Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26

Author Topic: ROLL TO REBOOT THE LAW (Dragon Edition)  (Read 39550 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO REBOOT THE LAW (Dragon Edition)
« Reply #150 on: November 02, 2013, 03:15:11 pm »

I have no choice. The GM says actions need links to be valid.
He merely fell to another trope.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2013, 03:32:17 pm »

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:37:37 am by poketwo »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2013, 03:42:47 pm »

Acquire a large pile of gold. sit on it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2013, 12:20:43 am »

Hotwire the first minivan I see and set up the auto-turret in the back so it can fire out the back or thr sides.  Then drive away from the store and towards the nearest disturbance.

GM you missed my action, I'll use bold next time. [\b]

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 03, 2013, 02:20:06 am »

Serve the gm up some of my special food. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LethalChef
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2013, 07:14:35 am »

I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 03, 2013, 08:18:46 am »

Destroy stuff that's not me.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 03, 2013, 09:11:23 pm »

Wake up. Head back to safehouse.

random trope. You never said it actually has to be related to the action.

Nice.
Dang it, GWG, that link sucked me in (although I learned some cool things about the German remilitarization after WW1)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2013, 09:19:14 pm »

Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26