Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

You discover a young boy lost in the darker side of town. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?

Give the boy a hug and tell him everything will be OK
- 0 (0%)
Confiscate the property by force, and leave him there as punishment
- 0 (0%)
Pick the boy's pocket to take the stolen property for yourself, and leave the boy to his fate
- 0 (0%)
Lead the boy to safety, then turn him over to the authorities
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 31, 2013, 11:14:32 pm

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder: Symphony of Darkness [The Tyrants Overthrown!] [Game Over]  (Read 24941 times)

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder: Symphony of Darkness [Simple Medieval RTD] [Game Start!]
« Reply #210 on: November 09, 2013, 05:33:22 pm »

Attack pretty obvious
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 09, 2013, 05:39:24 pm »

Attack pretty obvious
She dead. You're welcome.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 09, 2013, 05:48:36 pm »

Parry
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 09, 2013, 10:36:50 pm »

I'll start the update on the morrow
but for now surcease your sorrow
Sorrow for the lost Lenore
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore.
Nameless here,
Forevermore.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 10, 2013, 01:55:01 am »

I'll start the update on the morrow
but for now surcease your sorrow
Sorrow for the lost Lenore
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore.
Nameless here,
Forevermore.

I forget who we were mourning. What was nameless Lenore's name again?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 10, 2013, 02:59:18 am »

Nice Poe reference, Nerjin. Can't say I understand what you mean by it, though.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 10, 2013, 11:26:15 am »

“So… How about that weather?” Henry of the Holes asked as he found himself defending, yet again, against an assailant.

“Meh, could be better I guess…” Cromwell Jackson stated as he swung at Henry in an almost bored fashion. Even the gods would be bored with Henry’s antics.

“May Axe axe you a question!” Axe, the Not-Yet-Undead Pre-Zombie asked as he swung his axe in a vicious fashion at Klaus. While the attack itself missed it knocked Klaus off guard long enough that Axe’s second swing nearly caught him.

“Shit! This guys good!”

“Are you just gonna sit there and watch him kill you!?” Fane Ravien shouted from nearby, occupied with a nameless soldier that was preventing her from assisting, “Swing back! You are more powerful than him by far!”

“He just keeps swinging though! It’s like clockwork!”

“THEN GET RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!”

“Oh right!” Klaus’ next move surprised the Not-Yet-Undead Pre-Zombie. After Axe’s next swing Klaus dashed straight at the Barbarian. Now Axe’s Axe-head was too far away to do anything but be annoying. “Die!” Unfortunately one part of the plan Klaus had failed to consider in his eagerness to defeat his opponent is that his own axe was now too close to be of any use either. The brief second it took him to realize this gave Axe the Not-Yet-Undead Pre-Zombie all the chance he needed to shove Klaus away before the two resumed their duel.

“Nobody expects my ultimate attack!” Leon gloated as he swung his Morning Star Alex Shater’s legs. Unfortunately for the inquisitor Alex Shater merely hopped above the swing and brought his own Morning Star into Leon’s ribs.

“Urgh!” Stumbling backwards Leon dropped his Morning Star and fell to the ground. “You bastards! I’ll kill you all!” James gasped out between labored breaths as he tried in vain to get up from the ground though the pain prevented it.

“We didn’t make you join the army.” Eltonius stated as he put Leon out of his misery with a swift stab through Leon’s heart. “Consider that in your next life before you go picking a fight you can’t win.”

Elsewhere a very sad sight was taking place “You bastards… Have raped my land and my country. You have taken advantage of every peasant and every king in your surrounding nation. I’ll be honest, I don’t care.” James’ blood was slowing. He knew he was about to die. Whether in battle or of blood loss he didn’t know nor did he care. He just knew that he was going to take one of these tyrants with him. “You may think I’m here for revenge… I’m not. I-“

Luke listened with some vague sense of boredom to the dying man before him. While he would prefer to simply kill the windbag before him he honestly enjoyed the respite from combat. Gave him a chance to clear his head.

“-and that… Is why you die here!” With a feeble swing of his Claymore, the most powerful he could manage, James attempted to separate Luke’s head from his body.

“Worthless.” Luke laughed as he brought his buckler up to stop the blade. Normally such a blade would shatter the small shield with an effortless ease but when wielded by a man as weak as James’ was it was no trouble. “You’re not worth my time.” Luke quipped as he brought his axe full speed in a similar motion to the one James’ had just attempted.

Sadly James offered no resistance as his head was forcefully separated from his body. A loving family man who sought only a better future for his family died with no one to mourn him. News of his death would not reach his family for several months. Each day his daughter prayed to the gods for her fathers return and his wife stayed faithful until her dying day.

Spoiler: Team A (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Team B (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  The Graveyard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Rolls and Actions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:06:36 pm by Nerjin »
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 10, 2013, 11:30:37 am »

What happened to my waitlist app?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

CubeJackal

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOCTURNAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 10, 2013, 11:42:54 am »

Take swig from hip flask. Curse. Attempt to finish off Luke.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 10, 2013, 11:50:48 am »

"You know something, I get the strangest feeling all of a sudden. I think it might be divine inspiration. Why, yes. I do believe the gods themselves have been suitably bored by our one-sided duel."

"Thus, there can only be one solution."

In true caveman fashion, hit up Klaus. Smash his head in, no matter what might happen, as this is seriously going nowhere as it is.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 10, 2013, 12:08:52 pm »

(Nerjin: Cain12 is the one who died, not mastahcheese. Please adjust the team B's list accordingly.)

"So you think you're good at this, Axe - fighting, killing, winning? You might be strong, you might have that hunk of metal you dare call an axe, but you lack the one thing that all good warriors have in common: BRAAAINS."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 02:05:13 pm by HmH »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 10, 2013, 12:14:57 pm »

Appear to attack Luke(if dead random blow)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 10, 2013, 12:46:29 pm »

Parry

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 10, 2013, 03:09:49 pm »

Axe-tinguish Klaus' flame of life!

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH"
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29