Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26

Author Topic: ROLL TO REBOOT THE LAW (Dragon Edition)  (Read 39455 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO REBOOT THE LAW (Dragon Edition)
« Reply #255 on: November 11, 2013, 08:51:42 am »

THEY DON'T LIKE GANGNAM STYLE! HOW DARE THEY! Set WWolin and Xantalos on fire. Set everyone else on fire. Set the city on fire. Set the world on fire. Set the universe on fire. Set space time and reality on fire. Set the fire on fire. Set the GM on fire. Set the thread on fire. Set WWolin and Xantalos on fire again. I WILL BE FIRE! EVERYTHING WILL BURN!
Impede action.
Impede this Impediment.
Didn't you complain a while ago about overly complicated +1s?

Also, why is it that it's called "aid action" in RTDs, and "+1" in suggestion games? In RTDs it actually gives a +1. Of course, "aid action" wouldn't make much sense, though "agreed" or similar could work.
Because you need an actual action in RtD's, and the +1 is not only short but easily modifiable.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 11, 2013, 11:53:57 am »

Respawn, continue searching for the secret to stop all this violence.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 11, 2013, 01:49:51 pm »

Jog to safehouse.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 15, 2013, 09:00:36 pm »

Use wings to fly out of hole.
(1) Wings, what wings?

Examine the story in the children's book, give it a weird ending that seems meaningful but nobody can decipher the meaning too.
(1) It's a children's version of Beowulf, where Beowulf survives the fight with the dragon. (Hopefully I didn't spoil this for anyone)

I AM GOLD DRAGON, FLY AWAY, INTO LCS SAFEHOUSE!
(5) You head to the Obama Apartments

Use the Necessary and Proper Clause to state that those actions were required tosecure my right to a fair trial by jury. You can't argue with the Constitution!
(3) This causes a court case over whether you should have a court case. Meanwhile you're still in jail as the case slowly drags on.

Recombine 3 more random players, preferably none being me.
If successfule, run away from the hydras like hell is after me.

(1) You recombine yourself to a wall. Respawn?

Have Iowa class battleships built. Then Colonise the moon.
(4) Okay. (4) Okay.

fly out of hell, be near portal and wait for myself to come.
(5) You do so perfectly, and wait for yourself.

EAT ZANZETKUKEN AMD USE HIS MAGIC TO SEPERATE EVERY ATOM FROM EVERYTHING ELSE
(6) You eat the wall Zanzetkuken combined himself with, causing stomach cramps. THen the building falls on you. Respawn?

Locate cans of dragon repellant. Also, become a wyvren so it won't effect me.
(4) You locate some Dragon repellant. (2) However, you're still a dragon yourself.

THEY DON'T LIKE GANGNAM STYLE! HOW DARE THEY! Set WWolin and Xantalos on fire. Set everyone else on fire. Set the city on fire. Set the world on fire. Set the universe on fire. Set space time and reality on fire. Set the fire on fire. Set the GM on fire. Set the thread on fire. Set WWolin and Xantalos on fire again. I WILL BE FIRE! EVERYTHING WILL BURN!
(2) Mastahcheese fails to impeded the impediment. (3+1-1) You light Xantalos and Wwolin's dead corpse on fire.

Oh, that's not a problem. After all, the spores are meant to be inhaled into the warm and moist environment that is the human respiratory system. It is from there that they can grow.

They are spores, after all. So they should do spore things like begin to grow in the lungs of pretty much everybody.

(3) You gain control over many hippies. (3) The DEA and cartels start a localized war over you.

Respawn, continue searching for the secret to stop all this violence.
(1) You search for the secret, then panic and realize that the violence can not be stopped except through violence.

Jog to safehouse.
(4) YOu do so.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 15, 2013, 09:09:35 pm »

You forgot the grammar error penalties!

Cast Dimension Door to warp out of hole.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 15, 2013, 09:22:07 pm »

Respawn at the center of the omniverse.
Use powers to destroy everything.
Become god by making a new universe.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #261 on: November 15, 2013, 09:42:39 pm »

hide in that Obama apartments, conveintly causing A seige.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 15, 2013, 09:58:17 pm »

OH NO, MAN! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!

Ignoring this revalation via the power of drugs, continue trying to end all violence.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 15, 2013, 10:12:05 pm »

Examine the story in the children's book, give it a weird ending that seems meaningful but nobody can decipher the meaning too.
(1) It's a children's version of Beowulf, where Beowulf survives the fight with the dragon. (Hopefully I didn't spoil this for anyone)
In other news, Darth Vader is Luke's father, Aeris dies, and Rosebud was his sled.

Continue legal arguments to accelerate my release.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 15, 2013, 10:24:19 pm »

In other news, Darth Vader is Luke's father, Aeris dies, and Rosebud was his sled.
Odysseus got back from his trip. Troy was taken with a Trojan horse, Enkidu dies, and a snake eats the plant Gilgamesh was going to have to be immortal.

Spoiler: Also: (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 15, 2013, 10:40:28 pm »

Eat Zanzetkuken before he enacts his reset plot yet again. Then chastise him for in originality in omnicide.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 15, 2013, 10:40:28 pm »

Spoiler: Also: (click to show/hide)
Someday, someone needs to write a story with that as its climax.
Sig

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 16, 2013, 12:23:18 am »

>Make everybody do the gangnam style.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:55:42 am by blademan9999 »
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 16, 2013, 12:28:40 am »

Using dragon repellant, make dragon discouragement bomb. Set off said bomb

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 16, 2013, 02:53:47 am »

Escape the book as Queen Hygd
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26