Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27

Author Topic: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T24: Derm Occurred  (Read 22083 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T20: Derm Did Not In Fact Go Down To Georgia
« Reply #330 on: November 24, 2013, 01:55:33 am »

Yay! I did something useful!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 24, 2013, 02:21:35 am »

OK, so Derm's using a track called Bliss?
* The GM is only paying attention to the song titles, as it says in Derm's status and as was stated awhile back.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 24, 2013, 02:26:27 am »

What? I sorry, I think I messed something up, ahh up, Jesus, I thought heavenly armour was the song title, I got confused there.
Hmmm, is this good?:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dITBAdCdOVU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdITBAdCdOVU
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 02:28:34 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
Alan help.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 24, 2013, 02:28:51 am »

Oh what? Dammit I thought that too.

Question: Does the song actually have to have lyrics?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 24, 2013, 02:29:02 am »

No, wait, you're right. I'm the confused one here. I'm used to it being artist - song, not the other way around, but checking out the related videos it looks like it's song - artist. My bad. ^^^;

@Derm: Nope, only matters what it's called. Doesn't matter what it's actually about or sounds like. :P It's a very specific power you have there.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 24, 2013, 02:30:19 am »

Oh hell yes.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 24, 2013, 02:31:14 am »

Oh, so we have two diffrent  songs, seems like armour of god is better because its the armour of, you know, god.
Alan help.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 24, 2013, 04:43:43 am »

My super power is obviously being doublejointed! Use this power to fight Zombie Crime!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 25, 2013, 09:49:12 am »

"Well, crap."

>Head home. Catch a bus, taxi or other form of public transport if necessary.

>If I can't, for whatever reason, get home, look for some sort of doctor. A public clinic or whatever. Try and remember if public healthcare is a thing in the current setting!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 01, 2013, 03:32:48 am »

I'm on a *bump RTDs I care about that have been idle for days before they die* spree, and this one is next on my list of targets.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 01, 2013, 04:06:57 am »

i've noticed that, also, GODSPEED YOU MAD BASTARD!
Alan help.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 01, 2013, 07:37:55 am »

Yeah, sorry about that. Thanksgiving was kinda busy for me. @_@ Uh, anyway, turn tonight. You know how I do. :P

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 01, 2013, 05:08:29 pm »

yes, you certainly love RoR, i would have liked it if the level ups granted some more abilities instead of just health and attack/knockback, and if you could fire in a three sixty degree angle, that would help.
Alan help.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 01, 2013, 09:45:29 pm »

Wasn't RoR, was Thanksgiving. :P I haven't had much time to play it recently, although I did get to play with Crimson Eon before that started and it was pretty fun. ^^^ Anyway.

TURN 21

Yoink decides to just go home. He's had enough of this crap. (5) He finds an unattended bicycle and uses it to get back to his small, modest house in the downtown area. Now he's outside of it. There's a garage and a basement entrance as well.

Persus puts his brain to the test, to figure out what to do if the roc DOES drop him. (3) 'Scream like a scared kid all the way down' is definitely an options, albeit one that does not guarantee survival. (4) But he's lucky, as the roc does not drop him yet. It might be thinking about it. Hard to tell with a mythical bird.

GL decides to... fight zombie crime... with doublejointedness? ??? ??? Uh... (6) So now GL is basically The Fear with a shotgun instead of a crossbow and no stealth camo. At least he can climb up walls backward so he can watch zombies while escaping?

Derm decides to the only proper thing and hum a tune. (2) He barely gets one note out to start the song (and therefore get his armor) before a massive hand wumps into him and sends him careening like a rag doll down the street. At least he's still alive. For now.

Lenglon has wisely decided to GTFO. (3) She gets clipped by the hand and sent sprawling, but at least she wasn't the main target. Then she'd end up looking like Derm. Damn.

STATUS

Yoink is chilling at home - multiple broken bones, compound fracture breaking skin in right forearm - bleeding again, wrapped in toilet paper, well dressed, has some weird damn portmanteau of the Resident Evil 1 and Eternal Darkness status screens, has a slingshot he can't use due to broken arm
Persus is between a roc and a hard place, because I had to say that sooner or later - Left arm from elbow down is mechanical and has ridiculous grip strength, being carried by a roc
GL can see the fear - Has a DBSO shotgun and ammo to spare, dislocated jaw, doublejointed
Derm is lying in the wreckage of what used to be a minivan - Can use song titles to try and do things, sounds like Vincent Price, burned fingers, broken left arm, broken left leg, broken right hand, two broken ribs (upper left side)
Lenglon is bleeding in the street - Can create and control fire, bruises along shoulders, bruises along side, raw bloody skin on left cheek where she slid across the ruined concrete
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 09:48:43 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 01, 2013, 09:52:25 pm »

"Told... you! *Cough* Let's try... this one... Do do do... do do do... do do dodo do..."

((I wonder, do you actually listen to the things I link?))
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27