaceon
Munchlax
Magcargo

I think Ampharos was already taken, Kansa. Either that or it didn't get on my list.
Sig

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 20, 2013, 02:26:39 pm »

It got lost in between the pokemon being put in to the hat and the lists being made. Looks like Kansa's good to draft it.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 20, 2013, 02:36:23 pm »

humm....macgarco
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35