Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

You discover a young boy lost in the darker side of town. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?

Give the boy a hug and tell him everything will be OK
- 0 (0%)
Confiscate the property by force, and leave him there as punishment
- 0 (0%)
Pick the boy's pocket to take the stolen property for yourself, and leave the boy to his fate
- 0 (0%)
Lead the boy to safety, then turn him over to the authorities
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 31, 2013, 11:14:32 pm

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder: Symphony of Darkness [The Tyrants Overthrown!] [Game Over]  (Read 24921 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder: Symphony of Darkness [Simple Medieval RTD] [Game Start!]
« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2013, 11:51:16 am »

(Funny, all four were just actions getting lost in the tide, like tears in rain.)
(FTFY. Couldn't help myself.)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 12:07:07 pm by HmH »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2013, 12:58:55 pm »

(Funny, all four were just actions getting lost in the tide, like tears in rain.)
(FTFY. Couldn't help myself.)

I'm Pretty!

((It had to be said ... ))

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2013, 03:00:10 pm »

((Just checked the waitlist. You seem to have missed my application, Nerjin. It has been somewhat expanded to define the character's personality a bit.))

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2013, 03:01:41 pm »

I have you on my list. Sorry I forgot to add you to the main one though. I'll do that after this update cause the wait-list needs updated anyway *hint hint*
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2013, 03:32:45 pm »

“Now.” Ms. Pretty Obvious said quietly as she walked calmly towards the dueling Luke and James. While neither of them seemed to be gaining much ground towards harming the other it seemed that, even injured, James was a formidable opponent.

“You’ll bleed to death eventually bastard! I can wait for days.” Luke taunted he made an overhand swing with his hatchet.

“Maybe, but I can still keep you at bay!” James taunted right back as he side-stepped the blow and moved to make his own before he felt a hand grab his weapon.

“I think not.” Luke said with a savage grin before wrenching the weapon from his opponent “You’re too weak to sto-“ Luke began to taunt but was quickly cut off by James’ fist to his face causing him to stumble backwards and drop James’ claymore.

“Are you a politician or a warrior moron? Quit talking so damn much!” picking up his sword the two resumed their deadly dance.

I'm Pretty!" came a war cry from their right as Ms. Pretty Obvious chose her moment to strike. With a vicious swing she kindly removed an unsightly growth from Luke. Namely his right hand.

“FUUUUCK!” nearly dropping his sword in pain Luke was forced into a duel with two opponents now. Things were looking grim.

Elsewhere Knight Matis found Jenny Longhorn to be more of a bother than anything else “Are you really trying kid? You seem rather… Untrained.”

“Yeah well-“ A swing and a miss “You won’t-“ another miss “STOP LAUGHING!” Another miss.

“I’ve trained my entire life to dodge brute force. You need to try harder.” Knight Matis wasn’t even particularly caring for this. It was a sad sight to see a woman of such inexperience on the field.

“I’ll show YOU!” Another miss “Damn it! STOP MOVING!”

“And just let you hit me? Honestly? I know you’re not good at this but I didn’t think they’d send someone so stupid t-“ Knight Matis was quickly cut off by a kick to his groin.

“NEVER!” This blow hit head on “CALL!” A vicious punch connected to Matis’ face “ME!” another punch “STUPID!” This punch was particularly vicious. “I’M GOING TO CRUSH YOUR FUCKIN’ SKULL!” As though she had forgotten about it Jenny looked at her club before raising it as far above her head as she could “GO TO H-“ The body of Jenny Longhorn slumped over as Knight Matis stood up.

“Never leave yourself undefended from Mourning Star moron.” Knight Matis crouched over the body and grabbed his dagger from the dead girls eye socket.

“JENNY!” Fane Ravien called out as she witnessed the death of her comrade.

“Focus on us!” both Alex Shater and Roliep said in unplanned unison. They were both growing tired of this fighting Fane Ravien. They knew that without her Centurion armor she’d be a sitting duck but the unfortunate reality was that she did have it and the damn thing blocked their every attack.

“Oh piss off!” Fane said in dismissal as she kicked Alex Shater in the chest sending him sprawling to the floor. Unfortunately this left her exposed to Roliep’s spear. With an awkward twist, however, she just barely managed to dodge the thrust. This appeared to work in her favor because as she twisted the flat of her hatchet slammed into Roliep’s nose, nearly breaking it.

Nearby Cromwell Jackson found himself highly annoyed by a certain Henry of the Holes’ insistence of defence. Nothing he could do would pierce the sturdy defense “You coward!”

“I prefer to think of myself as survival focused.”

“Would you really dismiss honor so easily?”

“I can earn back honor. Can’t earn back life.”

“Bastard!” With a particularly vicious attack Cromwell nearly knocked aside the caveman’s shield. Nearly being the key-word.

“Takes one to know one!” Henry taunted.

Watching from afar a lone soldier of Finnis watched on. The lone sympathizer of those aligned against tyrants Leon had traveled far to fix the wrongs he saw in the world. "Seems a good a place as any." He said as he slowly moved towards the battle picking out his targets.

Spoiler: Team A (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Team B (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  The Graveyard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Rolls and Actions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 07:54:14 pm by Nerjin »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2013, 04:16:08 pm »

Henry of the Holes takes a moment to explain the situation as he sees it to Sir Jackson opposite him.

"You see, my Brestonian friend, the way I see it, we don't really have to fight each other. In fact, fighting each other is highly undesirable, as we could get hurt or even killed, and then what will we do? Nothing, I tell you! My solution is that we don't fight and let all those angry people around here sort out their problems without killing off people who are, by and large, completely unrelated to the entire issue at hand. I propose, then, that we pretend to fight along the sidelines, honorable combat and all that, with you performing half-assed attacks while I guard with my shield, and we both might make it out of this somewhat alive, and the one on the losing side defects to the other one, claiming to have been a sympathizer for them all along, citing our half-assed performances - the bit where I never attack or the bit where you never hit me despite ample opportunity to do so, depending on who wins - as proof, not to mention vouching for one another if necessary. We would then split whatever loot we manage to obtain when the fun part of looting and pillaging either the corpses of Breston or the homes of Araisan commences. I'm more of a hireling, so I care not about what happens in there, to be honest."

He sighs.

"It's a good plan, I think, but I'm not sure if you'll go for it. Will you?"

Defend with shield from any aggressors.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 04:20:27 pm by Harry Baldman »

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2013, 04:44:11 pm »

Parry
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2013, 05:00:26 pm »

"Ughhh, got to admit, that person got one up on me, well, doesn't seem that knight is going to be troubling me anytime soon"
go for James! he's going down!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

nightcrafter27

• Bay Watcher
  • Extrapolator Extrodinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2013, 05:25:44 pm »

James the Inquisitor Broken Record

PARRY!

"I'll take you down with me!"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2013, 05:27:13 pm »

I got a hit...and then died, but what can you do?
Name: Berry Smiles the Wraith
Side: B
Class: Pike(wo)man (ghost)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 02:08:55 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2013, 05:34:55 pm »

Wrath or wraith?

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2013, 06:14:27 pm »

Leon will attack Knight Matis

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2013, 06:34:46 pm »

((please modify the quote list so the guy under me isn't stuck inside my quote. ))

I'm Pretty! And you're dying! Now!
Attack Luke.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2013, 06:58:58 pm »

Stab Fane Ravien in the face. THE FACE
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.